INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-press-gaggle-by-a-senior-administration-offici-1820246997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A-what?

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-press-gaggle-by-a-senior-administration-offici-1820246997

Q Do you think he should tweet while he's in China? Do you see any problem with that? Is there any reason why the President shouldn't tweet while he's in China?

SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: The President will tweet whenever he wants. That's his way of communicating directly with the American people.

Q Including in China?

SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: Yeah, why not. Why not.

refresh the pastebin you double nigger

BLUE TSUNAMI STARTS NOW

NC is a red state. No hub close to DC keeping the state blue. Voter registrations also favor Republicans.

280 char shitshow fucking WHEN

Thanks for baking, T&T, how have the threads been today? I'm here if and when you needed to hand off.

Yeah sorry about that
I will next time

This lack of streaming from inside China is disconcerting.

Stop replying to memeflag (you) farmers.

>DC parasites

brutal

So /ptg/ is in consensus that McConnell and the filibuster rule absolutely have to go, right?

Happy Victory over the Jews Day, lads.

>Yeah sorry about that
All good m8

>Democrats are fiscally respons.

Aunt Jemima's going to backpedal on Tucker, isn't she

the Democrat plan

Is that the Forbidden City?
>read Edition
Oh it must be. Neat-o. I like history. I kinda want to travel around and visit historical place. It's too bad Europe is being over run with mooslems who could blow me up at any moment, I'd really like to visit famous sites there but as of a few years ago I don't think I'll bother.

In favor of who?

>win election
>get booed by Leftist protesters

We should call it V-H day.

Yep, we were sold out by GOP before most of us were even born. Trump is a temporary band aid and he will likely get very little permanent legislation passed. All of these regulations that Trump is cutting will be re-implemented the day Trump’s successor takes office.

I hope the GOP loses every single election in the post-Trump era. Let’s jyst get the fucking war started already. Hillary would’ve given us our civil war.

I used to defend McConnel but not anymore.

I think NC is the next state to be lost, they already have a democrat governor.

>tfw in a average state

Literally anyone who isn't a cuck.

The bottom are mostly democrat or filled with niggers.

You guys hate everyone

Good morning to you too, the thread is slow for /ptg/ standards so it's not a problem and I get to meme and thanks for offering.

Deep blue states are heavily reliant on federal funding and tax breaks, it would be such a shame if Trump made them pay for their own crap.

>Run on a politically correct liberal platform.
>and win.

Republicans on a suicide watch desu.

Thankfully nogs being nogs and the CIA ruined their community.

He barely won because the republicans were busy focusing on trannies.

Then vote for candidates who want to help Trump pass shit. Complaining doesn't help anyone.

I'm fine with filibusters, but to pull one off I want to see Senators on the Senate floor relieving themselves in jars waiting for their turn to speak, and having to stand at a podium for 18+ hours until the opposing party gives up, they give up, or they run out Senators willing to filibust and a vote is held. 3/5 required to pass legislation is bullshit.

I'm shaking in my panties

>that many niggers

What went so "right"?

Abso-fucking-lutley. Let Cruz or Rand run the senate.

Along with McCain, Feinstein, Schumer, McCaskill, and anyone else who wants to be an obstructionist cocksucker.

What's good this morning boys?

The Republican senator was shit. The demographics in NC are shifting rightwards since 2010.

You.

>Obama wanted to appoint the next President

King Nigger was a tyrant. Thank God he's gone.

I have to agree with this, Ryan has be going all out in the house either out of fear of elections or Lou Dobbs hiding in the bushes but McConnel and his senate majority whip is just laughably incompetent in getting the votes.

They had a democrat governor when they voted for trump you mongoloid

>just barely average
Fuck brownback.

>You're gonna get tired of winning!
More like you're gonna get tired of losing, am I right drumpftards? Haha the BLUE WAVE is coming and you little faggot anime masturbators can't do a single damn thing about it! Hope you like getting ass fucked by Muhammed in 2020 when YAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN Hillary becomes Madame President.

>I voted for Gillaspee like a good little pede
Fucking cucks, you go on and on about fucking the GOP yet you, and drumpf himself cuck out on this never trumper cuckservative.

I mean, come on, what did you expect? His name is fucking DRUMPF.(You know what that rhymes with? Stumpf.) Hope you have fun when he gets arrested and then impeached,
/ourguy/ Mueller already has enough evidence to put your little cheeto in chief behind bars.(Because, as everyone knows, having physical contact with the bodily fluids of Russians is illegal in the US of A.)

Guesses on who the SAO is?

I say John Kelly. Doesn't sound like Sarah and the General has impressed me with his banter.

They don't have Corker or McCain sure, but they should be able to win over Flake and the others for taxes at the least.

Voting doesn't do anything. If you want effective people in positions of influence place them there directly. The American state is an organ of global powers and it will never again help us.

