If a police officer pointed a gun at you without provocation, are you justified to shoot him in self defense?

if a police officer pointed a gun at you without provocation, are you justified to shoot him in self defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=KQ9w1HHRMQw
youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA
youtube.com/watch?v=cn9fHyG5bmg
youtube.com/watch?v=cRLVgFNTnIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your question isn't clear.

Morally? Legally? What are you asking?

Depends, is the cop a google?

This is a moot point, since unless you're Jerry Miculek, there's no way you can draw your gun faster than he can pull the trigger.

No, the police force is a lawful institution designed to protect the law. If there is a weapon pointed at me then I've surely done something wrong to warrant such an action.

Not always true

This. You’ve already lost

But why would he? At that point random nig is more likely to pull gun at you for no reason.

yes

if you say no, get out of america.

I’m not a mentally ill terrorist it’d never happen.

In fact, just the other night I was coming out of a club with a girl and the cop asked to see my ID. He pulled me aside and said mate stop fucking fat chicks, but if you must, use a rubber

Our cops are bros

The better question is, if you catch a cop engaging in wrongdoing, do you preform a citizens arrest on him?

Wow based cop

That could get a person hospitalized.

The police officer has a mandate to point his gun at you, whether there's a misunderstanding at play there or not. You cannot exercise similar force against the officer.

Not if said person is of considerable stature.

> I'm a cuck

no, you just take the bullet and hope to survive long enough to sue.

definitely

and since cops are just criminals in uniform it is advisable to shoot him before he shoots you.

>uk police
>pointing a gun at anyone ever
>implying the police here isn’t a bunch of feminine “men”

If one of the fat little pig-servants of the global Jewish empire appears within your sights at all, you are morally obligated to shoot them regardless of the context or circumstances.

I'd put my hands in the air,say " sir,put the gun down look" & show the cop my skin color
He'd probably shoot but thankful I'm white so I escape with a kind apology from the cop

but cops have thousands of more cops behind them with bombs MRAPs and tanks, who would you have backing you?

You won the Ghetto Lotto already, or your heirs did depending on what happens next.

Are you Wyatt Earp? If a cop is pointing a gun at you, I'm guessing he'll probably be shoot you well before you can pull one and shoot him.

when should you shoot a cop?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=KQ9w1HHRMQw

the u.s. supreme court has surprising ruled in favor of civilians in the past. but that was the past. if police were made to suffer very real, life altering consequences for illegal actions then maybe they would think twice before randomly pulling someone over and frisking them without a search warrant.

yes, yes you can. You can shoot cops during no knock raids (where they failed to announce they were cops) and be cleared of all wrong doing after you shoot them.

This has happened before.

Cuck

cuck

literal cuckold bitch

If you kill a cop, the whole force descends on you.

Yes. 2nd amendment.

Reminds me of a Bob Marley song

God bless America

Yes. Next time a cop pulls a gun on you, defend yourself. We can't allow these thugs in uniform to oppress us.

Hey, anons, quit playing-if you shoot a cop in America, the whole force descends on you.

cops abuse more whites than blacks - it's not an issue of race. cops are cops and do what cops do - their sole purpose is to get you in trouble. if there is no trouble then they create trouble "do i smell marijuana?" - "do i detect alcohol on your breath?" then you do breathilizer, walk straight line, allow him to run his hands over every inch of your body - twice - then he may allow you to drive your car away and not impound it for having a tail light out (that he wont allow you to walk to the rear of the car to verify if he opts impound it.) i fucking hate cops.

Your justified to shoot anyone who points a gun at you for any reason whatsoever. You always retain a right to selr-defense.

land of the free

God

The ACLU will protect you for free

Beat him up and take his gun, the embarrassment will make him commit suicide.

they'll tear your car apart have the dog scratch your paint detain you for the 24 hour limit with no crime
they changed laws after 9/11 that you don't even have a right to a trial anymore
the lists goes on and on and any resistance to this trend is met with spooks infiltrating and derailing the effort

>delivering news papers
>driving around
>4am
>going down the wrong side of road since it's 4am and it's easier to throw papers to my left than right
>all of a sudden 4 cops cars pull up on me
>lights flashing they start yelling get out of the car
>get out and put hands up
>they have guns drawn and kevlar vests
>take me to the ground and frisk me
>ask me what im doing
>tell them working delivering papers
>one of them asks why
>another one calls him an idiot and apologizes
>there was a break in a couple of streets over
>i looked suspicious driving slow on the wrong side of road
>cops search car and find all the papers
>send me on my way
felt nervous when they had their guns drawn but just kept my calm

No don’t be a nigger!

No, you will die and they will slander your character. I have had them pull guns on me at least 3 times in my life. No I am not a nigger, it doesnt take much honestly.

>tell them working delivering papers
>one of them asks why
kek, you should have told him because you need to make money.

>No knock raid
Yeah but all they have to do is say "police" once they enter and all that goes out the window.
The case you refer to is one here in Indiana where they did not identify themselves when they performed the raid on the wrong house. If they have a search warrant, and and you shoot a cop, you're toast.

I bet you glow in the dark.

>a break in nearby requires heavily armed cops to bully random passerby
is this funny or sad, i can't decide

If they ever need to give Jerry Miculek a speeding ticket, the local cops will announce their approach by bullhorn, walk very slowly, and throw their police ID (gently) towards his car first.

>The case you refer to is one here in Indiana where they did not identify themselves when they performed the raid on the wrong house.

