Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are uninterested in marriage?

Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are uninterested in marriage?

Do you not want to raise children?

what does one have to do with the other?

>Interested in marriage
Nope
>Do you want to raise children
Yes

I’d love to get married and have 2 boys but I’m a little over mis twenties and every girl i’ve met the past two years have been party girls who probably have body counts in the twenties, the one good girls number i got didn’t seem interested so now im more concerned with making money and setting up a comfortable life for myself.

really when you think about it it's an overwhelmingly bad decision for the vast majority of people who already struggle with their own problems.

I've always been interested in Soe

Already been married.
She sucked my wallet more than my dick.

I want to but I have turbo autism

I had A fucked childhood
Sociopath ae I lack empty cant love
and a sadist I enjoy others pain

No I must defeat the Jews first

>Interested in marriage

Yes.

>Do you not want to raise children?

I do.

I am not interested in Western hoes.

Marriage is expensive.
Divorce is cheap.

Why do 'millenials' threads always start with this weird angular half tranny looking thing? Is it some kind of 'famous' millenial youtuber or something?

I hate that cunt so much.

marriage has no advantage for males but only disadvantages.

raising children is okay.

Hey becky stop being so dick thirsty

So much decent genetic material is being wasted these days

So I can pay hire taxes get fucked.

posting Soe for all millenial threads sort of became a meme because some fag kept doing it.

>divorce is cheap

I'd put a baby in her.... of you know what I mean...

The life of the wife was ended by the knife.
Count all the e’s and f’s.

Yeah I can't wait to enter an agreement where if a woman becomes uninterested or decides she wants to burn coal she gets half my money.

What did he mean with this?

My god!...you're not a dude are you?

That's why you sign a prenup you fucking kangaroo

The most selfish and superficial generation. Be thankful they are not breeding.

>marriage
Selling packages to my fans to attend my wedding via internet stream. The idyllic fairy-tale honeymoon in beautiful Nova Scotia isn't going to pay for itself

>children
nope. Impossible on Walmart and hairdresser wages

this

You got it. /thread

we aint no cucks

prenup is no safe haven either with all of this and in court. no complete guarantee it will protect you.

tell me why you're interested, first.

tits or gtfo

My teeth are ruined so I can't get a girl.

I don't want to and I have turbo autism

Born in 86.. my wife in 90. 2 kids married and love life. Go figure?

There are so much hoes. So its not possible.

I have autism and I only want to marry my waifu

No because you stupid boomers and gen X fucked up the marriage laws beyond repair while I still could not even vote.

Was married for a year....financially the worst decision of my life. Wouldnt do that again. Also women are more or less crazy and totally nuts, no exceptions.

I have so many genetically inheritable problems that I have no wish to pass on to another person. If it weren't for that then I'd certainly love to have kids.

Where can I find a good white woman to marry that doesn't already have mongrel kids?

Craigslist.

No, because haveing childeren is a lot of work. And we DONT do work

betas get shat on in marriage
I'd rather rot with dignity

I am too selfish to have children. My girlfriend doesn’t want kids either. We are going to get married though.

Marriage is for gays.

Sod is qt as fuck, but I think she must anger management issues or something, she always seems pissed off at something

Millennial here

I'd marry but I also want to spread my seed as much as possible. Quite the conundrum.

No woman I've met is worth being around for more than a few hours, except for my grandparents. Everyone born after WW2 is a complete piece of shit.

>you stupid boomers
Sup Forums needs to stop this. It's cringe.
THE LAST BOOMER WAS BORN IN 1964
I'm not a millennial but I'm not a boomer you cheeky wee tadpole.

Vows will be fun
>to have and to hold
>in selfishness and in greed
>until something better comes along

Marriageable women don't exist anymore.

No woman I can get is worth the trouble, and kids tend to be a pain in the ass for 18 years. Not to mention the likely probability that I would get divorced and the cunt would keep the children to raise them as crazy feminists and/or white knight cucks.

