Im an Australian who does work for the dole, Ama i guess, or give me advice on how to improve my life

Im an Australian who does work for the dole, Ama i guess, or give me advice on how to improve my life

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/11/hipsters_on_food_stamps.html
australianapprenticeships.gov.au
australianapprenticeships.gov.au/publications/summary-australian-government-australian-apprenticeships-incentives-programme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Dole" they put pineapple in cans, rite?

No dole is what they call welfare here

How to improve your life

> cut yourself while swimming in the reef around sharks
>deliberately get bit by something toxic in your exotic eco system
>get lost in the desert

come on OP, use your imagination

this doesn't improve anything

dont knock it till you try it.

you want me to kill myself? why?

How old are you. How was home life growing up?

instaed of drinking fosters, do some volunteer work it may put you in good standing or create connections with local organizations

22, home life was normal enough i think

Are you studying?

I basically already do volunteer work

How old are you? Are you actually interested in improving your life or are you content to sit on the dole and smoke cones all day?

no

22 and i dont smoke weed

i wouldst mind having a better life

Go to TAFE shitbird

$440 a fortnight?

Too dumb, tried a course couldn't do it and it now i owe them $5000 even though i quit early

yeah about $480 200 rent

Join the military. You are at a good age

Do you smoke or drink?

This isn't really that hard - go to TAFE, get a trade, or find something you like and want to do.

You can earn good money in a trade and you have a job for life

I wanted too but you need basic math skills for that

drinking more and more lately, never smoked

how much does that cost?

Are all your friends in the same boat eg on the dole drinking generally doing fuck all with their lives?

Or you could join the military like suggested

Don't make excuses, it doesn't help anyone.

Doing something that pays well is better than doing something that you like (at least in the short term) - read this
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/11/hipsters_on_food_stamps.html

Is it free to learn a trade in straya?

You have a defeatist attitude.
Get the math qualifications through tafe then join. If you try you can do it.

Once you are in you are in

No, they're going to uni etc or decent jobs

If you're inclined enough go to Uni through their mature age program and pick up computer science or some other degree that won't be obsolete in 20 years.

Otherwise go to TAFE and pick up a trade like electrical or plumbing and find an apprenticeship. My dad's a sparky with a business and earns $200-250k+ a year doing commercial jobs (fuck all the residential screwing in lightbulb shit), easy money if you're a hard worker.

Keep working, build up decent savings, don't saddle yourself with too much debt, in 20 years you should have a decent sum of several hundred housses dollars and you can just live the rest of your life off the interest. If you're lucky interest rates might also not be shithouse by then.

i'm just too lazy to learn basic math at this point

I did 2 years of TAFE when I was 19, it cost about 400 dollars every 6 months.

I'm 26 now. Graduated from UTS 2 years ago. I have 5 years in my field and am earning 6 figures.

There's always a way to do it, just find something you can tolerate and do it. It takes a while but if you stick to it, it will get better. You just have to take the first steps.

If nothing seems interesting, consider a trade. You're bound to be better than a lot of the other people these courses get, it's outdoors work and it pays well

Work for the dole doesn't give me much to save

TAFE is government subsidised last time I checked - although it might have changed in the last year or so.

My course me a couple hundred dollars at most when I was there

Honestly im too scared to do anything other than work for the dole

There's no reason to be scared. No matter how badly you do, at least you can say you tried and learned something from it.

Screwing things up is one of the best things you can do. Do you think you'd try and fail at something for a year and not learn anything?

Personal development is what helps you make good choices in the future

Fuck dude. 22 and ready to give up.

Getting what you want is hard but worth it

i tried jobs and i just end up getting fired

This.

I'm strongly considering doing a trade at this point because of the amount of money I'd be pulling in.

Not to mention the outside work actually is better than sitting behind a computer all day. It's no wonder job satisfaction is higher in construction workers than it is in the financial industry. Men were built to do labour not to click buttons all day.

And how many years you have to study to become a plumber or construction worker like puting durlock walls?
Whe did you start to get pay?

