Kazakhs are basically a mix between white and asian. why is pol not talking about their girls as much

Kazakhs are basically a mix between white and asian. why is pol not talking about their girls as much

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/half-asians-are-the-most-attractive-ethnicity.452793015/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/01/central-asia-kazakhstan-eurasia-terrorism-extremism-isis-al-qaeda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks fine to me, would make 20 babies

Remember her Sup Forums

Because they are part Asian

What part of white nationalism don't you understand?

Slide thread

>mix
You lost me there.

theyre mongol rape babies. they're a weak people.

gib kazakh milkies

Borat memes inbound

>-stan country
>post communist
>unknown on the global stage

i dunno mang, what do you expect.

Anglo+East Asian are 10/10 to 8/10 Waifu Material

However I would score Kazakh 7/10 to 9/10 because they have Turkish Muslim blood mixed into it.

Kazakh are Turkish + Russian + Mongolian Mix.

I can't even imagine being in a country that's so fucking irrelevant to today's society. It's probably cool to just be up in the Stans. Maybe I'll grow old and live up there.

Money grubbing whores. I downgraded my car and she left me. Fuckijg bitch

I want to breed a harem of them

She looks pretty hot. I likey.

Are they not literally mongol rape babies?

>anglo

Hapa qts are usually 9 and 10's , white women cannot compete, hapa men on the other side are beta cucks.

stop posting pics of russianised Kazakhs
Kazakhstan is Muslim, russian pigfaces must go

Khazak milkers...

I would Aya for sure.

Hapa qts are god tier

Because Kazakhstan = borat reputations here.

heyyy

there are some kazakh girls here as exchange students and they're real qts

Yes and my fellow White people freaked out at the genuine response her beauty garnered. I don't have a pic, there are probably some on google if you search properly but there were shit tons of average as fuck women saying a bunch of passive aggressive stuff like "yeah I guess she's pretty but I don't really see it" or "She's alright but even the average White women looks better" or "I don't see all the fuss about this women, she's cute but I have better looking friends" yada yada yada. A bunch of insecure bitches griping because people weren't showing them affection like they did this women who they thought they were prettier than in essence.

normal reaction

all slavic people are. this includes fins as well

>muslim shithole
no thanks

good, anything that would weaken western feminists the better. we should make them as insecure as possible. That may slow them down

How can Sharon and Barbara even compete?

Who is that?

they are ugly and disgusting

Women are bitches

Thread is supposed to be about Kazach cuties
Yet OP doesn't supply any????

Makes me want to read "On Women" by Schopenhauer again tbqh

>why is pol not talking about their girls as much
MUH DIK

there's no white or asian race you fucking autist. kazakhs are turks who got raped by chinks and mongols

I'm going to turn you into a kazakh

Tell me more

Turkic people aren't from the far east they are Yakut which is distincfly different.

Nogai and Hasara are remenants of the mongol horde and contrary to Sup Forums opinion they arent seen as some sort of master race.

here is another one

wtf i love turks now

a-user I...

nogai are turks bong. hasara (you probably meant hazara) are just late period mongols

kek

40 percent of thier population is ethnic russian. they have white as well

I love russian asian women, my dick is diamonds for thems

You mean ((Khazar))?

That's why...

yah. That is what we're saying.
Mix of white, asian and hapa cuties.
The fucking best.

>ign.com/boards/threads/half-asians-are-the-most-attractive-ethnicity.452793015/
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWEETIENING

Russian + East Asian (Japanese) is the best combo

Yeeeeah but anyway, they're muslim, so fuck them I guess

roach got BTFO

I had sex with a Kazakh woman a year ago. She was Mongol af. Not white at all, was a pretty good time having my first Asian grill

>doesn't want to convert a muslim hapa

elliot rodger's sister

Don't want to get muslim relatives.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Stfu nigga

second.

Kazakhs should realize that following Islam is a majorly cucked disservice to their true heritage. Their true religion and true god is that of Tengri. If anything, the Slavs were doing them a favor trying to save them from islam.

They are SO not. In fact, they are the snob niggers of Central Asia and all they have is only thanks to what was left by Russians, and to the Oil they are giving away. They live in a bubble and are unaware of it all.

>Kazakhs should realize that following Islam is a majorly cucked disservice to their true heritage. Their true religion and true god is that of Tengri.
Ah, a patrician American who realizes this, and also that Christianity is cucking Europeans and their true heritage to this very day. Good post.

it was commie slavs who killed off all shaman elders ffs. read up on commie revolution and how it fucked the turkic world

Try 25 and falling. Russians are being fazed out

>a mix between white and asian

I bet you turned Nazi because you felt insecure about niggers having big dicks

>niggers having big dicks
Europeans have the biggest dicks on average*

Kek, typically I see Koreans as cultureless dogs who are rightful property of Nippon, but you just supplied some decent bantz.

Daily reminder that all the various towelheadstans
and central Asia are turning into jihadi shitholes foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/01/central-asia-kazakhstan-eurasia-terrorism-extremism-isis-al-qaeda/

The future is white, asian-turkic and east asian people. This will be a peak of mankind aesthetics.

What attacks me to her is that she's a successful athlete, hence proves the fitness of both her genes and upbringing.

I wonder what all them haters are doing with their life.

This is a Steppewaifu thread now.

You're gonna become an amerimutt before that.

>turkic
no

This is like 400 years minimum ahead in evolution in front of typical right wing nazi.

Yes.

>chestlet 1.82 m giant girl
>beautiful
How about no?

Do people from the other non-Pakistan -stans also smell fuckin' awful?

>1.82 cm
>giant
Found the manlet. Can't handle a real woman, eh?

Sounds like turks already cucked out to islam a very long time before Marxist ideology existed.

If its not a euro subgrp then its ugly and needs to get gassed

Thank you, good Sir. Fortunately truth finds its way to even the darkest reaches.

I thought the Ottoman Empire was like a golden age for the turks, at least for the ones who lived there.

Manlet detected. I am 3.5 inches taller than her.

Aren't most moving back to Russia?

Oh shut up you stupid kafir.

Tons of them here. They have ugly shovel faces. The only exceptions are those who got Ivaned.

>Italy
Your day will come.

>not knowing how to handle the metric system
>bitterly eager to prove his own masculinity online
Back to middle school, brat

Come and get us.

Well, sounds like it is time for another crusade, and this time the QTs are gonna get BLEACHED

sure showed me

When WWIII - Civil Wars Bogaloo starts.

>blue eyed asian