I DONT WANT TO DO CONSCRIPTION

I DONT WANT TO DO CONSCRIPTION

Select civil service

Haha idk how it works in turkey bro but just take female hormones for a while and be a tranny. It gets you out of military service and chicks dig it and it makes hanging out with bros more awesome no homo.

Did you vote Yes in the referendum?

Just go to Germany stupid, they'll give you women, money, housing

There is an old trickmin finland to avoid the conscription:

Walk a banana (instead of dog) when visiting drafting officers and ask where are the guns. It works every time. It is like a secret contract to avoid the service.

TURKIYE STRONKEST BESTEST COUNTRY IN WORLD
TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE TURKIYE
WAVING MY TURKIYE FLAG FEELING AWESOME ABOUT TURKIYE

>Änön, go fight for great turkiye
>n-no

You're literally worse than mexicans.

this. germany is basically turkey 2.0 at this point anyways

Tää

Mexicans really are the purest people because they will only really fight in a defensive war

>not joining the army and becoming a Kemalist officer to one day btfo Erdo and the AKP
cuck

>not realizing OP is that roach who post "I want to be a refugee in Europe" everyday

Here you just have to pay if you don't want ;)

In America, there is a legend of a man who got out of military service in the most ingenious of ways. We call it The Legend of the Peanutbutter man. It has been passed down burger to burger through the generations, and here I will share it with you, roachbro.
Ahem.
>be man
>receive draft letter in the mail
>ohfuck.webm
>I don't wanna die fighting some commiegooks
>I wanna play vidya and drink Coke desu
>Go to draft office, claim to be mentally retarded
>that should throw them off heh heh
>few days later be summoned to court to establish mental competence
>ohfuck.7z
>court day comes
>get an idea
>pack asscrack full of chunky peanut butter
>I'm talking packed tight
>some even gets into asshole
>feelsgoodman.avi
>go to court
>"user, it says here you've claimed to be mentally incapable of service. what say you?"
>stand tall before the man
>without uttering a single word, reach back, scoop peanut butter out of my asscrack, and lick my fingers clean as the courtroom looks on in disgust, peanut chunks and all
>bailiff faints
>judge barely suppresses vomit
>"case dismissed"
>mfw stayed home the entire war eating tendies

Toughen up. It'll make you a man.

Europe is in a multicultural mode now, and this is a good thing. Europe must become multiracial if it wants to survive.

no civil service
i didnt vote

This roach is fucking funny.

ok thanks for the advice Jamal Shekelstein

>i didnt vote
kill yourself

That's no problem when daddy earns 7 fugures and you're earning the bare minimum at his company till 30 when you don't have to pay anymore

my niggah

show public support for Fethullah Gülen that should solve your problem

>waaa daddykins makes so much money we’re being oppressed