Why is Hollywood redpilling the masses?

In the recently released Thor:Ragnarok, there is a moment in the film where Thor's (played by Chris Hemsworth) homeland is destroyed and he feels all hope is reassured. He is soon reassured by Odin, the character's father who says that their homeland isn't a physical location, but rather something that resided in the hearts of each and every one of the citizens. He goes on to say anywhere they go could be their homeland.

>anywhere they could be their homeland

If this isn't an analogy to Syrians in Germany and Europe I don't know what is. It's saying as clear as fucking day that the mudslimes and subhumans coming from the south don't leave their savage culture behind and become model citizens, they bring it with them. They bring Sudan to Germany. They bring Afghanistan to Germany.

Why would modern Hollywood want us to see something like this?

die

Baka

becuase they love laughing in your face lol

kys

No, it's a set up for the story arc where thor moves to Oklahoma.

How does anyone even force themselves to watch crap like this?

Those numale fake-screams.

Don't forget the line. "ASGARD IS IT'S PEOPLE.
sounds like something white nationalists would say.

Brother, I've seen it 3 days in a row because of how red pilled some of it is.
"Asgard is not a place, but a people."
How bout that opening scene? Damn good. They still push the liberal propaganda though. They use 1/100,000 attractive black chick who has a British accent. They use a handsome British black man as well. This tactic is common in Hollywood to try to convince us "hey, id fuck that black person." How about space cats the movie? All we Wuz Kangz. Best part is that even though they have the rarest/most expensive mineral on earth their city is 3rd world. Hahahaha. But yeah, series red pills in Thor.

Because in the comics Asgard gets destroyed and they create an Asgard on earth. They keep to themselves and don't fuck with anybody else. You're reading too much into this. If you want to be offended you'll find a reason to be offended wherever you look. Quit being an SJW.

What about Wakanda is third world? It's the most technologicaly advanced country in the world.

they wanna bring back hitler clone

forcing a terrible meme

Dude, outside of the palace is straight up 3rd world. It looked so shitty. We are talking crazy amounts of money and clearly all of it stayed in the palace. The common citizen looked to be living in a shit whole. Obviously I haven't seen anything other than the trailer and would be thrilled to be wrong, but I doubt it. The movie looks like it could be badass, don't get me wrong. Had a batsman beyond vibe. Suits looks dope as fuck.

>thor is redpilled

Cuz you're fuckin low iq, mate.

You cannot eat an "idea" of "a piece of bread".
You cannot live in an idea of an country. Especially if became a total shithole due to negligence.

Just more Jewish tricks.

>You don't need a material country, goy.

That's not a red pill. That's a blue pill.

But you can move and create a civilization based on your values. I get your sentiment though, and I'd much rather fight than move.

There's a few situational red pills.

I'd have to watch the trailer again, but that's not how it is in the comics.

And yeah, Black Panther is pretty much Marvel's Batman. Not as good as Batman, but still pretty cool.

Stronghold Crusader is redpilled.

Full disclosure. Never read the comic. Could you suggest a good starting point? Like a graphic novel or something? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, surely it's a globalist message: about abandoning your land to immigrants, but it's okay because the land has nothing to do with your identity or people.

Not to mention they made half the population of Azgard nigger/sand nigger. It was a sub par movie that was a social justice warriors dream. Diversity everywhere. And the gay jokes were way over the top. But thats what you get when you let a sand nigger direct the movie.

But you are right, it is redpilling the masses. Even normies are seeing that jews are trying to rewrite history using the sand niggers and niggers as pawns. It will backfire. Just wait until jigaboo panther comes out. It is going to be comical

No, it sounds like SJW fag lingo

Seriously? Its full of niggers. That makes it 3rd world.

Clearly its another swipe against nationalism. Against the nation state. The realms are meant to represent colonialist policy and perpetuate that everything a successful nation state has is ill-gotten.

The plot elevates the idea of a diaspora as a kind of cleansing of sins. It says to reject your homeland but seek it in your people.

I honestly don't think the jews can even keep up with their muddled double think anymore....Its gotten outright sloppy and embarrassing to watch them try to fling as much moralizing shit as they possibly can at white people.

>For jews the past 70 years have been about the importance of their homeland and how tragic their lives have been in the diaspora.

>Asgard is a place based on the myths of a real religion. It was never Multi-racial. Fuck Fucking Jews. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP INSERTING NIGGERS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT MAKES YOU RIGHTEOUS, SMART, AND HUMANISTIC. ITS NOT. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST A GROUP OF OUTSIDERS WHO ARE PUSHING OTHER OUTSIDERS INTO ANOTHER PEOPLES CULTURE BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING SCHMUCKS EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING GO. YOUR PRINCIPALS ARE LIES. YOUR MAIN GOAL IS CONSTANT DECEPTION AND TRYING TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS IN ORDER TO OWN THEIR MINDS.

FUCK OFF. FUCK YOU FOR RUINING ALL THIS STUFF AND OUR COUNTRIES YOU FUCKING IRREDEEMABLE FAGGOTS.

you have to go back

The best place to start would probably be Black Panther vol. 1: Who is the Black Panther

>Why would modern Hollywood want us to see something like this?

Not every film is funded and produced by the evil cabal. They aren't the only game in town, and there is a global counter movement against them. Can't you see it?

They didn't abandon their land to immigrants. It got totally destroyed.

I don't think you understand the definition of third world

holy fuck that nu-male open mouth meme is fuckin real

Awesome. I shall seek it out. Thanks, guy.

hey rabbi, whacha doin

oh i bet ya he does

>African country
>Rich in resources
>Elites are super rich and plebiscite is ultra poor
Actually that's what I would expect for an outcome in an African country. When the majority populace is ~68IQ and one tribe finds resources/tools/education the result is that tribe over generations has their IQ drastically increase, which in terms of wealth and resources are correspondingly accumulated. Also Africans are the least charitable when it comes to giving money to other Africans, as they kinda know its a waste of money.

>tfw that niggres is supposed to be a Valkyrie

This should have been the opening post. Gold star to you fellow jew.

Not a redditor, but thanks for popping my cherry with your totally original post.

Why are half the norse gods niggers?

this

Implying that's not the same thing

Because they don't want me to watch this shit or give them any money.
Mission accomplished.

thor: now with sheboons. hollywood kikes can all get nuked for all i care.

You're white, or a wannabe white. I know this because nobody says "dope as fuck" except for wiggers. Dope is sufficient enough to stand on its own.

It'd not and anyway it doesn't even have shot to do with immigrants. Hela is the daughter of Odin, so not an immigrant. Also Asgard was destroyed by Surtur, who is pretty much the devil. You're trying too hard to be butthurt. Maybe you just like the pain in your ass. Maybe go put on some Wam and cruise around looking for somebody to fill that need.

>cultural richness
>cultural enrichment
>more rape in other marvel projects

>Why would modern Hollywood want us to see something like this?
So that you’re cool with immigration yo.

They already did worse with planet nigger.

Sounds kikish to me m8

>character's father who says that their homeland isn't a physical location
>He goes on to say anywhere they go could be their homeland.

That literally sounds like the movie promotes Multiculturalism as well as denying existence of Nation-states you fucking retard.
And I see Nigger and half Nigger on that poster.

They are trying to garner sympathy for refugees, just like Destiny two

Letting your homeland be occupied by demons is not destruction? In what universe?

It’s called baby birding.
Helpless, open mouthed, puny, insipid scrawny whelps waiting for mummy and daddy to feed them.

You guys are putting so much effort into being butthurt