/CBTS/ #144:Happy Nov 8th Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ #141 → → → → →
→ → → → → → →
>military anons are focused.
→ → → → → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary → → → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17
standard.co.uk/news/world/firefighter-who-gave-princess-diana-cpr-after-paris-crash-that-night-will-stay-with-me-forever-a3622481.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbroken-firefighter-who-gave-princess-11078974
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63vrNR82QONXB8KodSHSXg_IvveR/view
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1560343/7600096
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=adolf&lname=hitler&state=00&submit=Search Now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-obama-jury-duty-20171107-story,amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yay!

Just look at Virginia and how many threads there were of us mobilizing (((0))) in the three days leading up to it. The same time this larp started (((coincidence?)))

>Look at what happened

Today will be an odd day.

The great happening is upon us. My fellow Americans, rise and shine, smell the bloodshed

I didn't give you all that info on Switzerland 2 days ago for no reason.
Peace.

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

>Sup Forums mobilizing for Gillespie the GOPer
kys

YOU are fake news

the 2 governors are the only real story. Aside from that it just shows that dems are rallying with freaks, commies and any minority they can put on a pedestal.

"We're running our cities/states into the ground! how wonderful!"

17 sealed indictments so far

winning in Blue states = who cares.
When they win in Trump country, maybe worry, but aint going to happen.

stay on track boys!

1, answer Q questions.
2, advance on project," follow the white rabbit" pic related .

official twitter for whit rabbit is :twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

to much shills, stay on track!
>to much shills, stay on track!

Thoughts on this? I'm trying to really ease people out of their conditioning. Any suggestions on the text?

I have a lot of different visual ideas to try today to cover a lot of ground in this fashion, but I'd like some outside opinions to hone in on the secret sauce.

Once I get some feedback+feel this one's done, I'll make 2 Anderson Cooper memes, similarly as normie friendly.

Better than a litteral commie, couple of fucking trannies and much needed momentum for the left. They think they can smell blood now. Loosing Virginia would have been a BIG blow to the dems.

That's the claim, but has anyone actually checked it themselves, all we get are pictures, I want someone from here to get on the site and PROVE it.

It was verified a couple threads ago.
Somebody said they used to work in the court system and had checked them out.

example, pic related

>4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over

What storm? Nealy 150 threads and there hasn't been shit all.

and not losing it doesnt matter.
A RINO not winning an already Blue governership, in a state Hillary won?

Fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who is the Queen of England?
Queen Elizabeth II was born Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary on April 21, 1926, in London, to Prince Albert, Duke of York (later known as King George VI), and Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. She married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, in 1947, became queen on February 6, 1952, and was crowned on June 2, 1953. She is the mother of Prince Charles, heir to the throne.

How Long in power?
65 Years

- With power comes corruption
What happened to Diana?
Suspected Assasination. Apparently she would have survived crash according to recent witness:
standard.co.uk/news/world/firefighter-who-gave-princess-diana-cpr-after-paris-crash-that-night-will-stay-with-me-forever-a3622481.html - Why in the news now still unknown.

What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
- Old
Why is this in the news now?
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbroken-firefighter-who-gave-princess-11078974 - Why now, recent news?

- Connection
- News
- Bad Actor
- London Mayor
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.

When?

How?
What was reported?
The MI6 spy found dead in a bag three years ago probably locked himself in the holdall and died as a result of a tragic accident, Scotland Yard has said.

What really happened?
The British spy whose body was found padlocked inside a bag in his flat had illegally hacked into secret data on former U.S. president Bill Clinton, it has been revealed.
Gareth Williams, 31, was discovered in a holdall in the bath at his London home five years ago this month, but the mystery surrounding his death has never been solved.
Today, it has been revealed the spy had dug out a guest list for an event Clinton was due to attend as a favour for a friend.

Why is this relevant?
- Wealth
- Corruption
- Secret Society
- Evil
- Germany
- Merkel
- Migrants

"MI6 spy who was found dead in locked bag had 'hacked secret files about US president'"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html

"MI6 spy found dead in bag probably locked himself inside, Met says"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams

"Spy found dead in a bag 'had infuriated his MI6 bosses by illegally hacking into secret US data on Bill Clinton'"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

Further Reading:
standard.co.uk/news/world/firefighter-who-gave-princess-diana-cpr-after-paris-crash-that-night-will-stay-with-me-forever-a3622481.html

drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63vrNR82QONXB8KodSHSXg_IvveR/view

The reason you only get pictures, is because you need to create a Pacer account and log in and authenticate. If you shared a link, it would be broken. The searches cost $.10 a piece. Create an account for Pacer and log in!

