THE QUEEN IS A SAXE-GOTHA-COBURG!!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

The demon jew shills are pushing to hide that fact from you because it ties the British Royal Pedo Cannibal Demon family to the Pedo Cannibal Demon family in Basel Switzerland, the Rothschild's.

Don't let this go down the memory hole, this link is the most important thing everyone should burn into their memory.

bump

fuck the queen

I thought conspiritards stopped bothering the royal family back in the 90's

bump

The "British" Royals are not English and enjoy watching people suffer, when will we all wake up to this truth?

fuck off communist frog

God Bless You All, thank you

not demons, you all are worshipping the same god they do.

I am a Roman Catholic Croatian, communism is a demon Jew thing and I'm not you

Smelly balkanshits are the reason why multiculturalism is written into Canadian law, fuck off home Ex-Yu cockroach

I gave my life back to a loving God Zigma and Zaraz.
All Abrahamic religions are the creations of the Talmud Demon Jew to hide us from our LOVING AND JOYFUL GOD

Hello Demon Jew
How is your possession doing today?

>mindless babble

^your brain on religion folks

Why would demon Jew be an insult if you're a Catholic, don't you follow one of those?

(((148534292)))
Another Demon Jew shows up to show their mental power..... hahahahhaa

Catholocism was created by Talmudic followers over two thousand years ago along with the Romans to provide an easy way to subjugate slaves. Had I not learned of Zenkyoku Haku I would have never learned that Peter and Paul were members of the Synagogue of Satan that Jesus warned us about. And yes, Jesus did exist, the Talmud has him boiling in excrement, that line alone is proof enough for me. The reality is all who were born under an Abrahamic religion are bound at the soul by the Talmudic lies woven into them. Religion literally means to bind and I've shirked my chains for the truth behind it all.

>Catholocism was created by Talmudic followers over two thousand years ago along with the Romans to provide an easy way to subjugate slaves
>I am a Roman Catholic Croatian
???

You think I had a choice?

Since you didn't reply I'll tell you why I said that.
My parents were very strict and forced the belief onto me, it was a trying childhood since the whole religion seemed off to me. I gave up on the practice but never renounced the faith to my parents. Only recently (2 months ago) had I discovered the truth behind Abrahamic religions and learned about the woven into them.

Forty years of being lied to makes me angry

Welcome to reality pal, all that is hidden shall be revealed.

Thank you brother/sister, please take care and may God bless you