Sup Forums I had an argument with my girlfriend about gun control and self defense laws

Sup Forums I had an argument with my girlfriend about gun control and self defense laws.

Im totally fucking baffled by her, she runs on pure emotion and has no idea what she's talking about but gets super fucking annoyed at me for saying that people should have the right to defend themselves and that includes with guns. Her argument is the typical lefty gun control argument that guns cause more deaths than they prevent ect ect and she even told me she didnt think people should be able to shoot their attackers. She's right wing on almost everything except this so its extremely annoying she cant see any reason in my arguments.

This is even more retarded to me because she's a survivor of a rape, and I dont ever want her to be vulnerable again, I want her to be able to defend herself and I want to be able to defend her, she still refuses to accept any of my points and pathologizes my arguments, acting like I either like death or people dying or that I dont care or that I'm just trying to be masculine or something bullshit.

what the fuck do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html
aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use shrewd jew trick on her - quote the bible

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;

lev. 22:2

Just show her the australian statistics with violent crime and homicide rate.

>aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html

&

>aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html

If those don't change her mind, then appeal to her emotional side and say that Australian's have a different culture relating to guns than American's and it's bigoted to oppress their beliefs.

bumping with dangerous assault weapons

Get your friends to wear ski masks and fake a burglary.

>she runs on pure emotion
so make an emotional argument.
>Let me get this straight. You want me to not defend you and our future children if some bad people break into our home and try to rape and kill us? Ok. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house. I have absolutely no use for a whore of a woman that will not protect my children. Leave. Now.

Not a bad idea but I dont want to traumatize her.

I tried showing her the statistics but she refuses to believe that allowing people to have the means to defend themselves would help.

this jew trick wont work because she's not hardcore religious and she'll say something like "well they didnt know about guns back then so it doesnt apply to today blah blah blah"

right now Ive resorted to emotional appeals about wanting people to defend themselves and not wanting to see her hurt by anyone because she's vulnerable and it seems to be working.

Wow. A woman who has been raped doesn’t want to make certain it never happens again? Run far, run fast.

And then shoot them all, that should convince her

>arguing with a woman about politics
you failed in life user, fix your shit up first, then come posting here about your shitty life

tell her that in the world she envisions the only people that are left are killers and those prepared to carry out the subversion and coercion of others, because everybody with her mentality was killed,raped, used as a cumbucket chained to a wall already

And this is something you are "baffled" to find out. Really nigga?

given the chance, most criminals will rape/sex a woman, but kill a man.
if she doesnt want a gun, that's ok, as long as you can still get one.
if she doesnt want you to have one, and you inform her the stakes are higher for you, but she doesn't relent, then she's willing to sacrifice your life for her feelings, time to move on.

if she is ok with you having a gun, but doesnt want one herself, thats fine. get a gun and train with it (safely), and she might get more acclimated to it, etc.

but again, if shes ok with you dying, while she gets a pussy pass, time to move on.

that whole " total non violence " idea has no basis in any approximation of nature/truth. In the physical paradigm its only eventuality is rule by violence.

Gun redpills thread? Gun redpills thread

Meatholes just cannot comprehend the do or die situation happen to them, their brains evolved in environments where the the worst thing that can happen to them is that they are raped, which they don't mind.

Life was just never at stake for roasties so they are opposed to any ways self-defence, cause they don't give a fuck what happens to males and being taken by a stronger male who just killed their mate had been a prehistoric lottery win for whores.

send her into the nigger ghetto for a few hours unarmed and see if she changes her mind

Not much as violence but might, you can be the most violent motherfucker but no one will follow your lead unless you're also a good leader. Nature is not all violence, you also need cunningness

If she's demoralized, you can't win her over with logic. Until some traumatic experience rearranges her brain, she will not recover from the lib aids.

>what the fuck do I do Sup Forums?
Dump her.
Such stupid woman will never be a good wife or a mother.
She woulf be a horribke mother for your children especially boys.

Go look for a woman who has a real productive job and tripple digit IQ

The stats on causes of death in usa. Look em up. Those numbers seem to click in the triggers head.

>crying on an imageboard after not being able to convince your gf with rational arguments

also

>survivor of a rape

how does it make you feel that the rapist had more control over her than you will ever have?

>OP having a "girlfriend"

You should be less concerned about gun control and more concerned about a hard drive failure.