Also important to note: We don't know if all of these indictments are for the "Muh Russia" investigation. Grand Juries could be convened for a multitude of other issues (think, Emails, Foundation, et al) and these indictments are for them. They also could be related to something completely different. If you want validation with your own eyes, you just need to create a Pacer.

That is not about to change, especially as the face of America changes (less whites). To them it is that vs literal Nazis that want to nuke the world 10 times over.

>tick tock - 1 more generation and it's over.

Pls gib template

:)

You should care, as more and more states slowly become less white. In 20 years you will be saying the exact same thing about Texas.

Let us not promote slander based on unproven conspiracy.
John is an eccentric man but he is no criminal.

If you are going to answer questions, use Green text to make it readable

Also, REAL Q posts, each line is a hint or answer tot he line before, make sure in answering you follow the pattern.

Many Q posts are fake Qs, no pattern, not Q

The only reason he claims he speaks in questions is to help dodge sniffer programs.

The Q posts that are actually just a series of questions, and not
Question A
Question B answers Question A
Question C hints to QuestionB
Question D builds on implied answer to Question C

etc

FAKE AND GAY

My gut reaction is that this is a recent looting that all went in to HRC's election fund and is fucking goooone. Or, it's been an ongoing problem and is funding some form of foreign interest, but I wouldn't have the foggiest of which.

Either something big happens today or I'm done with this.

I'll take your free bumps.
No, we shouldnt care, half the country is Democrat, you arent going to wipe them out.

Virginia was always a long shot, screaming REEEEEEEEEEEE cause it didnt happen, is retarded.

PATIENCE!

If we're thinking of the same John, i'm pretty sure he's a criminal.

usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now

james alefantis arrested in dc , graduated highschool in 92 making the age match for 43 , also one anthony podesta also arrested matching age and john podesta guys its happenningingignigngingign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the Queen of England?
>Queen Elizabeth II was born Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary on April 21, 1926, in London, to Prince Albert, Duke of York (later known as King George VI), and Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. She married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, in >1947, became queen on February 6, 1952, and was crowned on June 2, 1953. She is the mother of Prince Charles, heir to the throne.

How Long in power?
>65 Years

- With power comes corruption
What happened to Diana?
>Suspected Assasination. Apparently she would have survived crash according to recent witness:
>standard.co.uk/news/world/firefighter-who-gave-princess-diana-cpr-after-paris-crash-that-night-will-stay-with-me-forever-a3622481.html - Why in the news now still unknown.

What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
- Old
Why is this in the news now?
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbroken-firefighter-who-gave-princess-11078974 - Why now, recent news?

- Connection
- News
- Bad Actor
- London Mayor
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.

When?
>2010

How?
What was reported?
>The MI6 spy found dead in a bag three years ago probably locked himself in the holdall and died as a result of a tragic accident, Scotland Yard has said.

What really happened?
>The British spy whose body was found padlocked inside a bag in his flat had illegally hacked into secret data on former U.S. president Bill Clinton, it has been revealed.
>Gareth Williams, 31, was discovered in a holdall in the bath at his London home five years ago this month, but the mystery surrounding his death has never been solved.
>Today, it has been revealed the spy had dug out a guest list for an event Clinton was due to attend as a favour for a friend.

Why is this relevant?
- Wealth
- Corruption
- Secret Society
- Evil
- Germany
- Merkel
- Migrants

>usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=james&lname=alefantis&state=DC&submit=Search Now

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1560343/7600096
He has arrested from the mid 90s.....

usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=adolf&lname=hitler&state=00&submit=Search Now

Hitler arrested in multiple states.

Brilliant! Already following and will spread..keep to the MAJOR Q questions!!

"MI6 spy who was found dead in locked bag had 'hacked secret files about US president'"
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html

"MI6 spy found dead in bag probably locked himself inside, Met says"
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams

"Spy found dead in a bag 'had infuriated his MI6 bosses by illegally hacking into secret US data on Bill Clinton'"
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

Further Reading:
>standard.co.uk/news/world/firefighter-who-gave-princess-diana-cpr-after-paris-crash-that-night-will-stay-with-me-forever-a3622481.html

>> 148534794
Now what ?

>posted the same pictures 3 times
>twice posing as a republican, once as a democrat
kys

when will this LARP die ?
I want xmas memes.

I was gonna name drop "propaganda" in my next one, think I'm on the right track though? It's not too busy? I want it to look somewhat professional and slick so it'll be as believable on the first glance as possible.

thoughts plz

So, what have we achieved out of the thousands upon thousands of man hours on 140 threads? From a guy spouting riddles that have more interpretations than atoms in the observable universe...

>Snow White
>Breadcrumbs
>Robin Hood
>X-men
>Power-Rangers

Kek

A beautiful mind movie comes to mind. Eerily similar. Sup Forums is John Forbes Nash Jr

This is a fuckin excellent summary. Nice leaf bro

I don't remember you faggots memeing for Corey Stewart in June.

