HAPPENING: Weinstein hired the same group Assange Clues user claimed "did something" to assange

The group is a private intelligence agency called "Black Cube", full of former Mossad.

Earlier this year, Assange Clues user implied that they killed a woman with loose ties to Wikileaks on the night of the infamous Wikileaks blackout by throwing her out of a window. Witnesses said she was panicking and suffering before she died and they heard screaming before hand. The cause of death was suicide, and the reason? MARIJUANA WITHDRAWAL. Her autopsy was performed by the same woman who performed the Autopsy on Assange's lawyer. He also said they "did something" to Assange, but didn't specify. We were supposed to figure it out and the threads just died.

Woman's death:
www.standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

Assange Clues user (posted earlier this year):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124370956/

Weinstein hired Black Cube to spy on actresses and journalists:
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=SBQprWeOx8g
youtube.com/watch?v=8U2uOUvmtGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pics pls

Theory. NSA is behind Ronan Farrow expose on Weinstein. Leads to Black Cube. Black cube leads to Seth Rich. Black Cube is Mossad.

earlier bread

black cube literally is mossad

This thread reeks of cheese pizza for some odd reason.

Last warning.

well done, you found the Russian Hackers.

Bump. I still have pics from her death.

I'd like to know how she accidentally fell out of the window that was 2x2...above the sink in her kitchen, then over that 6+ ft ledge...rolled off the edge and landed on the glass here where she bled to death when the cops just stood there and let it happen.
>Really makes you think
Black cube possibly?

The official story is marijuana withdrawal made her throw herself out of her window lol. It's like they're not even trying.

Quite pathetic isn't it?

(((They))) killed Assange

I'm feeling sleepy, wbu you guys?

I wish, can you work your kike magic on me?

im going to tell a little story i posted in a thread about this yesterday already.
once upon a time there was discord server on which people really liked to talk about conspiracy theories. one day the private intelligence company black cube was mentioned, and people found it really shady because of the black cube symbolism and it being stationed in israel. one schlomo on the server thought "hey, this sounds interesting. im going to check it out the other day" and that was the last time we heard of him. that was 2 months ago...
no idea if v& or just stopped coming. but the timing makes it suspicious

there is a lot of v& stories surrounding this whole "assange got replaced" theory

Wow, CIA niggers really do glow in the dark

Nobody believes you faggots.

it wasnt even about assange though. just about the company itself which seemed suspicious. to quote the guy

>You have an ex mossad president , ex head of national security ( also ex head of national operations ) , ex head of unit 504 , ex head of the freaking IRS (our equalivant)
>and the list goes on
>how did they get all these people into 1 company

post discord link

i know but theyre related

not sure if that is a good idea as there are bound to be spooks in here. but i guess we already have them on the server too either way so it doesnt really matter. main theme of the servers are Nazi UFOs, hollow earth and antarctica though. the other conspiracies are more or less off topic created due to mutual interest though.

discord gg/arGSv4

i got news for you, the schlomo was a plant. It's standard practice for (((intelligence))) and (((enforcement))) agencies to put plants in every single 'off-the-reservation' group or effort. Either to figure out if they are a legitimate threat, to misdirect them, to direct them to their own advantage or to simply get a handle on what they know and how they know it so they may plug holes.

this was obviously one of my ideas too. some spook trying to spook us. but iirc he was the one even bringing black cube up. if black cube is such a big thing i wouldnt draw attention to it just to spook some discord server. especially if it only has ~500 people of which maybe 15 arent just lurking. i would try to involve something better known. mossad HQ or whatever. but no idea. it is possible he was a plant

Dirty lying rat is hiding something.

I watched the periscope feeds from outside the embassy that morning, saw the strange woman approach one of them and the feed go down permanently.
Noted the news story about the guy climbing up to assanges window (a few days?) beforehand having something slightly off about it.
Then the London airport evacuation that morning and wikileaks tweets with armed police.
The cryptic tweets from different wikileaks accounts
The 1984 references in the bitcoin transfers involving wikileaks accounts
Assange disappearance. Embassy cat goes down.
Weird pixels in Assange interview

Something happened. It genuinely haunts me that I didn't document the whole series of events better for my own memory. It didn't help everyone was pissed at Assange for constantly blue balling us in the preceding weeks.

The point of my post by the way, regarding that pic what is the actual state of the insurance files?
>Did anybody in the world get the keys before the biggest ddos in history?
>Were any of the insurance files actually altered so that if we downloaded the encrypted ones now we would be getting a nullified version
>Does anybody in the world have both the old unadulterated files (if pervious point is correct) and the key and if so did anybody have a look at all the secrets?
>What was the deal with stuff being hidden in the blockchain? Can I get a pleb explanation I could never understand it.

Curiosity might be cancerous

NessA had hit teams man. They were cracking blockchain over endchan when pics were posted of one of the crackers getting raided. Yes, people have the original DL. And you can still get the 1984 (Fake Vault 7) version anytime.

it was all pretty spooky

>Did anybody in the world get the keys before the biggest ddos in history?

Which set of keys are you referring too? The only key Assange handed out a key for in the last 2 years that I recall was "Scatteritto1000winds" or some shit like that and it wasn't for a major insurance release.

>Were any of the insurance files actually altered so that if we downloaded the encrypted ones now we would be getting a nullified version

Unknowable, but unlikely. They were propagated through bit torrent.

>What was the deal with stuff being hidden in the blockchain? Can I get a pleb explanation I could never understand it.

There was a theory that Julian hid keys, or something else, in the blockchain. It was never found because most likely, it was all larping bullshit.

