How the fuck do you explain this, britbongs?

How the fuck do you explain this, britbongs?

thanks for the addition to my ukuck folder

Some people are just more equal than others in UK. I recall a case that happened quite recently where a med student (a woman) stabbed a man, judge left her off the hook because a sentence would interfere with her career. I get why these kind of sentences are handed out once in a while, but I don't think the long-term effects of those actions are as great as they think they are at the time. It kills off the common man's trust in the justice system.

i think it is that bong masonic crap - learn from mistakes and become a better human or some shit. hence tolerance for many unusal thengz

Did you honestly expect anything else from Britcucks?

the (((conservatives))) are in power, we need to restore power the Monarchy. That is the only way this country can dig itself out this mess.

Because in the UK we are actually civilised and take peoples circumstances into account when sentencing. Sending a mother of 5 to prison would be very bad for society as the children would grow up in foster care and more likely to commit crime etc. Sparing her is the best outcome for us all. Other countries are too autistic to understand this and just blindly throw the book at anyone caught commiting a crime no matter what the consequences are

>Other countries are too autistic to understand this and just blindly throw the book at anyone caught commiting a crime no matter what the consequences are

The point of law is that it's same for everyone, which maintains trust and respect of the law in societies. Once the judges go rogue and start handing out arbitrary sentences, it makes people question the system itself

The collapse is inevitable and could happen at any time.
Prepare accordingly.

Post your address, you seem to feel very strongly you Paki cunt.
That Paki birch will keep dropping out murderous orcs until she is dealt with.

The (((Judges))) were long replaced.
Only purpose they have now is to lock up the natives for anything and everything, while letting the immigrants get away with everything, mostly anti-native actions.
Anyone who does not see this is blind and ignorant.

Judges are born and grow up in a tiny bubble, they come from wealth and have gone straight through top universities. They have no idea on how the world actually works or what is going on outside their bubble.

There was recently a case in (New) Hampshire where a rapefugee was acquitted of sexual and domestic violence due to "cultural incompetence"

So we just leave her to go back to her kids and convince them that joining isis is a good thing and manipulates them into becoming terrorists. Nice thinking there buddo

>mother raises children to be terrorists .
The only winning move is deportation

Since you didn't post a source, all we know is that she "encouraged UK terror attacks." If she were here in the Burger Kingdom, she may have also been off the hook since it may not have qualified as unprotected speech.

>being this bonged

mother robs a bank, does not go to prison cuz think of the children.
This is getting out of hand.

I agree. Jail is only for white men.

We're sorry for slavery!
We're sorry for colonialism!

Meanwhile a guy dies in prison for placing bacon near a mosque.

I get the judge being lenient on her but he doesn't have to verbally suck her clit (if she has one) too

>I like to prep black bulls for my wife.
KYS

Execute them all. Problem solved Achmed.

What was the judges name? Almost certainly a sympathising paki or a dumb as fuck white woman.

Fuck off if she was white her kid would be taken off her

>Sending a mother of 5 to prison would be very bad for society as the children would grow up in foster care and more likely to commit crime etc.

Let me get this straight. You think that a child being raised by a mother who has pled guilty in court to encouraging ISIS terrorism in the UK is less likely to result in being a criminal than one raised by a foster family?

>Judge Christopher Moss QC yesterday said he was 'moved' by a letter from her daughter and ruled that she could return to her children.

What defence do we have against a government that commits treason against its own people?

How the fuck you indians claim to be a superpower yet 1 billion citizens don’t have toilets?

Explain yourself, Pajeet

she must've given mad succ to the judge

> If she were here in the Burger Kingdom,

But she isn't. She's in the land where saying "maybe we shouldn't let in a million unemployable, uneducated, rapey walking time bombs" is a jailable offense.

He is a traitor to his country, nothing less.

Your mum

Unironically this, Hoppe was right all along.

I just don't understand.

if you know right from wrong and you must make a judgment then do the right thing.

the judge needs to be fired

if a mass murder was being tried I would want the death penalty.

now she needs to go to jail for being a traitor and supporting terrorists from what I can see

>A judge
I bet the names ethnic. Looks likes we're fucked.

>We should only follow the law when we feel like it.

You'll have a bloody revolution on your hands with that attitude.

This.

>civilized

>literraly ten of thousands young white girls forced into sex slavery by "asians"
>don't do anything because it'ld be racist
>even go as far as arresting father trying to save his kid

>give little girl to care of gay man
>roughen her up a dozen times
>even go as far as breaking her leg
>social services don't do anything because it'ld be homophobe

>nigger kill retarded white in knock out game
>light sentence

>white put bacon of mosque door knob
>sent to jail, murdered there

Nah, you guys are full retard all the way.

It's Brittan.

They'll grow up to be just like mohammed merah, but hey whatever man. At least you are civilized.

Pussy pass

>He says, as he already has millions and millions of handgun armed, purple drank consuming, rap blasting, white women raping negroes spreading across his country at an alarming rate, turning all of his urban centres into desolate wastelands and causing a degeneration of not only the fabric of his society but his racial homogeneity.

NEVER CHANGE YANKS.

She should have been hanged on the spot after having her children executed in front of her. Why? For being a Muslim.

>meanwhile whitebois serving 15 years for disagreeing with a muslim on twitter

The fact that the UK hasn't overthrown their corrupt government yet means the entire country is fucked.

We have no guns. What's your excuse?

The army does, its a shame they're such good goys.

>Prison is only for men, women are delicate snowflakes who must be treated like irrational children and are never responsible for their own actions

28th image in my UK_cucked folder. Britbongs are fucking pathetic

God what is wrong with you England?!?!? You're destroying the country my ancestors are from. I wanted to see it one day but by the time I get there it will be destroyed by mooslims. There's going to be nothing left. I can't...

Get the fuck out of my country Abdul.

We are being conditioned to hate Islam for Israel next war.

She shouldn't be there to begin with. Easiest way to solve your social issue? Deport people who decide to move to your country for opportunity then support mass murder in European nations.

Fuck. Your conservatives are equal to our communists. How far left is your far left?

Would it be as bad for society as her raising 5 ISIS soldiers?

Monarchist checking in.

Fuck parliamentary cuckoldry. Muslims are herd like voting blocks shepherded by their immams. That added with mass Immigration and the sheer amount of babies they churn out is incredibly dangerous for the native population as our career politicians in their gated communities cater to these people for their block people.

>Grow up to commit crime
With her they are going to grow up to become sex-slave groomers, child rapists, cousin fuckers, muslims gang members, sharia patrols and a muslim terrorist cell of 5 brothers that will shoot up the parliament in 15 years time.
Mark my words, those 5 kids will become extreme radical muslim terrorists.

kys yourself to peaces my man

Needs a powerful right-wing figure to "advise" the monarch to ensure Charles and William can't be fucking huge cucks. Prince George should be raised on a diet of hating shitskins so he can become the white emperor of the Britons.

Have you tried fascism?