Well, will you pay Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/927843442457276417
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what if we pay him? He's a nigger, he won't keep his promise to leave.

>takes the money and doesn't make good on his promise because he's under no legal obligation to
>would brag about fleecing racists of their money on twitter

Come on, I'm not even that smart and I can see 3 moves ahead on this shit.

If he promises (in writing) that he will never come back to the United States, then sure.

I'd buy him a ticket, but he'd complain about how it's not "real" africa because there's no fucking airport in the middle of the god damned rainforest.

One final gibs

Typical nigger, looking for someone else to pay their way.

i already pay for them to be here, of course i'd make a one time payment to get rid of them. cheaper in the long run

Don't forget to sage.

it's a shame the #blaxit/#backtoafrica stuff never took off. it would been great if alot of anons opened fake twitter accounts and told how much better off they are now in africa than in the usa.

Yes. And if Africa won't take him, we'll imperialize a nation of Africa and force them to take him ourselves.

It he signed a legally bonding contract to give up his citizenship and go back to Africa. I would no shit donate a couple hundred bucks to the fund to get rid of him. Maybe it will start a trend to get rid of all these faggot lefties and their brain dead nigger pets.

hilarious kike vid
youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U

Where can I donate?
Will glandly help him return to the land of Kangs and unusually high ground-fluoride levels

This. 32 Democrats/niggers already promised to leave the USA if Trump won the election. How many left? Zero.

If this darkie got any money from us whatsoever, he would just use it for a vacation to South Africa, where he would enjoy the safe white areas and come back, or he would just keep the money and gloat and laugh how he rused "stupid white supremacists"

Stunning and brave

Africa is a shithole, he would just come back the next day.

Then get it notarized. If he doesn't oblige.Sue him.

This is powerful and thought provoking. Since poc where forciby taken from Africa by white slavers to build America, it's only right that America should pay to build up Africa and send poc back with reparations.

This is the only reparations I'm ok with. I think we should start a program

Only if he renounces US citizenship and signs a contract beforehand.

He won't do this of course.

Just like all those that promised to leave if Trump was elected.

Perhaps they should ask the country that sold them off, in the first place. And no, they got reparations. Welfare, food stamps, Affirmative Action, etc. Enough gibs. The squandered their reparations and yet continue to blame and ask for more. Come Black Friday, go to Walmart, you won’t be disappointed. Prime example.

no. shoot him

Just like Clock Kid did when he ran to some sand nigger country he's going to go there see it's a disgusting dust bowl with zero modern commodities and be right the fuck back.
If anything this is a trap to steal people's money.
There are many ways for him to get to Africa. It's not expensive.
>Only if he renounces US citizenship and signs a contract beforehand
He would never.

>32 Democrats/niggers already promised to leave the USA if Trump won the election. How many left? Zero.
/thread

Im still curious about those libs wanting to leave the USA because of Trump, is that that easy for americans to obtain citizenship elsewhere ?

KEKK thanks

First of all those are the leftist elite, wealthy cucks who have the money to buy their way around the world if they wanted to. Second of all, none of them planned to leave in the first place.

If Trump went full-Pinochet they would leave fast.

For us normies, it's hard to move out of the country for any length of time more than a vacation, you eventually run out of money and it's hard to get a job as a tourist. (and nobody gibs free anything to white Americans, that I ever found.)

Crowdfund his ass a one way ticket to Somalia.

Offer free cruise for blacks to Africa. Wait till ship is half way across the Atlantic and torpedo it.

Sure, but he'll be rowing the boat

That would’ve never worked and would have been embarrassing to watch. Even liberals aren’t that stupid.

typical nigger. I don't feed the apes. Not voluntary anyways.

>he would just use it for crack and Js*

>nigger
>gibsmedat
Sounds about right

>Some homeboy done challenged you to a rap battle!

This is what passes for news

just renounce citizenship then give money

Yes. Tickets to fly them all back wouldn't cost anything compared to the amount we waste in social programs.

that nigger won't get a cent from us. he can get victim bucks somewhere else.
I also find it funny how he doesn't seem to want to go back to Africa now unless he's paid.
It's almost as though Africa is a shithole or something

Already sent $10.000. He can collect it from the nearest Nigerian Prince upon arrival.

>Nigger takes cash for one way ticket to Africa
>Spends it all for cocaine and strippers

>victimbuccs
>sees flag

Checks out

as part of a legally binding contract sure.

cant trust nigros with money, so no

>give him money
>he takes it and runs
>get tracked down through paper trail
>lynched for being racist

Madona left. We have her here, but you can take her back.

fucking absolutely

I would be willing to pay $1,000,000 to every black person that goes back to Africa
I don't give a fuck if America has to pay trillions for this

Prime mate example*

amazing, praise kek

Definatelly.
Im serious.
Would actually want to be taxed to get rid of them.

It's better if its only to reimburse him.
>Tell him to pay for a one way ticket. Once we confirmed he arrived, pay him.
>Pay small amounts over the years so he won't immediately buy a ticket back.

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/927843442457276417

Go to 2.20 to hear this stupid man claim his african ancestors built Britain.

Can we create a meme that makes blacks want to go back to Africa?

If he wraps those baboon lips around my big white cock I'll gibs him something

Same, fuck, use some government tax money even. One time payment vs. housing and feeding their 5 fatherless kids for a lifetime. They can send back every single one and it would be cheaper than the current system.

that already happened,
blaxit was called

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
Make sure you pay for him to renounce his citizenship as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

there's more

look at net taxation figures to see why this proposal is redundant

As long as he can never come back, and if he does, he's executed. Then sure.

Americans should return blacks to Africa the same way they arrived; by force.

Read:

Yes. The costs of a fifty cent jacketed hallow point to his ape brain.

>wasting hollow points when ropes are reusable

let's do this and then meme him in to oblivion

Renounce citizenship in return for a plane ticket and a one time lump sum? Fine by me.

Sure.

I'm game.

nobody wants to be in africa, not even black people

Can we start a crowd fund?

I'll contribute.
He must renounce his U.S. citizenship, and the money will be deposited into the bank of his choice in Africa.
He can only claim the money once he is physically on the continent, never to return.