I just saw an old colleague on my Facebook post this shit and it got me inflamed...

I just saw an old colleague on my Facebook post this shit and it got me inflamed. I thought about rebuking him but in the end I just deleted him. I’ve been thinking about unplugging for a while now anyway so I might delete later.
Opinions?

you didnt say anything cos you cant say shit. anyone with an iq exceeding 50 knows america has a gun problem. that doesnt mean ban guns, it means something needs to be done

>anyone with an iq exceeding 115 knows america has a nigger problem
ftfy

the last 2 mass shooters were both white you retard

White Americans have a murder rate lower than France & Canada

And what did you think they mad them grumpy-dump to the point of insanity?
Look at my flag, trust me I know.

and just a drop in the bucket as far as our 'gun' problem goes.
(nig problem)

>the last 2 mass shooters
Do you realize 325 million people live in America you abbo fuckface?

>using facebook

S T O P
just stop

>it doesn't mean to ban guns, it means something must be done

Sounds like politician speak, Brucie. What are you proposing?

reasonable checks and balances, like not letting felons and psychotics buy guns as easily as they can buy groceries.

Should SAGE this, but here is a reasoned response
First two are products liability, 3rd is a potential bomb making component and the government can control/monitor it. 4th, screening people going on intrastate or interstate travel is highly important for a productive modern society.

Last. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Tractors, pills, fertilizer and shoes aren't named as inalienable rights in the constitution.

The guy was using an illegally owned gun in a gun free zone after he broke out of a mental institute. If guns were made illegal in the USA there’s no way that guns disappear even within a year. This shit happens and if someone shoots the attacker like this last situation then that person goes to jail. America has a gun problem but it’s too big and there are too many guns and it’s too built into their culture to change, and frankly insulting the dead Christians and their families by taking a cheap jab at prayer is pretty fucking awful behaviour for someone clearly so virtuous

All of you hard working, conservative white American fellas (equal in gender) are invited to join us eastern Germans asap. We the support of the masses, we'll separate the country again and finally live in the world we wanted so badly.

>reasonable
you mean emotional
>letting felons and psychotics buy guns as easily as they can buy groceries
post proof please

These are already in place? Mr. Texas shouldn't have been able to buy a gun, the Navy failed to submit their criminal history of him to the FBI's background checking database, which would have prevented him.

Just like Dylan Roof, this guy, legally, shouldn't have had a gun. It was a failure of the system. The laws were there, but someone screwed up in the government.
Systemic failure.

I wonder if your friend realizes niggers make up the most of that

Unplug. Seriously. I unplugged 2 months ago. I don't know how to explain it in a purely scientific sense but it's amazing. I've lost weight, I feel better I am more active and I get more done and I am slowly eating through my backlog of video games and movies. I have more fun with people when I'm out now, my friends are more fun. It's hard to nail it down perfectly but I suggest to anyone who even uses Facebook/Twitter/Social media, etc even for trolling purposes, unplug yourself. There is just something about it that slowly worms into your soul and fucks you up. Get off facebook, don't look back.

IL EST INTERDIRE D'INTERDIT

>last 2
>In AMERICA

>not all mass shootings occur in america
>no all mass shooters are white
>cherrypick so-as to present a 'strong' argument that sways the uninformed because it 'seems right' based on the narratives doled out by the zog machine

Nigga, pls.

Can't. It's absolutely required in 2017.

> Asians
> gambling
the eternal mahjong strikes again

Interesting that 1968 was chosen as the date. Prior to the GCA of 1968, anyone could just walk into a hardware store and buy a pistol or rifle as easily as a pack of gum. GCA of '68 imposes all kinds of stringent regulations on firearms that were never previously present,now you idiots lament the increase in death and somehow use mental gymnastics to contort your mind into believing that the only way to reduce gun violence is to increase regulation - which you have already essentially stipulated was not an issue before the regulations imposed by the GCA '86.

Stupid fucker.