Start watching pic related

>start watching pic related
>wonder why they keep mentioning their marital status ("muh wife", "muh husband")
>suddenly this one dude starts calling another dude who died "love of my life"

Oh. So that's why.

Shit film btw.

Second half is that robot doing tons of exposition, and you can see the switcharoo twist and the ending coming from miles away.

Also sucks all the mystery out of the first Alien.

The entire movie happens because the crew is incredibly retarded. Also when the alien first fell out of the guy why the chick didnt just smash its head in is beyond me.

Holyshit that movie sucked. It was not even good by horror standards. All the deaths were expected. They completely killed the whole creators narrative dead and so blatantly you can tell the director was sending a big fuck you out to the fans of Prometheus.

Then they wonder why people have stopped paying for their garbage.

They mention marital status because it's the first crew of all married couples. They're on a mission to start a colony. Quit looking for reasons to get butthurt by everything you see.

DIE YOU SPACE FAGGOT

Plus the giant asspull, lol now the black goo is airborn, YOU TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING WE ARE SO FUCKING BRILLIANT! FUCK TRUMP.

>going to start a colony
>bring faggots with you and gay robots

Why would you even see it after the shitfest that was Prometheus? Also why would you post this thread here and not on Sup Forums?

Every other Alien movie, after the original, was predictable and shitty (more or less). Few of them watchable but nothing remotely exciting. There was a lot of shitty movies in the 70s/80s that no one remembers, but those which stand out are now classics.
Nowadays you only have shitty remakes and CGI showoffs with no story to relate to.

Are you retarded?
They want to colonise a planet and that's why they brought faggots with. Could you imagine a planet without AIDS and sodomy?
Yeah that's what I thought

Hell is for ever!

Saw Aliens. Popped a shameful boner.
Watched Alien. I was vindicated.
Alien 3 sucked.
Alien 4 sucked.
AVP sucked.

Oy vey muh husband got shoa'ed
Why don't you speak about the spaceshoa, you filthy goyums?
Pay reperation

Aliens 1. Great horror movie that set bars
Aliens 2 knew it could not outdo 1 for horror so it went another way and was awesome.
Everything else was ugly and enjoyable until Prometheus. Then they just take a giant dump on Prometheus for no reason. A million fucking things they could have done with Covenant and they choose to lay an egg.

>ship's crew is almost completely manned by couples

The voyage was fucked from the start. Anyone with an ounce of wisdom knows that couples compromise the mission.

>They mention marital status because it's the first crew of all married couples.

That was the problem. It makes sense for the colonists in stasis, but not for a crew that needs to remain objective and complete the mission. The plot is terrible.

As far as I'm concerned, only the first Alien exists.
It's perfect, plain and simple.

Aliens is retarded crap; merrytarded to the bone; not one good thing about it
Alien 3 has good atmosphere, but generally bland ideas
Alien 4 has good ideas, but bland atmosphere, and teenage-grade character set up

Prometheus wouldn't have been bad, if not for the potato tier retarded crew
Covenant is a retarded as fuck sjw shitfest; absolutely no good redeedming feature, not one; AvP tier, like Aliens

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to the franchise, but how the fuck do you defend the inclusion of homos on a goddamn colonisation mission?

Prometheus was a hopeful comeback to the story, only to be horribly dumbed down by Covenant. Even a nigger could have figured out that plot five minutes in.

guess that men in the future can bear children
that, or one in the gay couple is a shetranny (or whatever they call it)

The whole premis of Aliens was retarded come to think of it. Soon as they found Aliens, they should have turned 360 degrees and walked away. Still one of the best action movies ever made.

It's likely that average IQ will increase in the future, so it goes without saying that there will be an increased rate of homosexuality.

Or Survival horror? Now that I think about it, its the first Survival horror movie.

>gay
If they are going to start a colony why bring someone who doesn't breed?

I turned it off after 15 minutes of that vile kike garbage and deleted it off my drive to make space for something more write worthy

>starting a colony
>bring faggots
Wot?

it's not only that it's action
there can be actually good action, even with stronkwymyn, eg Fury road
Aliens is not even that
it's retarded as can be
and not only poor, but simply bad
it at best works on an ironical level, and even at that, it's not even great

Im just glad I didnt waste money on theatre or dvd getting this pile of steaming kosher turd

I want to watch this but I get spooked easy. Is it really gross and gory?

>Aliens is retarded crap; merrytarded to the bone; not one good thing about it
fite me IRL fgt

less than your streets

Why would you send a gay couple to start a colony?

Gross and gore is the only thing this movie does, not well but theres plenty of it

This.
Alien was a master piece, even if it had a strong SJW background, and probably one of the best horror movies out there.
>Every crew member has personality, but all are expendable
>You get to empathize with your favourite characters, you're not led by the movie to decide who's the most badass so the deaths actually have shock value
>The monster is completely new. You get to learn its MO along with the characters
>Very good immersion and production for such and old movie
Then in Aliens they pushed the feminist agenda way too much and the characters were cliche and uninspiring. Alien 3 was a terrible production work overall and the movie was boring, terrible way to end a saga. Anything beyond that was just brand milking.

>german like shit
jeeh, didn't see this plot twist coming...

Was Alien 1979 basically the first movie that invented the
>crew are really stupid so they do stupid things and end up all dead
trope in space movies? Because a lot of them follow that formula now especially recent ones like Life, Europa Report and Gravity

Fuck. I just want a nice scifi movie where dark stuff happens. I don't need to see constant violence though.

imbecil

Ohh I see the pattern here. It sucks because female soldiers and Ripply doesnt fall over dead. Glad I dont base my movies on MGTOW ideology.

Alien 3 and 4 had a frenchy feel to them. Ie. slow, gay, and lacking in space ship interiors. So I understand why you would like them.

