Post Your Country's School Lunches ITT

Every time I see this image, I can't help but envy the Japanese.
>fuck you pepsi that looks good
If you don't mind eating food made out of spoiled ingredients, sure.

That looks so good

we didnt had school lunch. we ate döner across the street

We don't do school lunches. Atleast in the way i understand other countries do.

We didn't have school lunch. We ate Döner across the street.

Don't you like chinese food?

MODS MODS MODS

This really looks tasty

Please explain, monsieur leaf.
Absolutely golden.

you get chick fil a where you're at?

we don't have Launches
because Poland cannot into space

No need for a school lunch when your school isn't full of niggers with shitty parents

Yeah they catered our cafeteria. Based captialism

Once your are in high school whatever your mom can throw in a little bag doesn't cut it

True, some sandwiches you make in the morning cannot support the 4000 calorie American diet.

Can't have a good football team without it

School lunches, and now breakfast and apparently supper in some places, are a way to feed niglets because niglets starve at home since nigger parents will sell food stamps for crack money

I used to be proud of school lunch in my elementary school since it was home made and fucking great but ever since went to high school and second upper ed i realized our lunch is bland and rubbery. Not going to post that shit

I don't get it either fellow ausbro
Can other countries not afford to send their kids to school with lunch?

i remember making an absolute mess when it was taco day in Louisiana. would eat everything. that shit was so good

you lucky little SOB

>live in a country where bread isn't filled with sugar and stripped off nutrients
>put whatever you like on said bread
>put in a bag or box
>????
>profit

Germans eating muslim food, wew lad

Or the kids were too lazy to smash some vegemite / peanut butter between two bits of bread.

Döner is a german invention though.

김치 싫어

bruh that literally looks like 2 bites of food

>eating at your school
>not at home
fucking kiked subhumans all of you

About this much.

:(

R A R E
A
R
E

This is what I had for lunch for 25 years. Kept me skinny and in with the smart kids.

Same here. Everyone either bought food or brought it from home.

>go to school
>lunchtime-12o clock
>take the subway hone for lunch
>arrive at home an hr later
>eat lunch for half hour
>take an hour to get back to school
>go to 5 more classes so ur day ends at like 6pm

Japanese school lunches are rice or bread, protein, and a large serving of vegetables every day. Always fresh and healthy as fuck even out in the country it's amazin

Korean school lunches were really hit or miss for me. Those corporate catering places can really be shit.

The best korean lunches were the ones that had a building ajumma and kitchen with a local garden. Then you get some dank lunches.

My local village in Japan sources their school lunches completely local. So they have a seasonal menu. It is fucking amazing. best school lunches I have ever seen.

American school lunches are a fucking shame on the country.

I can't complain... but poors get lucky if they have some rice and beans dou

Damn i understand why you kill yourselves so much

It goes back to transportation.

Most kids aren't anywhere close to walking distance from their schools. If you're commuting at least an hour each way, it doesn't make sense to go home for lunch.

What's impressive is when five year olds use public transportation to get to school. Our kids can barely find their way to the bus stop.

WHERE

응 나두

US bread tastes like sweet buns

here, the vast majority of schools are max a 10-15min walk away from where you live, that's normal. my kids come home for lunch, i don't want my kids to get indoctrinated by the leftist kikes all day.

>Döner
> german invention
of course it's a german invention, considering the millions of turkish larping as real germans

These look like Buzzfeed bullshit pictures.

From Canada.

We never had school lunches. There was nothing to buy, you had to bring your own. In high school, we had a small cafeteria/canteen whatever, but you had to pay for everything. I never did, because it wasn't very good. Just awful greasy pizza slices, Jamaican patties (TOfags will know what I'm talking about), and deep fried everything else. Meh.

There from the daily mail, so very reliable

YES i noticed that myself .
Also like any other Aussie kid or teen i had brown bag lunches juice poppers

cant live past 30 either im guessing

>implying

>worried about food more than the indoctrination they teach there

bullshit nigger. show your real lunch.
there is no spoon. or fucking bowl

Those nugs look fucked. Alsi do other countries have to pay for their school lunch? My school charged 2 dollars

Coxinha >>>>>>>>> everything else in this thread

honestly this looks really good compared to what my school had

dat landmine

Kek, no

This entire picture set always just looked like a low key hit piece on the US to me.

As a non aussie who lives in Australia, I didn't think this would be their lunch.

But I'm a fucking teacher and it is.

Aussie kids just totally rip up cucumbers and carrots. They are amazing eaters. They will sit there and just yank out a fist sized piece of broccoli and chow down during break, cannot believe it.

My own students give me huge amounts of shit for eating PBJ on my break.

hmmm really makes you think

>three little shrimps for lunch
triggered

how does the UK manage to make every food look so depressing?

This is pretty typical of Aussie school boxed lunches

lemme guess.. don 'ave kebab

Clever girl

I wish the school lunches here were that good, I used to have to eat the shit a few years ago, it looks more like pic related

Switch the yogurt with pudding and thats a typical American lunch

American School Lunch
This is "orange chicken"

test

this is the best so far. lots of meat.
what's it top right? smoked fish?

Why vodka?

LMAO THE KIDS ARE HAVING VODKA AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

WTF HAHAHAHA IM SHITING !!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE KIDS ARE HAVING VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT OUT MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA LMAO

why the hell would a free country with a limited state have school lunches? Literally giving your child to the state for another 300+ hours every year?

Only free countries reply.

School lunch is free here, it's just the same kind of food you would have at home.

more accurately a turkish invention inside of germany.

Flag! So tell us Jobu, what does AIDS taste like?

I grew up in america and was in a diff school each year of my life.

Only ONE school out of ten or so ever had a lunch even that good.

yes

Bwahahah wtf is that

>apple not brown my recess
>vegemite cheese and lettuce sanger not having papier mache properties before you even get on the fucking bus
>cutlery
well excuuuuse me little lord Fauntleroy, is that a macaroon in your little lunch? dont mind if i do.
now give me your pocket money or ill fucking glass you