Le 56% percent meme literally made up by an anti-american t*rk who wants to D&C white identity

>le 56% percent meme literally made up by an anti-american t*rk who wants to D&C white identity
>europoops fall for it hook, line, and sinker

Please stop falling for brown tricks, it's embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/18/man-arrested-sending-tweet-attack-caused-journalist-have-epilepsy/
mirror.co.uk/tech/man-arrested-sending-flashing-strobe-10061299
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le 56% percent meme literally made up by an anti-american t*rk who wants to D&C white identity

OK MATE

>Relentless shitposting from yanks about everyone else
>We do it back
>ITS DIVIDE AND CONQUER, STOP IT.

Sup Forums is an multicultural international and multiethnical board of peace and love.

It's all in good fun, IR we all love each other

FRAGILE AMERITARD EGO

>le 56% percent meme literally made up

BLLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG

It's an old Sup Forums meme. The problem is that it is usually used haphazardly and without context. Any criticism of Europe is now simply replied to with this shitty meme.

Stop falling for the 56% meme guys.

It's a lot closer to 48%.Never trust (((government statistics))).

t. someone unfortunate enough to have a job requiring travel throughout this sinking ship of a "nation".

SENSITIVE NEGRO REPUTATIONS

>Any criticism of Europe is now simply replied to with this shitty meme.
Same way any criticism of [Insert country here] is replied too by you with "Ok muhammed" or the like.

Harden up, cunt.

>Amerians keep telling Europeans they are not white and that we will be muslim in 5 years
>we banter back a bit
>WHAAAA D&C STOP!

its just like shart in the mart
>ITS A FORCED MEME REE
goddamn lards are fragile

MIXING POT BEAUTIES

>goddamn lards are fragile

Actually it’s more like 68%

They really are. At least when our countries shit talk each other its just jokes.
These mongrels actually think they're superior.

Hahahahaha

I´m 1/6th german!

lolno

MULTI ETHNIC SOCIETY FREE OF HATE™

Yeah, if you count hispanic """whites"""

MY PARENTS CAME FROM IRELAND, HONEST.

Problem is there ARE a lot of non Europeans posting here under European flags. Nine times out of ten when I call a bong Mohammed it is because it's literally the truth, it's not to insult the demographic issues the UK is going through.

hello my fellow whites

It's true lads, fair banter. It's funny and true, the number of filthy mongrels around here is disgusting. Some fags just can't handle the bantz.

Then its 75%

>56% is j-j-just a meme
No it's a reality.

Nah look at the polls we had on ethnicity on here. Despite all the memes Sup Forums is like 95% white guys

fucking love these

hahaha your mayor is poo in loo

Its probably the same turk with the collection of dead American Soldiers that he loves to spam tbqh

>9/10 bongs a Muslim on pol
Delusional fat cunt.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>saving a thumbnail

STOP IT

wash your disgusting aspartame ridden mouth before uttering the divine word "turk" amerinigger. turkey is unironically more white than kikerica even though we border middle east

now piss off jamal, pueblo, singh, chink or what the fuck your name is

You shouldn't be talking, so is London's.

I believe this. Euroniggers somehow think this is a place for them to come funpost. I doubt they realize there are people here who would beat them to death in an alley if they could get away with it. Check my edge, but I'm totally serious.

>s-stop making fun of us, or we will make fun of you!

Well you see here ja'iid, theres some semblance of truth when we make fun. le 52% is untrue, unfactual, and unequivocally retarded you retards

Haha she looks just like the dog on her shirt when she does that XP

>Nine times out of ten when I call a bong Mohammed it is because it's literally the truth,
You elected outdated farm equipment twice, Tyrone.
44% chance you're non-white.
21% chance I'm non-white.

Take your bets.

When I call a bong Mohammed or a German mehmet i'm not mocking the demographic winter those countries are going, I'm simply accusing those posters in particular or not being English or German, when a person on Sup Forums under the UK flag starts talking about how London needs more refugees I call him a Paki because he literally is, Europeans when they use the 56% meme are simply mocking us for our country turning into Brazil and that's the difference.

this little guy needs a proper name; le 56% face doesn't do him justice, and us being 56% white would be an improvement so he's not even factually correct.

if you are an actual white american you shouldn't be embarrased. Truth is your nation is quickly becoming < 50% white, which SHOULD make you feel embarresed.

>le 52% is untrue
>I DON'T LIKE THIS FACT, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

your future looks beautiful amerimutt

den evige fjertmunnen, spise norgemann

Don't forget the Arabic whites

See there you go, you're just proving me right.

it was used long before t*rk, it just nobody cared about it until your obnoxious countrymen started making gazillion threads of HEH SLAVZ AKA SLAVEZ NOT WHITE LOL HEH IRISH POTATO NIGGERS NOT WHITE LOL IF ITALY SPAIN PORTUGAL NOT WHITE XDDDD AMERICA IS ARYANZ WE WUZ NORDICS HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

it’s a funny meme but yeah. i’m not into this pure white idea. europeans have been traveling and fucking for a thousand years.

