What the fuck Virginia

What the fuck Virginia

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/candidate/biography/13641/althea-garrison
youtu.be/9_1OH7ySpW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Virginia is for lovers not nazis.

Neck yourself OP.

Virginians are ultra high IQ city people.

What can you expect from immigrants and felons?

Will VA become the next huge shithole in the US?

Them electing that thing disproves that theory.

I can't wait for the niggers who blindly vote democrat every year to hear this news. They will not be happy.

They don't care dude, they just see the D next to the name and vote, if they even bother to show up.

>mfw they lost a super majority

HOW DO YOU LOSE A SUPER MAJORITY

Now we know where Obama kept his harem of disgusting transwhatsits.

Its recession proof and if they dont work for the govt they are subsidized by it. Used to cold call Virginia at a former job. Seemed like half the people were chinks.

Holy fuck, Virginia... What were you thinking?

Are Trannies the ultimate LARPers?

What happened in VA is McConnell and the Bushes got blown out. So much for “we have to run winners”.

[ ] Male
[ ] Female
[ ] Others who failed to develop normally due to environmental or other factors.

Make no mistake - if this was looked at "intelligently" or scientifically at all, it would be understood that for whatever reason, these outliers are low-functioning deformities

will it 41% in office?

Probably Chinese spies. Chinks always seem to congregate where there's federal power.

GOPe Republicans don't want to win

To be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand why someone would want to chop their dick and balls off.

How can you even be a transgendered human is this dude an amphibian?

They didn't see the D under the dress though.

Ebin XD

Nope just biologically defective

back to r/politics faggots.

Considering who they ran against it's really not a surprise.

>the first openly transgender
How do you closely be transgender?

Virginia is more cucked than Canada

He found a way to win. He is willing to do what ever it takes to make it to the top, even if that means growing your hair out and telling people you identify as a woman. 100% alpha

I don't even care about the outcome of the other races since they were easily predictable/typical. But this one pissed me off. Call me old fashioned, but I think cutting off your cock and balls is fucked up.

just fuck my state up
gun control, MS13 and sanctuary state, here we come

If this isn't proof of voter fraud, I don't know what else is.

Can't spell Virginia without Virgin

Checked. You have a point, kek.

It's probably going to fuck up and commit suicide or something.

Chris Chan must be over the moon

This.

I am going to buy some before they all enter office.

Don't forget Althea Garrison, the original tranny pol

> Party Switcher
> Independent Conservative

votesmart.org/candidate/biography/13641/althea-garrison

>Former State Representative
>Candidate, Commonwealth of Massachusetts State House of Representatives, District Fifth Suffolk, 2014
>Candidate, Massachusetts House of Representatives, 2012
>Candidate, Massachusetts House of Representatives, 2010
>Candidate, Massachusetts Senate, 2008
>Candidate, Massachusetts Senate, 2002
>Candidate, Mayor, Boston, 2001., 2001
>Candidate, Massachusetts House of Representatives, District Suffolk 5, 2000
>Lost Primary, MA House, Suffolk 5, 1998

youtu.be/9_1OH7ySpW8

>yeah dudes lets go walking down Virginia with for a clan like white pride march in the most hostile way
>surely it won't affect our elections at all!

what's up with this "openly" transsexual shit?
isn't the whole point of being a tranny to try and appear as the other sex? might as well not do it at all if you then tell every single person who wants or doesn't want to hear it that you cut off your dick

>that hideous cheap wig

He must be balding, which is right about when most male to female trannies kill themselves. Either way, the democrats have lost over 1,200 seats of elected positions since 2010 and now some of their own (((media))) voices are saying it's time to get off the identity politics because it only helps in a few big cities but kills the party everywhere else.

Keep up the great work, democrats, let's make it 2,000+ seats lost by the end of the decade!

>when you destroy the livelihood of your state out of spite for drumpf

It's Virginia, they haven't had an economy since that Lincoln fellow said niggers have to be treated like humans. Their main export in recent decades are zionism from Quantico, Langley, and Richmond.

Why do these people care so much about a politician being transgender? Shouldn't they care about what the candidate supports and what policies they will implement? It's almost like they vote entirely on identity.