>why you are uninterested in marriage?
Because I've been outside and spoke to many women. I've worked in female-heavy environments. I know that finding someone WORTH the ring is like finding a large chunk of platinum in a McDonalds' burger
I do want children, I don't have the money to pay for a... surrogate mother I guess? One of those ladies who will have your kid, give you your kid, and fuck off with money

What is in it for me?

Married with 5 kids, my nigger.

see, see...

it's not even safe to do it in Europe. it's fucked in America because their culture puts more emphasis on getting married but it's also a shit idea in Europe which is why I wouldn't ever do it.

I'm very interested in marriage. I think committing to someone you share a special connection with is wonderful.

I don't want to raise kids. They're loud, gross, and suck up your funds. I wanna live a life.

29 yo here. Do want kids, marriage yes but not as much as. It's almost impossible to find a woman my age that also wants kids. It's astounding. No woman that I meet wants kids. What a horrible waste of their genes. Now my dad was 40 when he had me, so I'm not that worried right now, but h the women my age are in for a ride awakening in a year or two when all of a sudden nobody wants them. Young or older guys

Pretty much every day I have the choice of
>Going our and looking for some women to date and maybe roll snake eyes that she isn’t awful
Or
>workout after work, take a shower, then go out fishing

Guess which one I pick every single time
Guess how many reasons I have to change

Top 20%. It's like a pussy buffet out here, I'm not about to wife one of these sluts.

>Interested in marriage
Yes
>children
No. On top of me and my fiance's health problems, I'd rather enjoy my existence with my wife instead of stressing out over the potential of poor-parenting of other children making raising mine more difficult. Also:
>sex literally whenever
>drinking on weekdays
>money and time to invent, build, create

I'm not uninterested in marriage and do in-fact want to raise kids. The only difference between you and me is that I'm gay and wish to adopt, specifically from the age group that never gets adopted because they're too old (like pre-teens and teenagers) so as they could still have their lives salvaged by loving parents instead of ending up on the streets.

Though my BF doesn't want to get married because then we'd be on a registry and if the right wing reactionaries ever go full retard they'd use that shit like a kill list. But hey, that's what guns are for.

Hope you're adopting a daughter unless you wanted your edgy preteen son to call both of you faggots all the time

Most people here are too autistic to even approach a woman irl.

I don't have much interest in marriage. Never was into dating and romance when I was younger. I don't want to raise children as the world is too full of suffering and pain. It seems selfish to put someone through that just because of my biological need to reproduce. If I had hope that the future would be better, I would.

Not interested in marriage and getting fucked by gynocentric laws. It isn't even like the law is the only thing against us here. Every woman today is utterly unrestrained in their hypergamy, has had miles of chad and/or Tyrone cock run through them, is feminist, or is the type you wouldn't want to date anyway.
I'm a moderately attractive Anglo with the paycheck and know-how to attract a woman and slap a ring on her - but I fail to see the reason to do it. I could produce beautiful white children, but their mother could divorce me, take my house(s), take my kids (and make them hate me as if their father was the one abandoning them), and demand child support and alimony. Fuck. That.

I actually ordered my first sex doll the other day. Call me a degenerate, race traitor, I don't give a shit. My life is in 'enjoy it while you can' mode before it inevitably collapses. At least when that happens I can chow on my MRE's and know that chads, roasties, niggers, and liberals are dying on the streets.

>Interested in Marriage
Yes.
>Interested in children.
Yes.
>Can find someone who is suitable and stable enough to have children with.
Not yet. Most millennial chicks are batshit insane and I have to kick them to the curb within a week.

>unless you wanted your edgy preteen son to call both of you faggots all the time
That shit has literally no effect on me anymore after a solid decade+ playing online games and the fact my brother uses it as a nickname to see if he can get a rise out of me. I'd rather adopt a son because I really really don't feel like dealing with a screeching daughter who's going to lash out by getting pregnant by some nig 3 weeks into the adoption. Damaged males are easier to fix and support than damaged females by a mile.

Already married and have a child, working on getting a second wife too.

