There is litteraly nothing wrong with headscarfs. its modest and stylish. shame arab women most often godawfull

there is litteraly nothing wrong with headscarfs. its modest and stylish. shame arab women most often godawfull

nuns basically are religious nutjobs by profession and headscarfs are more like working clothes for them, but even they can just choose not to wear it

Nuns choose to wear it, they aren't forced to.

because there's several thousands of one and 700 millions of the other. also one doesn't generally stays in a nunnery or church affiliated locations and the other expects a secular society panders to their habit as they go about anywhere, including places that require elevated levels of security

not that ultraorthodox jew women are any better but at least they wear human looking wigs

Nuns don’t try to kill me because I don’t agree with a religion that wants me dead

Imagine being this retarded

when nuns start blowing themselves up i'll care about them

Nuns don't walk by shooting injuries while talking on their cell phones.

I think it is less likely to nun to be having a bombvest.

It is suicide for a civilization to treat other civilizations as equals.

Stop embarrassing my country, Muhammed

Nuns don't demand all other women wear what they wear

dit, OP is een landverrader en een faggot

I'm not aware of many nuns producing a litter of civilization collapsing pups.

Nuns choose to be nuns. Men are not involved in that decision.

Nuns are not forced to follow Christianity, they chose that life. Also sexy nuns > durka burkas

>Habijt
>Niet veroordeeld

Neger leef jij in 1951?

only one of them gets stoned for not wearing the outfit

t. dille kamille sletjes

Please list the last known Catholic terrorist attack. hard mode: outside of the British Isles.

kutmarokkaan

catholics are too beta for a thing. but really this thread is about attire not suicide bombings. you dont care about suicide bombings on an ethical level, you care because its done against your people. if solebody were to blow himself up in afghanistan you wouldnt care. the west is even to cowardly for such a cowardly deed
niet echt

None of this offends me.

The first one is worn after making a decision to live a life devoted to God. The second one is imposed upon the entire female population under penalty of physical harm.

The nun can take hers off and participate in society without getting killed by a barrage of stones.

There is everything wrong with headscarfs.
A headscarf is nothing more then a sign to spread their ideology.
And there is everything wrong with monks and nuns. Perfectly fine European men and women who should have had families, but were scammed into a celibate life.

I don't care about head scarfs, burqas and niquabs are a problem.

It offends because, unlike nuns, they are foreign invaders who do not even try to integrate in western culture.

fuck off progressive queers
nobody is stopling them spreading their ideology, the blame lies with anything but them

Nuns don't act like they own the public space.

Nuns aren't going around trying to ban signs of other religions like getting statements such "merry christmas" banned from shops and malls while also claiming they need reserved prayer rooms in universities and workplaces

It's all about hypocrisy

Because the second one is a terrorist

The first is a woman who choose to stay celibate

The second is a woman who is forced to wear it because the men in her life force her too

Islam says men cannot control their sexual urges and therefor any woman not wearing one is fair game meaning its that or get raped/threatened/assaulted/acidbucketed/killed and theyre brainwashed enough to believe men are like that

Islam glorifies rape

pic related, fuckwit.

When was the last Catholic Nun suicide attack? I’ll wait patiently for your response.

Anders behring?

Plenty of people enter into religious orders and the like precisely because they are incompatible with marriage though, for whatever reason. There are far more people not entering celibate vocations because of a desire to marry than the opossite, actually one of the biggest causes of the priest shortage in Catholicism is the celibacy requirement.

>first one is a choice
>second one gets stoned to death for choosing otherwise
:thinking:

Because the one on the left doesn't preach death to infidels.

there's also a waiting periods that forces nuns to really think it over, and they can fucking leave.

I'm not offended by the appearance of Muslims who live in Arabic nations.
Just stay the fuck out of western society.

One is voluntary and is a religious uniform showing status in the church.
The other is enforced on all women

Nuns are society’s misfits and rejects. Why would anybody point to them as something to imitate?

>Sup Forums wants to destroy this

>Just stay the fuck out of western society.
If I went to Iran, I would obey their local customs and keep my opinions to myself unless asked.
Since this courtesy is not returned, fuck 'em.

Looks like a man

the headscarves are the mark of slaves
those women are slaves to pisslam
if a hijabi steps out of line or attempts to leave pisslam, her family will kill her, as pisslam dictates
we outlawed slavery here, so I damn sure don't want to see hijabi slaves everywhere I go

the one on the left could dance naked in the street while high on LSD and the worst that would happen to her, as far as her religion goes, is that she would be kicked out of the church and be ineligible for communion

the one on the left chooses her life
the one on the right has no choice....well, death is certainly an option, just not one most people will take

I sure as hell want to keep lefty retards from idolizing her evil ideology

oh i wonder...

Tbh I'd like it if Christian girls wore headscarves. They used to cover their hair during mass.

The headscarf issue just serves as a proxy fight against shitskins.

if i look at pictures of my great grandmother and great great grandmother they always wore headscarfs

>Tbh I'd like it if Christian girls wore headscarves. They used to cover their hair during mass.
Humility in any capacity from women would be welcome, especially in church.
The headscarf issue just serves as a proxy fight against shitskins.
this tbqh
It's only because muslims and leftists keep trying to re-brand it as "empowering" when we all know it's not, so now we're in the position of having to say so.

>The headscarf issue just serves as a proxy fight against shitskins.

One headscarf is backed up by Islam and the other one isn't, big difference kaaskop.

Nuns don’t fuck terrorists.

Headscarves conceals the beauty of a woman. its unfortunate muslims, arabian women & etc are subjected to it. if its a personal choice to protect your hair fine but most women are forced to wear it