Event Horizon is probably a safe bet.

>fans of Prometheus
Fuck you, no one liked that piece of shit.

Homosex don't reproduce.

>but artificial womb and genetic manipulation

By then we can eliminate mental illness genes.

You're embarrassing yourself.

you shoud like it, then
French is a euphemism for commie, after all

liberal humor. (they claim)

Watch Moon or Sunshine. Event Horizon is also very poor movie.

Oh ok let me just AHHHHH why are they raping and mutilating everything?

why can't you poo in the loo?

Damn. I was hoping to surprise you.

>ruins Alien with Prometheus
>ruins Prometheus with Covenant
Somebody stop this madman!

You know, its your own fault that your flat also has an anus on it. I cant fault them.

The crew doesn't have to be married at all. The "colony" they have with them are all embryos.

Oh yeah I've seen them.

I actually like Prometheus the best out of all the alian movies. Maybe I’m just biased because the tone was amazing and the shots and cinematography made me cum. I know the movie was probably a big “fuck you” to the people who wanted to see an action movie and almost literally nothing happens in it but that’s why I fucking love it so much, it’s presentation and tone were amazing to me

Ripley in the first movie is one of my favourites.
Sarah Connor is a great female lead character.
The archangel from Constantine is one of my most favourite female antagonist.
You can do things the right way or you an consciously push and agenda and fuck everything up because you have no idea about storytelling and you're a helpless virgin trying to find a way to find stale pussy.

Too bad I always end up answering retards.

No, they had both.

Nah. I already posted above I didn't like Alien 3 and 4. The stories felt dislocated. Like they weren't part of the franchise. It was right up here
I thought French was a euphemism for Dual Penetration.

>ruins Blade Runner with 2049
the actual very worst offense

Pandorum is also a kick ass movie. I think it was made by the same people who made event horizon

Constantine was really good. I liked how Reeves gave the devil the finger at the very end.

Frenchy can't stand the bantz. Maybe that's why your culture involves letting many men have their way with your wives.

Well there are something that are certain

Everyone liked Alien
Only the French didnt like Aliens
Only the French could like 3 and 4
Only faggots didnt like Prometheus
Everyone hated Covenant

How are two ass fucking homosexuals going to start a colony, you fucking retard!?
SJW Crap.

Either way, saying "muh wife" and "muh husband" every few minutes is just forced exposition.

How is the premise of Aliens Retarded? The Company sent those people there in the Hopes that they could bring a Sample back for their Weapons division.

Hell the whole colony was set up so the people would find the dam alien ship.

When the movie got to a shower sex scene between a white whore mudshark & a nigger I immediately turned the fucking movie off.

>Being a communist and trying to have anyone take you seriously.

Neck yourself.

>A colony of people who are raised entirely by homos

Sounds like a recipe for disease and child molestation.

Are you just memeing or do you honestly not realize you're replying to Nigerian flag?

I like this, it's much better than prometheus
The only bad part of this film is the retarded crew members

Double penetration. Reddit loses again.

You first sheklestein

Have you guys seriously never heard of alien butt babies? It's the way of the future.

>suddenly this one dude starts calling another dude who died "love of my life"

kek, stopped watching there too, and made a quite rayciss misogyniss wyt supremiss islamophob homophob comment to my gf

She, being the bluepilled simpleton that every woman is up to age 65 when they somehow start to realize they would be better off dead, started arguing that love is love and I should not judge 2 people falling in love and shit like that. That's where I kind of lost it and told her that I am a Nazi, which made her furious, luckily I had two fingers inside her so anger only added to her horniness. I tied her hands behind her back, gagged her mouth, mishandled her in every imaginable way, and showed her what "love" between those two faggots would look like.

tl;dr movie got me mad, then got me laid
gf hints that she wants me to be a Nazi more

thanks Jew Faggots of Hollywood

Pretty sure Resurrection was done by the same guy who did Delicatessen and City of Lost Children. I think he is a Baguette. Can't be bothered googling it.

The entire scene where he kills all the engineers is a total cop-out. They literally just did that so they wouldn't have to deal with explaining anything about the engineers or even have them in any film.

An entire fucking new planet with infinite possibilities and they just literally pressed the delete button on explaining anything.

It doesn't even make sense because that was all Holloway's idea and he fucking hated Holloway.

What the hell. I can't post this on r/Sup Forums.

My first kek of the day
Thanks user

>fans of Prometheus
It has fans?

Ridley Scot is a has been...hasn't made a good film in decades.

The problem is that the plot relies on the characters behaving like absolute fucking retards.

They had a potential new franchise and they aborted it. Typical of liberals.

kek, based adonis

Let me defend my (((friends))) at the studio.

This monster is not scary HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wanna know when the Space Marines are going to pay reparations for the slaughter of the indigenous peaceful LV426 Xenomorphs?

Inb4 the xenomorphs were not native to that planet.

in space no one can hear faggots bullshit

I do like the franchise a lot, but yes there are some shit movies.

Alien > Aliens > Prometheus > Alien 3 > Covenant > Alien 4

Was Danny McBride gay?

Based Boyd. Too bad no one will get the reference.

I would find it more scary if it was not 100% bullshit at everyting it does.

The Alien films actually is about secret reality of the jews.

You are the fucking worst. Although now I understand why French cinema is a piece of merde
>t. Cineaste who rightfully acknowledges Aliens as a top tier action film

>centuries of human cooperation to achieve interstellar travel capabilities
>humanities colonial efforts end up undermined by affirmative action for non-breeding gay couples taking up slots from couples who can contribute to the mission

Most of the movie was pretty bad, but there were 30 minutes in the middle of the movie that were great, starting at pic related