Same. Videogames like AoE really got me into wanting to see these world structures too, that an hitle- I mean history channel.

Holy fuck this is frightening

At least I'm not on the bottom.

Too small of sample to determine the voice.

McCain could die at literally any moment. I don't know about the other two, but (((Feinstein))) is up for reelection, and I don't think she's well liked. Californians are pretty tired of her. BUT, a lot of the resentment recently has come because she's way too moderate. Letting her stay might be better than trying to primary her and ending up with a second (batshit lunatic) Harris.

Isn’t twitter blocked in China?

Delusion.

This. The only reason Virginia goes blue is because of NOVA spillover from DC.

It should all be annexed and redistricted, or at least taxed to hell to purge Dem lobbyist scum.

The issue is that both the left and right in NC are corrupt and incompetent swamp monsters.

Burr is the head of one of the oversight committees that gave Rice a total pass.

I know. Sad.
>fellow Kansan

I preferred him with 140 constraints. New tweets feel too "loose"

I live in Indiana, what am I supposed to do about Wisconsin, Arizona and Utah consistently voting in cucks? I’m not complaining, I’m telling you the straight truth. Trump will either be impeached or have his name muddied enough through witch hunts to lose in 2020. Even if he somehow wins 2020, everything EO he signs will be reversed.

His own fucking Attorney General is trying to take him down ffs. Get a grip.

Sounds like Joe was suckin' his own dick that interview.

What else he say, "hey Joe, if Michelle were a 8 year old, and female, I'd let you fuck her?"

Brownback did nothing wrong

>Kentucky in the bottom five
This is all fucking Obama's fault for killing the coal.

I agree 100%. It should require effort and should be defeatable. I meant abolishing the 60 vote arbitrary threshold to proceed.

>this is Trumps America
Where did it all go so wrong? Now the europoors will be laughing at us even harder. It's not fucking fair bros...

inb4
>Trump defies Chinese national security by circumventing twitter limitations, endangers millions

Wait how does a state filing for bankruptcy beat New Jersey?

Voting helps.

>we won blue states guys WOO HOO!
how long is this retardation going to continue?

YAAASSS

Stop performing your duties as AG

i can't handle this
not even when ironocally shitposting as dem

New Jersey is also going bankrupt.

The GOP needs better candidates to run for elections.
Ed Gillespie:
>a lobbyist from DC
>he was Counselor to George W. Bush
>He never served in the military like Northam
>He invited George Bush to rally for him instead of actually interesting people
>He left rural Virginia to cuck for NOVA votes, thereby destroying his own party in the VA delegate race
Bannon needs to stop sucking his own cock and realize that he needs to organize better GOP populists to win

It is so moronic Saudi Arabia can get its shit together and we can't because of retard cucks who shill for the Jews and don't want us to be successful again.

Feinstein is actually okay. Not good but not insane or horrible either. She makes decent points on the Senate Intel Committee.

Remember that her seat is in Cali, so whoever replaces her will inevitably be worse.

What is wrong with VA?

>4 women

This is the first set of electoral victories in a long while so they were hungry.

Anyone else going to play League now that they changed everything? I'm getting a burrito then I'll be on NA if anyone wants to join. Haven't played in months.

>tfw below average

I'm sure missouri loves him.

>all expected
>all dem states

how surprising

Everyone worships Satan for the past 114 years.

Good thing is trans do have very high suicide rate

I don't wish to see some chart and take it as truth at face value even if I agree with it, because unsourced or simple charts always get spammed and can never be trusted.

That said, I can vouch for my state of SD in the Top 5. I always see maps of "GDP" and "dollars of federal funding" and shit. Sure we get a lot of "federal funding" but that's to subsidize the farming so we can grow a fuck load of crops which then gets exported around the country, it isn't just us sucking the teet of the feds and handing it around to niggers. Plus we have reservations which isn't even us, the feds directly fund them. All of that said, sure we don't produce a lot of money out right, but that's because we don't have a high population whatsoever. Per capita, excluding reservations, we do quite well. AND we always run in the black with our budget. We balance our budget. When times are rough we crack down and spend as little as we can. When times are good, we use that time to expand and repair. We actually balance our checkbooks, unlike those """successful""" states that just blow all their money and go deeper and deeper into debt and pass the debt to their next governor and legislators and shit. We don't grow bubbles.

/EWO/ is back
TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!

Just VA and most things they are touting as historic are kind of hackneed, the results weren't shocking in any way.

10 minutes later.........

Would be curious to see where their districts are.

Look at that fucking jaw. It's like a man in a wig

Men are better than women at bei women

Not a chance in hell Schumer is going anywhere.

McCain should be dead.

Flake and Corker are already going. Bannon is putting up challenges to the others.

Might work.

They're really bad if trends hold in other states.

You mean that's not Adam Sandler doing a bit?