It's over Poland...

It's over Poland. Germany's defense minister von der Leyen said that she will support the leftist opposition in your country, thus interfering in your internal politics. Open borders now! Take your fair share of refugees!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Supporting revolutionairy groups in some one else's country and openly admitting to this

This is an act of war.

Day of the strudel when?

>sack them
>put in someone else

Move the fuck along, nothing to see here

>Invades Poland
What will you do Poles?

Kill all of you lederhosen wearing fruit loops.

>implying Germany has a real military

Nice try Hans

>Day of the strudel

>young resistance
you mean young brainwashed useful idiots?

Daily reminder that austria was/is/will be always the superior germanic country

Based Uschi bashing the fash even in foreign countries. Nationalism and facism will never stand a chance again as long as we are alive, you fucks. Repent now or face the consequences.

This.

/thread

Reminder that the EU Army will be used to enforce White Genocide on Eastern Europe.

In some sense it's an imitation of the American Civil War.

poland's fine as it is.

t. ukrainian

this thread sounds like russian D&C shill thread.
Everyone knows that every country influence neighbouring countries. Germans try to influence leftist in Poland which simply won't work as most of Poles hate left. Poland on the other hand is making friends with Erdogan and plans to flood Germany with another 500 000 Turks. I guess we are even.

btw Germans already instaled pro german govs in each of the central european countries after they joined EU. We all know how it ended. This people won't win any election anymore.

Germany doesn't have a proper army though.

They are meddling in our country's internal politics, i bet they wouldn't mind if we would do the same.

>EU Army
The selfhating leftist white army or the constripts of massive wellfare cases from africa?

Are you saying tactical broomsticks squads are not proper?

German COLLUSION ?

We need an inquiry now

>thank you for your country, polanon

Sultan Erdogan is a great leader desu.

>HAHA LOOK GERMANY WE ARE SUCKING ERDIGABS DICK NOW! SERVES YOU RIGHT!

wow, we really made you guys butthurt at some point in history.

Do not think the Germans have the balls to fight.

>Resistance of younger generations

Except maybe few shills from Warsaw, almost every 16-28 people is against imigration, our millenials are not mentally ill like in US.

Maybe I can go sleep tonight thinking that the failed project Germany might soon end.

Germany exports arms, but the Bundeswehr is a joke. You're on par with the JSDF.

JSDF guys are hard core dude, I have a friend who was stationed in japan for a while and those fucking guys are out there doing PT before their Morning PT session

>Germany exports arms, but the Bundeswehr is a joke. You're on par with the JSDF.

You still live in the past. Wars aren't decided by military actions anymore.

What guys though? I've been told the rank and file of the JSDF is pretty shit, no one wants to join.

A standing force is still required for when push comes to shove.

>Maybe I can go sleep tonight thinking that the failed project Germany might soon end.

Germany has committed suicide as a nation. By 2020 men aged 18-35 in Germany will be majority non white. It’s over.

If Poland goes to war against Germany I will join them

you forgot to mention part where defense attache to your embassy got called int our Ministry of Defense to explain herself
time to die Hans, this time we will wipe you out for good

Name the war that wasn't.

Based croats

based Chorwat
>We must secure exterritorial corridor to Hamburg to help our plumbers

I`ll have to join too.

Ukrainian myself, I would side with Poland if it meant the prevention of the leftist cancer which sprawls from Berlin across the continent, taking the form of the EU.

These where JASDF guys so the JGSDF may be different. iirc they're actually pretty decent, the have some nice gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

stop with this meme, you guys gave gun to one soldier and ammo to the others
go fight proxy wars with USA over Canada, noone will miss them

I hope Poland annexes us
You can write that in my file BND

Germany as a nation must end, its a blight on Europe.

I only know the rough situation of the JGSDF but I know the quality of recruits is low.

> toad buggered an adder

we won't
we shall kill all living things, salt the earth and wait 1000 years so maybe some forest is formed there
your clay is eternally cursed with leftism

You have people who fought with bolshevism poisonous gas and made korenization, which included exterminating all Russians, before even bolsheviks have done it.

You have to reap what you sowed.

>Celtic almost wiped out

Makes me want to cry tbqh, non celtic scots/irirsh ect are scum of the earth. Islanders are based.

Okay fine
But please spare me, let me work as a slave for you

You'll always be cucked until you leave the EU, which you won't.

> poo
> honor

Who made this retarded, delusional infographic?
Shit doesnt make sense.

Since we have so many jobs offers in UK, there's no point leaving :)

lmao all those nu-male virgins

Oh, that will be so kind Germans!
Poles will surely appreciate someone cleaning their streets with broomsticks.

