/CBTS/ #144: Early morning bakery Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ #141 → → → →
→ → → → → →
>military anons are focused.
→ → → → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary → → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/adolf-hitler-donald-trump-mein-kampf-bluffed-way-to-power-nazi-leader-germany-fuhrer-us-president-a7568506.html
twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT
youtube.com/watch?v=1IlRVy7oZ58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for storm tweet...

We know for a fact Israelis were integral to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and that Zionist Jews in the DOD were behind all of the fabricated evidence that led to the iraq war. Jewish Nationals (paul kurtzberg and sulvyan kurtzberg) were arrested by the NYPD with camera equipment setup filming THE FIRST PLANE hitting the WTC towers.

The fact that Jews and ISRAEL are completely exlcluded from all of this SCREAMS psyops.

Trump is being controlled by the Israelis and they are cleaning house. They are getting rid of their corrupt puppets (clintons/weinsteins) who are no longer useful and have too much baggage and they are doing it in such a way as to avoid people waking up to the JQ or to Israel's involvement in 9/11. When the smoke clears all of the dead weight will be gone and they will magically avoid any real consequences for their actions and a new crop of zionist dicksuckers who bow to the AIPAC lobby will take their place and continue THE EXACT SAME FUCKING POLICIES only this time wearing a MAGA hat while they do it.

Its a fucking fraud.

never forget anons the Jews did ALL OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

Why so early to bake?

> who are no longer useful.
Yes. Trump = they are no longer useful.
This is a single crime family takedown.
A Heeb purge will follow. Audit of Fed.
Patience brother.

Q asked what church Obama attended pre-pres.

Answer?

The TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST.

Or just another nothingburger?

From last night
(I will update again as I just woke up)

INCLUDE THESE IN THE OP REEEEEEEE

#136: →
#135: → →
#134: → → → (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: → →
#131: → →
#130: → →
#129: → →
#128: → →
#127: → →
#126: → →
#125: → →
#124: → →

Oh my god those building footprints. Are those the + + + ? is + + + just code speak? is + + + a countdown?

For all our sake, I hope you are right. SA is merely a proxy for Israel. The question is, is Trump going to take down SA for show, or is he going to go all the way to the top?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/adolf-hitler-donald-trump-mein-kampf-bluffed-way-to-power-nazi-leader-germany-fuhrer-us-president-a7568506.html

bump

We can only wait and see but Everyone on the chans needs to be EXTREMELY fucking cautious about this stuff.

I suspect that Zionists agents might be gas-lighting us and trying to get anons to use memetic warfare for one stated goal and the results will end up with and alterior motive from (((them))) being accomplished instead.

Its Hegelian dialectic. Problem. Reaction. Solution. We are very probably being manipulation into a guided reaction to a perceived problem and it will end with (((their))) solution and us getting the blame.

An animal is the most dangerous when cornered. There has never been this much awareness of (((them))) in the public consciousness at any time since the 1930's. We cannot take ANYTHING for granted with these fucking bastards.

But nobody is taking SA down, they got help to clean house, because it was obviously a pressure from the US, but also benefited MbS to get rid of competition.
US/Israel won't undermine SA for the moment, the only thing that can currently get SA down is some sort of civil war between fractions inside the SA system, or if SA foolishly opens another military front, which they can't win without US/Israeli support. And if that happens, we're talking global scale war.
Then god only knows what will happen.

Has anyone noticed the crest for the college that comes up at those coordinates?
C.C.C. Chuen Yuen College

Did you notice all the things it was surrounded by? If BO went for hotdogs and pingpong, he had all the access in the world.

I wonder what they were doing to those kids before Q showed up...

this has been happening since beginning of this CBTS saga, possibly even started as psyops. Remeber was crazy things were discussed here, too many questions, too many clues, nothing concrete, but one thing in common, not a single mention of Israel.
Hate them or love them, but any remotely serious discussion about world affairs, especially in ME region, without Israel's role, is not a serious one.

if this is legitimate that why arent we being brigaded? why are being being left completely free and UNINTERRUPTED to follow this narrow pathway of thought? Why havent the archives been deleted?

The Jews ALWAYS slide this place whenever anything important gains momentum here and now on the eve of the biggest happening of all time there go completely silent?

Am I the only person here whos having massive fucking alarm bells go off in my head over this shit?

If people would learn the difference between Zionists and J00z that'd probably happen less often.

Thats like discussing WW2 without mentioning germany.

also

Seriously this screams fucking psyops. They are using us for something and i highly doubt its good.

>twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

I'm talking about the college crest....

Point taken. I genuinely believe this is a 'deep clean', but how deep I'm not sure. Is this just cutting of the weed, but not getting rid of the roots?