Im not crying medpack, I'm just looking for advice, and also wanted to see if anyones had similar issues.

>how does it make you feel that the rapist had more control over her than you will ever have?

Quality shitpost medpack

Dump her. It will not end well.

I understand, I meant less that they would ' lead ' and more that eventually it would be the prevalent kind of personality and a priori dominant as such. Realistically " front foot killing " and the amassing of power is the idea that has motivated the larger portion our high culture's for a very long time.

>girlfriend
>girl
>running on pure emotion
I'm shocked, really.

it shocked me because on literally every other issue she thinks clearly and quite logically, its just this one fucking thing. It really hit me out of no where.

just imagine the sounds she made
think she liked it deep inside? no pun intended

>guns cause more deaths than they prevent

There's literally no way to measure this. How do you determine how many people didn't commit a crime out of fear of being shot?

A female running on emotion should never shock you, OP.

I tried explaining that. I tried explaining that people would commit less crimes if there were more guns because people would be afraid of being shot. Criminals here aren't fucking scared at all because most people are vulnerable thanks to the fucking government depriving citizens of the right to defend themselves and their property.

How does she think people in rural areas are supposed to defend themselves without guns?

>Raped

It probably gave her big cums or she just cheated on her boyfriend and cried rape to absolve herself from the guilt.

I mean in retrospect it makes sense but at the time it was a bit of a surprise. I guess women are really all alike.

She was raped before I met her.

Does she also favor declawing wild animals?

nope, she thinks its animal cruelty. I know, its hypocritical right?

just imagine it, screaming moaning scratching her rapist, pretty hot huh?

i cant help on the "not hardcore religious" part but i can help on the rest. the jew way of thinking is to extrapolate everything to its nth degree. when they say "dont boil a calf in its mothers milk" a normal person would say - "then it's okay to boil a calf in its aunts/cousins/sisters milk?" to the jew it means they cant eat a cheeseburger. just an observation.

Shoot her

How long ago was your argument?
If it was recent, it might just take some time for her brain to rewire using whatever new information you gave her.

10 minutes before I made this thread.

But I like her more when she doesnt have a bullet in her

>It's another my GF is redpilled and I can't understand why she did X thread
Neck yourself for thinking women could be redpilled. They can emulate the condition but it's just like a CIA sleeper agent. When you least expect it , you will be getting a divorce and losing all your shit. Specially in Australia. Sorry user.

You covered that when you said she was a woman.

dump her and put all your gf money into investments.

lol wait a few days for mental updates to occur

You need to stress that she should be against the niggification of white countries. That's the biggest factor of murder rate.

Case in point, pic related. America as a lower white on white murder rate than Sweden, Slovenia, France and Finland even with our 300 million guns.

Pack your bags son

If she can't wrap her head around "I want to have a gun so other people are less inclined to shoot me with theirs" then just WAIT until her parents' health declines and her emotional attachment to them will push your marriage into a gutter

Or alternatively just deal with it

Might give me some time to finish my books.

I mean yeah, what did he expect? I've yet to find any human being that runs on purely logic (whatever he/she defines as such), especially a female, males sometimes come closer to that. Just proves all biological theories claiming male brains are different to females (that obviously lefties wanna shut down)

She doesnt like niggers or muslims.

because she has never imagined herself ever being in a situation that she would need it. Therefore no one needs it.

Suddenly attack her, beat the shit out of her. Like boots to the stomach type thing. Tell her half way though, your going to beat her to death, and aren't you glad you don't have a gun now.

And then stop half way through. I think she will change her mind about gun ownership.

Tell her to fuck off and her opinion counts as much as your dogs and if she persists make her swallow her teeth. There's a reason niggers were given political rights before women remember that

She was violently raped before I met her, thats what makes this thing so fucking baffling, is because she's been in a situation that could have been stopped if she'd had a fucking gun.

I tried telling her that and she just got pissed off and starting saying I didnt care about her and shit.

>She doesn't like minorities
Is this why you think she's redpilled??? That just makes her prejudiced, not conservative. Liberal whites don't like minorities either, they just don't say it in public

She says that because if she had the tools to defend herself, she couldn't play the victim. "Right wing" or not, your woman has a complex. Either address that or get a new girl.

>Actually making that argument
Damn OP,I thought you were a retard just 5 minutes ago, but you are actually a madman. Your GF is gone now though. Next time, marry a non-raped one. You'd actually have been able to win that argument earlier if it weren't for this.