Average brittbong

>i’m not into this pure white idea
WE KNOW

>Average American Family

haha stuped amarecan

This is what Americans actually look like.

i’m 100% italian from rome. so at least i’m pure italian. whether or not that’s considered white is up to you guys

I'ts called banter dude. We all exagerate
We know full well that not all americans are mixed and 56% white, but the meme is still funny
see my point above. Funposting always existed. Don't take it too seriously. I sometimes larp as a communist despite me hating them guts.
And as I said the chances of finding actually non white people posting on Sup Forums are pretty low based on every poll we had on the matter. Which makes sense since I doubt non whites would massively flock to a white nationalist/nazi board

One of my favorite memes. I see people like this every day. Actually gives me hope because we still have millions of pure white mutts with guns and these human abominations will be the first to go when it finally pops off.

England is poorer than the poorest state in the union, so its only natural that they are ruled by actual arabs. I can see why you vent your anger on your fellow white brothers, but work on fixing your country instead of wanting to be in ours?

Ten bux says you're Pakistani, an actual English man has a high enough iq to understand what I'm saying but a paki just replies in memes

Did u save any? I haven't jerked off yet tonight

those degenerates are downright elegant compared to their fellow Bongs.

>whether or not that’s considered white is up to you guys
In this thread? Non-white haha shitskin.
In general? Depends on how you look and parents look.

Back to shitposting.
PASTAFAG THINKS HES WHITE, LMFAO

Hahah

t. mongrel

Haha its the shills /r/ight guys? Haha good one shareblue kek

>Actually taking a joke.
You're a good lad.

>i’m not into this pure white idea. europeans have been traveling and fucking for a thousand years.
And we managed to stay white
You've been in that country 200 years and you are all mongrel 56%ers already
>DISGUSTING
>SHAMEFUL

Stop being such a newfag

I fucking lose it every time i see some ridiculous new face lol the bantz are gold and the only way you get mad is if you actually look like the face lol

There’s a dad in that pic that’s not reality and mud shark is missing glasses.

I don't really understand it myself.

-Is it saying that america will shortly have a 56% non-white population, or:

-That white Americans have a very high amount of non-white blood and many are oblivious to or would rather deny?

Because the latter wouldn't be true. Most white Americans have little to no non-white blood. In fact the running joke has always been that of white Americans claiming native ancestry which they don't even have.

It is actually African Americans that are the most mixed. The average AA is like 75-80% black which is hilarious.

>and the only way you get mad is if you actually look like the face lol

Agree - the meme help promote positive American qualities and makes people who aren't a disaster more likely to notice how fucked some of the newcomers are. The meme being spammed and used to slide is the only problem, but the fucking kikes posting such know that. Hey jews - you know how busted your face is and so do we, that meme is inspired by one of yours.

>Dad
He's literally kidnapping that child in that very picture.

>pure white mutts with guns
Like your ever going to use them
You're the most shit house people on earth
You all arm yourselves to the teeth increase someone walks in your front garden
You live in fear

See for example I'm Italian myself, but whenever I see an American posting this kind of stuff I post pic related

Ya we have a lot of nonwhites that's true, but we also have the best head of state out of any country, actual free speech (hate speech included), and a meaningful ownership of firearms (at least in most states). I'd take that any day of the week over getting jailed for making a mean Facebook post and being powerless against the invading hordes of rapefugees. Also there are plenty of people here who are literally 100% white, not everyone is mixed.

>Eurocucks BTFO
>Sure thing, Ahmed
>Implying Slavs are human
>USAUSAUSAUSA
>le based trump bombs le not so based Assad, u mad?
>S-stop using that meme, reee
>It's D&C, I swear
>Why does everyone hate us
>I-I'm not a mongrel, only 2 of my grandparents are black
>It's not us its da j00s
You reap what you sow, burger.

I take it as we are turning brown. The other night my wife asked me to pick up steel wool. It was late, and the Walmart is the only 24 hour store open on a Sunday. Inside the store I wasn’t just the only white person, i was the only thing other than the fucking self checkout speaking English. And it wasn’t just spics, full burkas,hijabs, poo in the loo and other assorted mystery meat everywhere. This is in dallas, Texas by the way. It’s not a meme, our country is literally being over run before our eyes, and though race mixing is rare, demographic displacement is fucking real.

>actual free speech

Back in reality, you get arrested for sending tweets. You fucking cuck.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/18/man-arrested-sending-tweet-attack-caused-journalist-have-epilepsy/

mirror.co.uk/tech/man-arrested-sending-flashing-strobe-10061299

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html

>America
>white
HAHAHAHAHA kys Jamal

>"Ya we have a lot of nonwhites that's true"
>"being powerless against the invading hordes of rapefugees"

holy shit ameritards are really fucking stupid

It's true

>It doesn't matter that the ancient birthplace of Europeans is being overrun by black and brown hordes because some former colonial settlements in the new world, carved from 100% Indian land by English, Dutch, French, Germans, etc, is LE 56% HUWITE.

Believe me when I say we take no pleasure in watching your demographic collapse.
We've seen what it's like, and don't wish it on anyone.

>I find myself agreeing with a T*rk
Something is wrong.

It works exactly the opposite. The board is so infected with le 56% garbage that i stopped calling burgers nigger mutts like i did before.

If that someone is a nigger i promise you he isn’t there to help you pick weeds.

>implying that when all the browns and blacks are dead the whites will not proceed to kill each other as it always has been. Extinction of humanity will happen.

Whiter Than You Muhammad: The Post

You made a thread whining about people calling you nonwhite and then called the UK poster nonwhite.

>You made a thread whining about people calling you nonwhite and then called the UK poster nonwhite.
D E V I L I S H