>Germany's defense minister von der Leyen said that she

my nic kurwa nie posialiśmy, Ivan frig off
Bolshewiki were german backed jews, not our fault that you got kiked by them, we were minding our own business back then
want NATO war going against you? You think China will not use suck opportunity to get Syberia and all those oil deposits?
Can't you just not interfere for once?

>I'm going to destroy my country so I can clean toilets in another country

Your ancestors must be proud

Poland is rightful German clay. Hitler should have finished the job

You're forgetting the history of Poland. Spinning in their graves would not describe the seething rage their ancestors must feel.

Germany is rightful Polish clay. Piłsudski should have finished the job.

just as kikes have holocaust trauma passed on younger generations, Poles have anger
ever seen calm Pole?

>I can conquer half of the world, so i can loose every colony due stupid revolutions and now every minority can claim to go to my country, take jobs, build mosk, bomb metros because muh oppresors.

Let's see who will go further.

This. Would definitely defend a white country against the European Soviets.

Yes, they tend to not suffer from autism.

nah, he was angry inside

To be fair, Flinten-Uschi really shit the bed with her words. Some are already talking about how she must be mentally ill, because even in jest, her words can be construed as a casus belli. I guess nobody cares anymore since we're at the bottom anyway.

Or wasn't on the spectrum.

our country is destroyed since like XVII-XVIII century

wtf you talking bout bong?

>nobody cares
we care, hence the shitshow
we know that you finance not one but 2 biggest anti-Polish parties in Poland, PO and .N through chain of foundations, and it seems that she is aware of that as well, and because we refuse to be cucked, she just wants to throw more money at "the problem"

By "Resistance of the young generation" she means simply people supporting the opposition. There's no political movement in Poland.
Oh, and that opposition party is losing supporters fast.

TORTURE THAT CUNT TO DEATH NOW

> thinking enemy at the gates was historical accurate
have you also learned about americans fighting the germans on the moon?

Antifa from germany and france is coming to riot in poland in few days. This may not end well at all tbqh

>thinking that comes from kikewood shtick
we actually lived through that bullshit and seen ammount of commie retardation

Surely your lads will just stop them at the border? A bus full of black bloc cunts telling immigration people they are here to riot.

"Britain could win only to people armed with sticks and grass"

Next flight to canada plsssss

it is possible, nie ma haka na Błaszczaka

They visited our ID parade a couple years ago. I think it was under the former government and they were invited as guests from Germany.
Maybe this time it's gonna be Polish Antifa. All 12 of them. But for the past couple years the main march is organised by nationalists and the recent ones had no incidents.

I didn't say my country isn't fucked but leaving the EU is the first step to being uncucked.
Doesn't change the fact your country will be forever Germany's bitch until you leave.

Well our gov stopped pro-communist Russian bikers on their "victory" trail to Berlin.
It's a controversial decision here because if they weren't doing anything illegal they should've been let in but politics and stuff.

She will invade Poland, you will fall on your knees and kiss her boots, all Poles will be shot, she will stamp out the Poles once and for all!

this time they come few days AFTER the independance march, and they picked poznan

idk man its all fishy to me

Why? Austrians are basically just lazy Germans.

11, one died from HIV
>>youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
Sorosbux definitely
but it is good if PO or .N shows next to them

Yeah I dont even tell people I am of German (Bavarian) heritage anymore, I just say Austrian that way I don't sound like a massive cuck.

Last year was they barely did anything, the moment they call a Pole a fasict they loose any credibility they had, we are too sensitive on these words to agree with them.

Is Germany gonna do it again? Are you fucking krauts going to kill all the white males again so we have to import even more shitskins ruining Europe forever? Can you fucking not?

The opposition desperately needs support, indeed. They are tanking hard.

Yeah she's a cunt but why are Polaks such fucking crybabies? Like Polish politicians and media don't say worse things about Germany every single day.

The only successful cleansing that Germans ever pulled off/

>that Razem support
hehe judeocommunism does not sell here at all

Hearing typical antifa trash about police being nazis in Polish is gonna be the most painful experience of the day.
Never seen a single one but someone has to be doing the "capitalism=nazism" graffitis.

Nu-males and women. The absolute state of germany. We really did bomb the masculinity out of you.

>1% protocol activated

BETA UPRISING REAL ?

Can't we just get a semi normal party that wont chimp out for the 4 years they are elected and just play it smooth by sticking to traditional values and safe economic choices? I hate the retardation of pis but po isn't a worthwhile opposition at all, it all just feels so hopeless. Are there really no sane people to form a political party in this country anymore?

Saved.