In Defense of God

I was watching the Lauren Southern stream and Nick Fuentes brought up "the natural order of things" and all of the leftists acting like they had no idea what he was talking about.
@ 1:27:00
youtube.com/watch?v=B8qsG_6bQ_8&t=5310s
Really made me think...

What do think about my interpretation of what Fuentes is talking about?

Have some Vivaldi while you read
youtube.com/watch?v=8oYWfJuMGMA&t=1s

"It is natural, societal, and cosmic, the order I'm talking about...The Natural Order of things."

This concept has become foreign after generations of endured degradation of spiritual language by a condescending intelligentsia and other subversives, masquerading superficial critique as "truth", and masterfully controlling the connotation of religious language. Language is just a tool to describe concepts, and they've successfully assassinated timeless spiritual truths by personifying, misrepresenting, misconstruing, and marketing them as something entirely counterfeit. In our dissolute epoch, at the mention of God, a proxy image is more than likely conjured of a bearded man, draped in flowing robes, sitting upon a throne in the clouds, because it's impossible to visually grasp the concept.
As biological creatures ourselves, everything from the societal structures we erect, to every thought ever hosted, ALL are products that by definition must be contained within the parameters for which our biological limitations and predispositions allow. Do we truly have free will? Certainty not, considering we're limited to experiences and actions that must physically remain within the realm of possibility. Our own World and environments shaped by events and processes that occurred under LAWS, and the ever-present dictations found imbedded in all levels of existence. We are, quite literally, the physical manifestations of the Universe itself. Organisms that have been subject to the same LAWS from which we were birthed as single-cell organisms, after eons of subjection to the same NATURAL ORDER that made existence possible. Organisms that grew to display particularities, particularities into interactions, interactions into behaviors, behaviors into morality, tailoring the specific impulses necessary to successfully navigate dominance hierarchies. All of this creation transpiring under the HIERARCHAL SYSTEM, the only system possible for the evolution to mean anything.

God is just as much a tinge of jealousy felt for a lover, as God is the Laws of Thermodynamics. God = The Natural Order of things. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson analyzed the reason the alt-right exists, is from an innate urge within the Western population to reconstitute the Father. The reason men intuitively know that something needed to be reconstituted, was from the natural order that exists within us, inextricably woven into our genetic makeup. The same impulses that were endowed to us by our creator is what is referred to as a SOUL. To keep a clean soul is to act in a manner that allows the ascension up the dominance hierarchy, without corrupting yourself or your environment, and maximizes your potential to successfully propagate your genes. The most reliable way to do this is by living a virtuous/good life, a life void of sin.
SINS are deliberate behaviors that threaten to destabilize the social orders, environments, and seek to cheat the natural order that we are bound to by mere existence. These deviations usually are actions and attitudes derived from the hubristic nature of man, sometimes irreconcilably damaging a person's personal standing in the natural system, ending their chance to pass on their genes, also known as destroying or dirtying a person's soul. Radical leftists are capable of holding, what superficially seems to be, deeply contradicting beliefs, unless you view it from the perspective that the common denominator between all of their wishes, actions, plans, and desires are always in opposition to the natural order of things. Leftists don't acknowledge their views as obviously contradictory or naïve, because they're only true intention is to rebel against God. As long as they are defiant to tradition, the natural order, hierarchy, and virtue, they are acting in alliance with their sub-conscious intentions.

Niggers?

I'll make sure to post a pair of tits in the OP with
>Sup Forums REDPILL ME ON THIS TWEET BTFOOO XDD

faggots

Making watching laura southers shit a requirement for participating itt was your downfall.

You're not wrong.

b

Just goes to show that while the right is on a historic upswing it won't matter if the public is not educated on the pre-war philosophy of what makes the right work.
The voting for Trump, while he is a great force for conservatism on the world stage, has thus far not been seized upon by conservative thinkers to double down and seek an open education of the masses. Daring books should be published, conservative groups should be taking colleges by storm, infiltrating and changing the culture from inside, organizing and feeding grassroots conservative student movements.
Meanwhile people like Fuentes stay in their own bubble and when they haphazardly step outside of it they're met with confusion and disbelief.
People voted for Trump not because he symbolized a renewed revitalized conservatism; but because he vowed to stop immigration and because he was facing Hillary. People already know they hate immigrants; they just don't know why yet, outside of the physical- "they'll take my job/kill my kids/take their smelly food with them." There needs to be an intellectual and spiritual resistance against these people as well, one I don't think Trump alone can provide.
The conservative movement, especially the far right, has today not the balls to win the people, in fact it hasn't had the balls since the great war. They forgot how to win. Unless there is more grassroots student activism and an effort to take back the realm of academics by a nucleus of people whose ideology is sound and won't fold like a house of cards when bullied, abused or debated, Trump is going to be just a small bump in the road to degeneration.