Pinning this on on certain elements in SA, and the Clinton-Obama cartel would be far too easy. We need to go deeper, who is funding those were arrested in SA. I personally feel it is (((them))). SA is just a proxy for (((their))) money.

This comes down to whether Trump has taken The_Donald redpill, or the Sup Forums redpill. I hope it is the latter.

maltese cross? what about it?

This is the crumb we were looking for. 1000%. It's a land slide, the Vatican is taken over by executing John Paul I in 1978 (The Godfather III). The Middle East is subverted by CIA, GCC (Khalid, Iran Contra after Khomeini refuses an irrefussible offer, Anwar Sadat etc.). The queen is subverted by "The death of a Princess" linked below. Of course USA was subverted by CIA in 1963. Q clearly stated "Bloody wonderland". Not just wonderland.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT

If you notice, both of these articles are "tagged" with Alice and Wonderland, the first is downright coded.

Can I get an A meme? Praise Kek

Without a doubt, this is what we are supposed to be after. If DJT plans to undo the 1978 Khalid deal then people will need to know why the Pope and the Queen have some splainin' to do. Of course this is all durring the Carter Admin, either clueless or Skull and Bones Pirate like the rest.

Yes, I also have a feeling it could be propaganda or something like that.

> Takedown for show? No.
This is the destruction of radical Islam (a tool). Hollywood star power is an opinion forming tool. MSM is another tool being dismanteled. Other tools will be destroyed later. Six years from now, with a depleted tool box, (((they))) will simply be exposed for all to see. It's all uphill, nasty, dangerous, and error prone slog. Work the issues.

Create the narrative we want. Destruction. Yet John Q. Public doesn't bleed. John's fear must be managed through this process. Don't want the nnormies fucking this up with their frear. And that is what this operation on Sup Forums is really about. Mitigate John's fear, so the hardcore mother fuckers can keep rolling through the swamp creatures for years. The swamp is large and dangerous. And it's going to be filled with blood for a while.

Humiliate MSM and Hollywood and radical Islam in year 1 and 2. Win midterms. Crush EU. Win 2nd term. New money, and a new order.

Sup Forums must hold society together when John is starting to think the sky is falling.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but that it has a cross at all is kinda odd to me being that Q's pic pertained to the +++ and also those buildings that make the crosses when viewed from above. I'm curious what that Greek would translate to....

Can't into Google from here.

+++

It's three crosses guys.
Did Jesus hang alone?

Since this thread is so fast: What trade should I learn?

Carter was an honest man, but also a weak one.
youtube.com/watch?v=1IlRVy7oZ58

1979 was when it all kicked up a notch in their plan. FBI user gave us all the info. but remember he also said its too explosive to release. EVER.

>Chuen Yuen College
From their website:
School Emblem
Chuen Yuen College was founded by the Hong Kong Council of the Church of Christ in China. The design of its emblem is similar to those of the affiliated primary schools and secondary schools. The shield-shaped emblem looks simple and yet takes on rich Christian implications. It is divided into quarters; each consists of an image symbolising different meanings. The top left-hand quarter is an open Bible. One of the Christian creeds, Jesus is the Christ, is written on it in Greek. The top right-hand corner is a Nestorian cross with dots of flame on each cross bar. The cross represents Christians in the East. The bottom left-hand quarter is three capital letter Cs overlapping one another. It is the acronym of the Church of Christ in China. The last quarter is Chuen Yuen presented in traditional Chinese seal format. The base under the shield reads the English name of the school, Chuen Yuen College.

First man crucified with Jesus

Second man crucified with Jesus

>being distracted by Christianity
Islam is the one true religion

ATTENTION MEME WIZARDS:

Try co-opting the "Barry and Joe" memes that were so popular among libs before the election. What would those innocent-looking memes be saying about this, now? Discuss.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure something will happen involving North Korea

The POTUS went to:
>Japan
>South Korea
>China

That being said, the whole Q situation seems like propaganda.

A few days ago, Q confirmed that Anons correctly figured out "Alice & Wonderland." He confirmed that Alice is Hillary Clinton, and Wonderland is Saudi Arabia. This part is solved.

Not mine. From another user. TY user
The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is

Touch a nerve goat fucker?

Guys we need to distill what we know into easily digestible infographics.

If the purging starts without the bad actors being convicted in the court of public opinion, they can easily spin it as political persecution by DJT.

GET IN HERE FELLAS
>GET IN HERE FELLAS
GET IN HERE FELLAS
>GET IN HERE FELLAS
GET IN HERE FELLAS

OFFICIAL BREAD:
>
>
>
>