>Please don't respond to me or this shill, continue MEMEing!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS DISINFORMATION

This is the truth:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
Basically the shill doesn't want you to know that the queen is related to Rothschild

CURRENT RECORD AGE IS 43 DICKHEAD KIKES TO THE OVENS WITH THEM YOU GO. POSTING FULL RECORD DETAILS TOMORROW MORNING YOU FAGGOT KIKE SHILLS ARE ABOUT TO GET THE LONG HARD DICK OF THE WHITE MANS LAW

Obama is in Chicago for jury duty

god bless you all

Would someone post that Twitter White Rabbit account again please?
BTW..this is not about Rep/Dem..it is about Country before party..but VASTLY more than that..do not get caught up in divisive arguments..find WAYS to create UNITY.

This will go down and we will have a chance to get it right. We have been asleep for to long...past this purge how diligent will you be about voting and ensuring we have proper representation? I really could give a rip what party..they just need to represent US.

The world is going to change...within a week...so what comes next?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it just 4, 10, 20??

4, 8, 10, 20

We're the whistleblowers

>5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA - comet ping pong
>WASHINGTON ARREST LOCATION OF ALEFANTIS 20008.20009……………………….

Prove it.

Also, when was it revealed that he had jury duty? Awfully interesting timing.

If dates then interesting and we will know today!

it was 4,10,20

Why are there three fucking threads open on this right now? Why are you splitting?

Just dont go over the top with it. Hint so normie might get a tought.

Wrong. Let them elect trannies and commies in their blue zones. Besides, these are the people MOST likely to be caught up in any sort of “pizza”. So let them put them to the forefront. 10-1 the tranny has been grooming teens. If we want to highlight anything in VA it should be the felons and illegals voting. Once we put a stop to that a lot of these problems become more manageable. Anyway, I’m done sliding.

retard, its known alefantis was arrested in the mid 90s?

Are you looking up old records and thinking you found something new?

Showing his age will just be calculated from the Date of Birth in the record...

KYS

Here's a template

bump for opinions to make this more useful

Thanks, we need to bake it or something like it into the OP of future breads, to help people stay focused.

FAGOT JOHN AND ANTHONY ALSO ARRESTED . ARCHIVE TAKES RECORD OF AGE AT TIME OF ARREST FAGGOT

Deliver now, user.

D'J'T's confirm

Not all felons are bad people.

POST THE SHIT. CREDIT CARD UP MOTHERFUCKER.

i have seen both

I'm afraid Switzerland more specifically the BIS in Basel is very fucking real news. Its the point that connects all the other dots on the board that no one ever talks about.

Not all bad people are felons.

Hillary, for example.
George.
Bill.
George.
Obama.
John.

What's the biggest roadblock to reading the thread?

What are most shills actually?

What is a Captcha Test?

Why doesn't this current Captcha Test work?

>What if we found out a new, super easy Captcha Test any one from Sup Forums could do?

>What would this do to any anons on our side reading our threads?

>What is the new Captcha Test?

>Why am I talking like this?

Why do I love you guys so much?

Just checked catalog. 14/144.
Link to other 2 please?

I think 99% of normies would ignore this.

Well done. You just cut through the shit.
This should be part of the OP from now on.

The link for the white rabbit twitter feed didn't work. Please double check. Thanks.

thats why we are doing what we are doing right now

Need to keep links to previous threads in the OP as well, for anons who want to review the shitpostings since they went to bed last night.

>twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

it works for me..

archive might, that garbage website isnt, have you ever looked something up online before?

Get off your Kangaroo BBS, and welcome to the internet, buy yourself a vowel and a clue.

Repost the twitter link for the white rabbit account..will spread it around a bit ;-)

Are you referring to bots?
How do we get a bot-proof captcha?
Would it be wise to make the captcha solvable by Sup Forums insider-memes that not even a newfag can solve, let alone a bot?
And why are we all talking like Q now?

>Why do I love you guys so much?
faggot

Perfect. Just start memeing obvious questions the media are ignoring.

>Newfag here
Literally every captcha i've had to solve has been about cars. Is this normal?

What are 99% of shills?

Who controls these shills?

What does a shill do?

Why does the Deep State need this?

>Why does the Deep State love Centralized things so much?

>Why is banking centralized?

>Why is internet news centralized?

Why is Sup Forums so important to our fight against the Deep State?

What is the matter? multiple threads, threads die .... what is wrong today???

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-obama-jury-duty-20171107-story,amp.html

Another

... at least it's quite funny

Why do questions allow people to do?

What can people do that machines can only poorly imitate?

What If I told you the captcha was effortlessly easy?

What If I told you questions were the captcha?

>:3