Actually, I'm referring to a case in florida. There was a case in Texas (IIRC) where the cops WITH a warrant, got shot, and was ruled self defense.

At which point you have to move out of the state or find yourself getting dicked on by every officer on the force for the slightest provocation, such as being in their general vicinity. Cops can be ok but if anything happens to one of them "He a gud boi he dindu nuffin"

All the cops in Florida I ment where champs & good men
No doubt there are some bad cops & cops that do there annoying job
I try not to fuck with them since you know,the law n shirt

What do you do when a cop stops you and you are packing heat (legal oc weapon)? Do you tell him or keep quiet?

Not really the same but there was a case where cops raided a guys house while screaming "police" and he still shot a bunch of them with an ar15. Killed one iirc and was let go

Sup Forums is so fucking naive to think a court would take their side against a police officer.

Yeah shoot the cops ass dead shit shoot all cops ass's dead.

I will...buy I'm already on my way out so no biggie.

YOU could be guilty of up to 2 or 3 felonies at any given time and be completely unaware. A police offer is always justified. Shut up. Comply. Come out the other side.

>if a police officer pointed a gun at you without provocation, are you justified to shoot him in self defense?

If you are capable of shooting him then the officer is not pointing his gun at you without provocation.

*mind blown*

I'm pretty confident I could shoot a cop and get away with it.

Wrong. So, so wrong.
>What is window of opportunity?

if the cop asks then i give him an honest answer (they can lie to you but it's against the law to lie to a cop). if he doesnt ask i volunteer nothing

No. A cop pointing a gun at you is him making sure you dont cause harm to him or others whilst doing his line of work/investigation! Compliance is key here or you'll be dealt with harshly, the law will correct itself if your innocent!

This:
Morally, absolutely. Legally, no way, unless in rare cases where they break in without probable cause (in the US). Realistically, not a chance if he has already drawn and aimed.

Always the big talker until it happens to you then you'll just piss your pants and comply..

Maybe he felt you were some common trash that needed his assistance

No. You should comply with whatever the officer is asking you to do.

depends. in your car on a public road? no. is he in your house with a warrant? no. did he force his way into your house without a warrant? yes, in that situation you can shoot him in the face and be justified (atleast if you have a good lawyer)

fucking cuck

No Travon-user

Wow pol is really filled with dumbasses trying to live out their fantasies.

Good luck on that retards.

The only reason cops have thier guns pointed at you is too protect themselves and others.

I had this happen to me once already because they were chasing a guy that had the same vehicle as me, so they pulled me over.

Obviously i wasn't thrilled, but compliance is your friend buckos.

Unless you wanna be 6 feet under.

Keep quiet unless he asks. If it's legal, say so.

take 16 seconds and watch this, he's talking about (you)
youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA

Cringing @ you cuck

imagine believing this in 2017
>what is the police state
>what is DAPL
>what is occupy

>a police officer is always justified

I love being a cuck

And you're justified to shoot them to protect yourself just as much

Cops are cowards that will pull their gun on you for the slightest anxiety. They all deserve to be slaughtered.

mate... I've been to court, have had friends who have been to court... Judge doesn't give a fuck about the officer 95% of the time. If 2 officers give conflicting statements, the perp goes free. Fucking idiot.

gr8 b8 m8 i love your meme flag

>cops protecting themselves first
the whole reason we give them authority and a fucking gun is because they are supposed to be putting their lives on the line to protect civilians. Instead these ignorant, inbred, indignant hick cops will empty a clip into a teenage kid with his hands in his pockets because they "fear for their lives."
Remind me again why the fuck someone who has completed less on-the-job training than a goddamn barber is worthy of my respect.

tl;dr fuck cops in general

>there's no way you can draw your gun faster than he can pull the trigger.
a lot of cops here are on opiates

Notifying the officer that he's being filmed and live streamed calms these situations faster than anything else ever could. Get yourself a dash cam and a smart watch user.

>I've surely done something wrong
born with black skin

>indignant hick cops will empty a clip into a teenage kid with his hands in his pockets because they "fear for their lives."
hey if you were on those patrols on all those drugs you'd be spooped too

This
Fuck they'd probably do their best to end up killing you in some way.

statist cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cn9fHyG5bmg

Literally yes, although you probably shouldn't since then other cops will definitely kill you anyway.

True, but assuming they are in the wrong I will decide to obey the orders instead of trying to shoot them in self defense. If everything ends alright and I don’t get shot, I will then find a lawyer and sue the shit out of the department.

>teenage kid with his hands in his pockets because they "fear for their lives."
In all fairness you'd be concerned if you actually had to deal with nigs on a daily basis.

woah, literally 56%

You could try, but it would be kind of stupid, considering that in your scenario, he's already got the drop on you.

>morally justified
Is that really true though? I feel like the social contract sort of obliges you to give the police officer the benefit of the doubt in terms of his actions always being justified unless explicitly proven otherwise. He can't do his job properly unless everyone operates under that assumption.

thats why representative policing is important
hire ex-nigs themselves to police the nigs, this way both sides are less tense about the confrontation. this works with spics, muzzies, etc

>inb4 no such thing as an ex-nig

Justified according to whom?

>Our cops are bros
Yeah most of them aren't though you haven't dealt with the fuckwitts.

True, but that social contract doesn't encompass pointing loaded firearms on people, I'd say. That should only be done in situations where you're actually doing something wrong. Reality is stubborn though, I don't advocate shooting any cops actually

youtube.com/watch?v=cRLVgFNTnIg

A. hell yea
B. only if you're (my definition of) white
3. depends on circumsticions