>implying all millennials are degenerate faggots
Now I know how niggers and mudslimes feel when they're being generalized as criminals and terrorists

I'd totally marry, settle down and have lots of children, be a super cool and good dad, I even want to own a farm. But I have autism so I'm not really socially capable of all that, I've tried
also, modern women are absolutelly horrible

because i was conditioned to think that way but you fags are slowly changing my mind so keep it up.

Because marriage is a sham and I could genuinely do more with my money and time than trying to court some woman with low enough standards to want to marry me. Kids cost an average of 700, 000 over the course of 18 years and I don't see why I'd want to spend that on a kid when they'll more than likely end up being leftist shits who die their half shaven heads and waste my money of liberal arts degrees.

no, being middle class is enough for me. Living miserably for 20+ years is not something I look forward to.

The only females I've dated have had multiple prior partners and unironically believed they were settling for me. So when they learned I wasn't interested in marrying a "higher being" they flipped and tried to ruin my life. I can only imagine how bad it would have been if they were divorces.

I'm married and my child is due in less than 4 weeks.

But then again, I'm not a pathetic trumpcuck, so it's rather easy for me to live a prosperous life with a stable family.

how does it feel to be married to your future ex-wife and the soon-to-be father of a non-gender it child?

>$0.02

I don't even talk with anybody outside of work more often than once every 2 months. How the fuck am I supposed to have any kind of relationship with people?

Spent my teenage obsessed over a single girl but I wasn't her type or whatever. After the army service I left town for good and decided to forget all of it. The whole dating scene, peacocking and white knighting didn't come naturally to me, it felt like forcefully acting to weird and nonsensical rules. I never felt comfortable being intimately close to someone. In university had a number of occasions where perfectly fine girls tried to approach me, but I just never felt like it. I think that I completely burned myself out in my teenage.

Furthermore I was caught in an uncomfortable position being from a very conservative christian family, but having turned into a hentai-fapping degenerate. I knew I could never deal with having to play the part of an upstanding christian boyfriend to girls my parents would approve, yet dating a non-christian and letting my parents discover what I'd become would crush them. And besides, I'm over 30 and haven't held a steady job even once, although I spent some 7 years setting up at a company on temporary contracts only to get booted on the verge of getting a permanent position. I don't go to any social gatherings because I'll be out of town in a year or two tops, and I think over the years I've lost the ability to closely associate with people.

TLDR: Lost my fucks too long ago to bother.

Sup Forums cant even score, let alone marry lol.

I can't relate to or emotionally connect with any woman I meet. I'm also not that attractive. Couple of relationships ive been in have bored me really quickly and I feel like i don't have enough personal space.
All of my actual friends are male, I'd only need a woman for fucking.

Also I have strong evidence that all women are retarded.

A woman who doesn't want kids? Abort! ABORT! Get out of there user...

The legal system hates men.

Women are very likely to divorce you, losing all of the things you worked to obtain.

Having kids when the entire education system will turn them into utter faggots.

Knowing that western society has at best a few more generations before it collapses.

All I want is for western society to last long another 60-70 years, after that. Fuck it.

why do you keep making threads about millennials using images of this girl?

Can’t afford them little shit babies.

Most of my friends are half the world away and long distance relationships don't last.

My divorce cost $270 total. I kept the kitchen table.

Boomers are the reason for all of our problems. Life will improve for millions once they die off.

I dunno 'bout y'all but I just want to retire and not spend all my time in an office. I'd give up anything to achieve that goal.

I'm gen z and I'm interested but all the women are garbage.

Already married. Looking to start a family within a year.

Millenials don't want kids because they're selfish. They don't want to sacrifice, even if it's for a greater good.

You are whatever you want to be. Ask yourself, how's all the xbit you tell yourself working out for you? Ok. Try telling yourself different shit. It's ok. You won't get lost.

Mormon church.

Married? no, because nowadays, it's a shit gamble and if the shit hits the fan you are 100% to lose

Raise children ? Yes

Then she'll say you blackmailed her to a prenup for her to marry you

21 and have two kids already,eat shit faggots.Its pretty though though i have kids work and college and most of my friends are still virgin losers who play video games.
Me and my gf thought about marriage decided to leave it for when we are around 30.