>has thus far not been seized upon by conservative thinkers to double down and seek an open education of the masses. Daring books should be published, conservative groups should be taking colleges by storm, infiltrating and changing the culture from inside, organizing and feeding grassroots conservative student movements.
>There needs to be an intellectual and spiritual resistance against these people as well, one I don't think Trump alone can provide.
Agreed wholeheartedly. I believe most people are primed to hear what they have been thirsting for, for years now. There's a silent majority in every Western nation in the world. We will win because we have nature on our side, if we dare capitalize on it.

If Soviet Russia can come back from a century of Communism and aggressive suppression of faith, into what is now the largest base for Orthodox Christianity I have no doubt the West can, too.
It's probably not that difficult; there is always an undercurrent that craves God, even as an atheist I craved God but was too hung up on the language. The language, which should be the conduit, is instead the barrier these days. Much like you said. If ideas of religiosity are communicated in a meaningful way again I'm sure that future generations will return to it. The step over to Godliness is possibly a very small one, but with atrophied muscules, it's the hardest one to make.

I guess in the end, I can believe in uncaring god but not a caring one
And beleive with out a religion beçuase a man made structure of belief on a god seems irrelevant

bumping a good thread again

All is one
>lawofone.info

I think believing in an uncaring god is not having faith, and I think it's no different from atheism.
I haven't read the bible or any religious texts but from what I feel instinctively is that a need for salvation is imperative to believing in God or else there is little point to it. Christianity's one enduring quality is the concept of a sinful world redeemed through civility, the yearning for grace in the face of depravity. If you cut that out it becomes masochistic nihilism, the idea that something almighty does exist, but doesn't care about you, so why care in return?

>And beleive with out a religion beçuase a man made structure of belief on a god seems irrelevant
Man and God reinforce each other as biology and culture do. A clean break between the two has never existed and is impossible to, the two instead exist in a nebulous state.

I'd add to this that what first made me feel like being a Christian was not language, but introspection, music and art. Nobody "talked me into it," there was no conversation that converted me, not a conversation of words anyway. Since language is indeed such a limited and sabotaged way to relay the idea of God. That doesn't mean it can't be expressed. That's why we have art, to elevate and express what cannot be elevated by hand or expressed by words.

I agree with you, but I don't see a reason there should need to be a caring god, we like to think there's one for our own needs
And belief and faith I guess are different

That conjecture with out proof , I am not trying to be a dick or anything
But that what it is

Hmmm...

>That conjecture with out proof
Every facet of your being has been crafted by the laws of nature, this is synonymous with god, ever omniscient. Millions of years of forces have pushed to create you, and you exist because because every ancestor you've had successfully adhered to the guidelines enough to procreate. The laws affecting human behavior that produce virtue are still enacting on you through your biological predispositions. Do you think you're autonomous? What is "you"?

I need to leave now, I don't know if the thread will be alive when I return. If not, I'll post again at a later date.

That only works if you take the leap that god and nature are in tune and that assume first there is a god
It all based on a leap and conjecture

You cant say god and nature do this so god is real

I don't beleive i am totally autonomous but even in system parts can be autonomous

This
Richard Spencer is not the father.
He is proud and vain.
He doesnt know when to back off for the greater good.
He is not the naturalorder. His ideas WILL lead to death and genocide, not to ascension. His ideas are justification for communists to hold their possition. His very existance is a threat to the right and left. Its because of him that we cannot converge on the elites and purge them even tough 1% and 'muh jews' are the same people. We must defeat the tyrants together.

Bump

You have a false image of Russia here, they are still largely secular and look at the Soviet era as the proverbial "good old days" And about the Orthodox Christianity: it is not really a Orthodox or Christianity for that matter, nor is it growing, but actually the Russian/Kremlin state church - a last ditch means of controlling the slipping populace. The actual (soon to be) dominating religion in Russia is Islam, and it has made greater strides to go official there than in the west still.
In short: do not look to Russia for hope: you will only find disappointment, as most of the good things the west believes to be true about them is false.