Julian is still alive and doing pressers, and has made an appearance on his balcony.

Wh-whut?
Will we ever see what was in those files, Hitler? It depresses me badly that if it doesn't come out within our lifetimes it probably never will.

>made an appearance
He used to be seen a lot more. New Assange is seen very occasionally. Did it honestly not feel weird how much strange stuff happened with wikileaks that month?

>The cause of death was suicide, and the reason? MARIJUANA WITHDRAWAL.

Sad story here, but it needs to be told as a warning for others :(

My brother was a nice kid, decent friends, decent looks, etc. He never got into any trouble. But one day, he decided to go to one of those house parties he dreamed about. So he did. There was marijuana at the party. He was pressured into doing it by his "friends". Eventually he gives in and does 1 puff. But his friends didn't think that was enough. They made him smoke the entire marijuana cigarette. By the time they were done with him, he smoked the entire pack.
At this point, he began foaming at the mouth and spasming uncontrolably. His "friends" let him lay there for 10minutes before calling 9-11. When the paramedics arrived, it was too late.
During the Autopsy, they discovered he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC in his body.
So, if some of your "friends" try to convince you to smoke a marijuana cigarette, just say no - or better yet, take a deep breath, and end your friendship. Trust me, in a few years time, you'll be glad you saved your life, because it has been proven scientifically that Marijuana is a "gateway drug" to other even more dangerous substances. A DEA agent I know even told me that 66,667% of all confiscated marijuana shipments in 2007 were secretely laced with heroin in order to turn reefers into quick addicts.
So don't make the biggest mistake of your life like my brother did.
I'm always close to tears everytime little Shaniqua asks me with her innocent look "When is Tyrone coming back?"
But I'm sure most of you marijuana-addicts and dealers will deny the fact that my brother died of this poison.

Kek, Black Cube is 100% Mossad, albeit wrapped in a *we-are-private-contractors* umbrella. Funny story - a year ago, Black Cube was hired by some Romanian oligarchs to (((investigate))) the Chief Anti-Corruption Prosecutor, Laura Codruta Kovesi. Two Jewish men were relocated to Romania and were given illegal access to ORNIS certificates (top-secret clearance for national-security related issues) in order to conduct surveillance on the Chief Anti-Corruption Prosecutor and ultimately find incriminating evidence that would eventually end up in the hands of the (((press))). What happened next? The Romanian intelligence (SRI) got wind of the whole operation and caught the two Black Cube operatives in action, while trying to bug certain areas - one of them is in a Romanian jail, accused of international spying, the other has been sent to Israel mainly because the Black Cube director (ex-Mossad) personally vouched for him and whatnot.

tl;dr Black Cube is an agency that is mainly being used by politicians in order to find dirt on their opposition - think of it as oppo-research conducted by ex-Mossad agents that have unlimited access to intelligence resources (in their country and the country that they are operating in). All of their operations could be classified as highly illegal but most of the times when caught, the operatives are sent back to Israel due to Jewish interference at the highest levels.

Bumping with OC.

bump

thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=SBQprWeOx8g

this gyppo speaks truth

bump

Have some cocaine for curiosity.

Interesting. Who owns Black Cube? Do we know?

Kek, I remember that article

>The company was founded in 2010[3] by former Israeli intelligence officers[4] Dan Zorella (in Hebrew: דן זורלא) and Avi Yanus (in Hebrew: אבי ינוס) and draws its manpower from elite and secretive Israeli intelligence units.[5] The company’s personnel are known to maintain close ties to the Israeli government and intelligence agencies.

Now let's see their board of Directors:

Meir Dagan - Former head of Mossad, Honorary President of the Board.[37]

Major General Giora Eiland[38] - Former head of the Israeli National Security Council, headed the IDF’s Operation Branch and IDF’s Planning Branch.

Professor Asher Tishler - President of the College of Management Academic Studies[39]

Brigadier General Mati Leshem[40] - Recipient of the 1997 Israel Defence Prize[41]

Colonel Ephy Yerushalmy - Former head of Unit 504, IDF Humint Division.[42][43]

Doron Arbelli - Former director of the Israeli Tax Authority[44]

Paul Reyniers[45] - Former partner at Price Waterhouse and author of GARP (Generally Accepted Risk Principles)[46]

Itiel Maayan - Member of Microsoft's Customer Advisory Board[47]

Golan Malka[48] - Former Vice President Marketing and Business Development of NICE Systems[49]

It's literally the private-corporate branch owned by Mossad - they operate as a private entity, yet they have full access to Mossad intelligence (and with it, most of NATO intelligence for that matter) and moreover, they have the full assistance of the state of Israel in virtually all operations. If a Black Cube operative is caught, Israel intervenes in order to extradite the member back to Israel, without any legal repercussions - all of this under the Israel embassy umbrella.

Seeing them involved with Weinstein is no surprise to me - after all, kikes look after other kikes, especially if they are involved in subversive schemes such as (((Hollywood))), that ultimately benefit Israel to the max.

Anty ties to PMCs?

This shit gets creepier and creepier

Inside her flat. She would've had to crawl out over her sink...

More pics from flat

We are coming for you.

>Black Cube

The amount of shit you kikes get away with is ridiculous. Can't wait for Iran to nuke you, hopefully this time it finishes the job

Currently in work, Really wanna catch up on this shit, someone TL;DR it for me just brush over keypoints as im really curious

A jew fell out of a window?

The worst part is they don't have to try to cover it up.
Mossad has free range in the West to kill whoever they feel like

youtube.com/watch?v=8U2uOUvmtGw

> he smoked the entire pack

If this isn't already copy-pasta, it is now.