Henry Ford was a redpilled capitalist that hated the jews

Henry Ford was a redpilled capitalist that hated the jews.
We need more Henry Fords.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mises.org/wiki/Panics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Henry Ford, even though successful businessman, was small time player compared to Jewish banksters such as The Rotschild family, who practically control the finance.

You cannot compete with such monstrous entities, the Jews itself have created the most treacherous magical talisman known to the modern (and even ancient) world: Fiat Money.

That's why we need to END CENTRAL BANKING once and for all.

Ford was suckered by the same Rothschild bankers that suckered Hitler into singing the Havaara agreement.

I love this idea.
Please tell me, is there is an army of soulful people ready to charge on Basel?

Awesome, maybe we can go back to the days where recessions turn into all out economic collapses every 10 years or so.

Yes, but he was so rich that while he was alive he resisted Jewish influence effectively. He constantly ran anti-semitic articles in the newspaper he owned and reprinted The Protocols of Zion. Are there are people alive today who are both as rich and redpilled as Ford was? I don't think so

>Let me borrow money to start my company!
>How dare you reap rewards from my company!

He was a complex guy, with a lot of good an bad traits. There are lots of things to admire about him but he also had significant flaws. His hatred of the Jews was more about a personal vendetta than any "international conspiracy" Most of that was to safe face after he butt fucked his investors by public stating he was going to start a new company selling cars at 1/4 the price of model T's then when the stock tanked, he bought all the shares and said "haha, fooled you" Today that would get him 20 years in fed prison.

Bullshit.
Recessions were much less frequent.
These recessions were purely the result of government intervention in the banking sector.

During the late 1800s wages rose significantly as prices fell.
This is REAL economic growth.

Fuck central banks and fuck central bank apologists.

Also don't forget he was a serious war profiteer who made millions of the war time financing provided by the big banks to Europe.

>Recessions were much less frequent.
Ok so about every 20 years, but they were far worse than even what we saw in 2008

Panic of 1857
Panic of 1873
Panic of 1893 Which still was the 2nd worst america had behind the great depression

>were far worse than even what we saw in 2008
they were far worse because everyone was much poorer back then, less economic production

>Panic of 1857
Panic of 1873
Panic of 1893 Which still was the 2nd worst america had behind the great depression
All caused by government intervention in the markets.
wiki.mises.org/wiki/Panics

inb4 >mises
there are links to actual history in the sources

And who save the economy in the panic of 1893?

Oh. JP Morgan, a banker

ford didnt hate jews, he wanted them to just integrate and drop their previous allegience as they become americans.

he didn't save shit
and even if he did what is your point?

FACT:
Recessions are cured much faster if the government fucks off and cuts taxes, spending and regulation.
This is typically how recessions were solved in the past.

>if the government fucks off and cuts taxes, spending and regulation

You mean like how Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover did? Wait what happened after that?

Oh yeah..

>You mean like how Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover did? Wait what happened after that?

How unbelievably stupid do you have to be to honestly believe the Coolidge/Hoover/FDR era was a period of free market capitalism?

Are you brain damaged or something? Have government run schools damaged your brain?

The great depression was the result of central banking creating an artificial boom in the 1920s and then when it inevitably crashed, the government heavily intervened resulting in economic stagnation and depression.
Hoover was a hardcore interventionist.

They did the OPPOSITE of laize faire.

The depression was the most regulated and controlled the american economy has ever been. Massive tariffs, massive taxes, massive levels of spending, massive levels of "regulations" like paying farmers to burn crops when people are starving.

The international jew was actually far too charitable to jews.

>central banking creating an artificial boom in the 1920
Wall street collapsed because of lack of regulation allowed to buy stock on margin, and when production levels exceeded demand, and stock started to decline because production of durable goods outpaced consumer needs. Its why the banks failed. Banks failed because they were not required to have any percentage of cash compared to deposit accounts. (This is now regulated)
Now the credit for margin was backed by banks that were receiving money (indirectly) from payments from the Allies who were getting them from Germany. When the german economy went to shit, and the Germans stopped paying them back the whole thing started to fall. But that again was not due to government meddling, it was due to free speculation.

>paying farmers to burn crops when people are starving
That happened during FDR at the direction of Wallace, After the depression it actually helped recovery.

Ford killed the Dymaxion car, because he's just that much of a piece of shit.

I worked on technical info for one of his yachts, now owned by someone else. He's an interesting guy, and very industrialized individual. Even in leisure.

>Wall street collapsed because of lack of regulation
No, this isn't true and you're repeating bullshit you heard in grade school.
Stop this.

>allowed to buy stock on margin, and when production levels exceeded demand, and stock started to decline because production of durable goods outpaced consumer needs.
Why do you think investors had so much money to invest with?
Why do you think the investments outpaced consumer needs?

Because the central bank pumped a bunch of money into the stock market. This caused a massive malinvestment into stocks and and inevitable crash.

>Banks failed because they were not required to have any percentage of cash compared to deposit accounts. (This is now regulated)
What regulation?
The free market regulation that existed from the 1870s to 1890s was far far superior to this.
100% reserve requirements. ANYTHING ELSE IS FRAUD

Government "regulations" are not needed.

>That happened during FDR at the direction of Wallace, After the depression it actually helped recovery.
TOP KEK

I just explained how the depression caused by massive government intervention and gave examples of the intervention.

The fact you cannot refute this shows I'm right.

>it actually helped recovery.
How the fuck does destroying food when people are starving help economic production? It just made the depression worse.
After ww2 we abolished most of these foolish FDR policies which lead to a massive boom.
Listen to yourself, you're actually this fucking stupid.

You want to be enslaved and poor.
Kill yourself.