Why is this on Sup Forums kill yourself already you dole bluging pussy.

because work for the dole is a government program, government, Political

You need to loose your fear and gain some confidence. Start doing 100 push-ups every day even if you have to do it 5 or 10 at a time. Start running and stop hanging out with any mates who are bluepilled deadshits. Stop drinking and go to the chemist and find some herbal supplements to help you sleep at night.
Set your alarm for 0530 everyday wake up make your bed clean your room, push-ups, breakfast, run, shower, read (the subtle art of not giving a fuck, the richest man in Babylon)

Honestly if you've got problems with motivation and assertiveness try NoFap as well. I know it's kind of a meme at this point but coupled with exercise it can really kick you into shape pretty quickly.

Everyone on this fucking board will tell you to kill yourself for being such a pussy fag and while I'd like to join in, you just need a good kick up your ass to get you moving again.

Stop being such a faggot and take control of your future. You are the result of poor male role models and a feminised society, snap out of it.

>I'm strongly considering doing a trade
Mee too, but I dont know wich one to choose..

A trade in construction is HARD WORK isnt it?
Nobody goes to the gym after a day working in construction right?

In Australia you need certifications in order to find a job in a trade, or I can if a have just experience?

You need to do an apprenticeship for a few years (3 I think), which I might actually be government supported.

australianapprenticeships.gov.au

Apprentices earn minimum wage (or less), but it's a ticket to a secure job when you're done.

The government literally pays the company to take you as an apprentice if you get a skill there is a shortage in
australianapprenticeships.gov.au/publications/summary-australian-government-australian-apprenticeships-incentives-programme

I'm not completely familiar with the process, but if OP is working for the dole I'd be surprised if he was charged for undergoing training.

nofap, i dont want to randomly jizz in my bed at night i dont have money to replace sheets

Can you write SQL or Java?

I'll kick you some bucks.

uh no

Probably not construction where I live because I'd be out in bumfuck nowhere building estates for some Chinese foreign investors. Fuck. That.

I'd probably go into my Dad's electrical business and pick up work from there other than that I'll probably just finish my Comp Sci course and try to do exercise to satisfy my labour needs.

Honestly all you need is a good employer and if you're out of the country, sponsorship, and you'll be on your way to 6 figures easy in 5-6 years

Inmigrants takes this path in your country in orther to have a good life?
Or it is only for australians?I have European passport

If this is seriously your attitude there is probably no saving you dude. Just do a bridging course at Tafe then go and study gender theory at university.

I know there is literally no hope for me but i thought i would ask anyway, life is fucking trash from day one

Cool, I dont know what the fuck do with my life.
A trade seeems my way

Stop making excuses you pathetic cunt. Society doesn't praise the weak they only value the strong.

Start taking control now and you'll thank yourself in the future.

ive tried no fap its hell, i just cant do it

The worst thing you can do is nothing at all.
If you're genuinely depressed, get it treated so you don't have an excuse anymore.
If money is the problem, go take steps to get a job and get more money.

You'll have to find what works for you. Even if you don't believe in it, go do something that will get you in the right direction whether you like it or not.

Studying at TAFE doing a course you don't like could help you find one you do like.

I had so much more fun at TAFE than I did at Uni or even today at work. I had no money then either - I used to think that the ZipBoil taps were amazing because I could make instant noodles and save on lunch money.
Nowadays I can actually afford a good lunch but I miss my time at TAFE more than anything.

You're missing out for not signing up - not only will it make your life better, you'll probably have a blast doing it.

Sad. If you knew some programming I could kick you some work and give you a job if you aren't a complete retard.

When will you cunts smarten up? No one wants to hire panjeet and chang, we want white boys with programming skills in the big city.

im too embarrassed to join tafe everyone will laugh because they know i will fail

It's exactly this attitude ingrained into our culture by feminists. Settlement for mediocrity, stop being so average and just take steps to better yourself.

If you actually think that, I think you really overestimate the people who go to TAFE.

You can't read other people's minds, even if you think you can.

Do you think that people will judge you worse for trying something than not trying anything? Imagine how the conversation would go

"I tried getting a trade at TAFE and I wasn't very good at it"
vs
"I sat around doing nothing until I was 30"

Honestly thinking this a bait, no one can be this fucking sad. Hopefully someone actually took some advice out of this thread

>I know there is literally no hope for me
You've decided that yourself

Dont think in that way user.
You are now just sad or depressed, but i a few months you could be very well

i dont think im depressed

I like this thread because it makes me feel better about myself

I dont want to do nothing till im 30 but im too scared to do things