She doesnt like minorities not because of prejudice but because she understands their contributions to violent crimes and the conflict of culture, she also hads the gibs me dat attitude they have because she's worked her way up from working class to upper middle class. She hates commies because her grand parents and mother had to escape communist czechoslovakia and she grew up hearing the horror stories they had to share. She also wants the west to preserve its culture, she has a good understanding of history and western philosophy because she reads a lot. She understands quite a lot about geopolitics and the manipulation of media ect. Shes just super blue pilled on this one subject and its infuriating.

>Guns have more deaths then they prevent
No shit theyre a Final solution, talking down someone with a lethal weapon doesnt work? Shoot the fucker

After theyre dead its hard to get statistics on how many deaths were prevented

To be fair how is it even possible to get a statistics on prevented deaths that isnt pure speculation in any case

She's not gone, she won't leave. She's just pissed off that I was right about that and she's too proud to concede it. I made it an emotional appeal, telling her that I didnt want anyone to hurt her again, which made her cool off and understand a bit but she's still pissed off that she's wrong more than anything.

stop

hates not hads*

It's rape victim no survivor get it right the left want people to change it because it gives more power to rape victims

Your girlfriend is a moron. Dump her. Seriously send her packing user. If she turns into anything more than a gf your life is going to be hell on a Pogo stick.

>arguing with women

/thread
why even bring that to Sup Forums, we already know where womans' place is.

You cannot have a girlfriend without arguing you fucken virgins, its just not going to happen.

guns are not a tool for self defense. guns are a tool for killing.
for self defense purposes there are other options like pepper spray, tasers or telescopic batons.

Women are mostly like a domesticated animal, rather then a man. Don't talk policy with her.

Unless that policy is repealing the 19th amendment.

Simple ansa m8, Get your gun license and buy a fucking gun

checked

Holy shit, didn't even look at OP flag. Of course, she is against guns. Your country is cucked hard on that question. Why not just ask how to reverse a lifetime of propaganda in a single conversation.

Good luck

>You cannot have a girlfriend without arguing you fucken virgins, its just not going to happen.

How's that working out for you guys against the African rape gangs terrorizing your cities?

Apparently pretty good since i haven't seen or heard of such gangs in our citys

>guns are a tool for killing.
Correct.
>guns are not a tool for self defense.
Wrong.

>ect ect

It's ET CETERA not EC TETERA

Etc not ect

Is this bait?

That has to be bait

This. You make her answer those types of questions and she will eventually have to either play ignorant or answer the questions honestly.

Update: She's texting me again trying to argue some more, I've told her to drop it but she kept pushing so now I'm just force feeding her red pill statistics and now she cant answer the difficult questions and facts I've pushed in her face. Bretty sure she's going to give up and just admit I'm right because she's starting to concede some of my points.

Ask her what other weapon, so far invented, could possibly allow situations like this to result in anything but an innocent being butchered by animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w

Three blacks with illegal weapons invade a home at night. They purposefully target asians because of the (likely correct) perception that asians are more likely to keep large amounts of cash at home/not in an account.

They case the home and do not go for valuables, because the objective in this situation is to locate and subdue the homeowner(s). Then they will be tortured and/or killed being questioned about valuables, safe codes, etc.

What would have worked for this woman?
>knife?
no
>locked door?
no
>barred windows?
no
>sword?
no
>spear?
no
>bow/crossbow?
no

This could go on endlessly. The gun is the great equalizer for innocent people defending themselves in situations where physical strength, the element of surprise, and numbers otherwise would easily prevail. Even in this case, where she obviously is not well trained in the use of the firearm, she is able to easily fight off three home invaders, killing one of them.

If you enact gun control laws, all that changes here is that the woman does not have the firearm -- as stated earlier, the invaders' weapons were obtained illegally. Even in countries with very strict gun control laws, guns are easily accessible (or unnecessary -- in the UK, the home invasion rate is comparatively much higher because the homeowner will obviously be unarmed and likely outnumbered and half-asleep).

Your gf accepts the fact that men are physically much stronger than her and has unfortunately seen this firsthand. She can either support readily-available technology that removes entirely this physical advantage, or continue going on in life supporting laws that make sure other women like her never can properly defend themselves. Also, tazers and other non-lethals are simply not nearly as effective.