Tick toc

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/07/democrat-approval-25-year-low-media-establishments-attempt-destroy-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying any of that is good for white America

Expect another "whitelash" in 2018

GO USA!!!
TRUMP IS GONNA SAVE US!!!
USA USA USA!!!!
WEEEZ DA BEST N SHEEEEET.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUMB FAT CUNTS, YOU ARE BEING REPLACED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR EVIL FUCKING COUNTRY TO DIE AND STOP KILLING EUROPE AND THE WHITE MAN WITH YOUR WORLD WIDE DEGENERACY.

lol, let these clowns enjoy their "victories." this is what they've been reduced to - bragging about winning Mayor of Atlantic (shithole) City and getting a tranny on the city council somewhere. Philadelphia was on its way to recovery - hopefully they can keep this DA from causing too much damage or else it will stagnate. Dumb nigs.

Keep your anti white message to yourself cunt

So they are LITERALLY allowing people with severe mental illnesses to shape and lead our Country?

>America
>White
Your country stopping existing will be the best thing to happen to the white race in 100 years. Your country spreads degenerate multiculturalism in Europe. And countless other degeneracy.

Great victories for Democrats and a severe repudiation of MAGA-ism.

You assholes can try to shrug it off but Democrats barely EVER win off-year elections. Keep up the racism and hatred. Live it up here on Sup Forums. Real world people went out yesterday and told you to go fuck yourselves.

>Blue states continue to spin out into degeneracy
I don't know why any of this matters. Everyone knows that the majority of the country is lost and the only region that isn't completely pozed is the rural Midwest. As long as conservatives can hold the Midwest and bring demographic decline in TX and FL to a soft reversal in the next 20ish years we'll be fine. Every other political race outside of that small cluster of states is completely irrelevant.

>Philly tops most dangerous cities to live 2018.
This will be a fun watching this redpill go down in the city of brotherly love.

That's what republicans did when they weren't the majority.

Duh?

>Real world people

Try going on safari in Philly, Hoboken, or Atlantic City.

What's his mental illness again? Making blunt tweets?

Last time I checked, Trump isn't wearing lipstick, a dress, he didn't get breast implants and he isn't stuffing himself full of estrogen and hormones to try and alter his appearance and then demand that everyone refer to him as a woman. He is just a out spoken, sometimes too much, person and he can be crude at times, but hardly mentally ill.

>implying being trans is a mental illness
go back to tumblr

I'll leave this here.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/07/democrat-approval-25-year-low-media-establishments-attempt-destroy-trump/

Tick fucking toc, son.

1 generation and Republicans will never win another state again, including Texas.

Pretty terrifying.

>letting mentally ill people into positions of power
What could possibly go wrong?

It is.
Reminder nearly every trans kills themselves.

This. And it's obvious

A 140 thread larp starts three days before the election. Not one single thread to mobilize leading up to it.

>Sup Forums got trolled, HARD

so basically they just managed to retain what they already had but won nothing on top of that?
was pretty much what I expected anyway when the news only touched the topic very superficially

>eternal anglo
>lecturing others about unjustified foreign influence

Oh I am laffin

Look in a mirror, George

So we'll see the degenracy of the left in full force and there will be another resurgence of right wing policies when it matters.

>44% suicide rate

USA
>Run by gay racist nigger and trany racist gay nigger for last 10 years
USA shit until Trump took over
>Chicago, run by niggers
Chicago has been shit since niggers took over
>Detroit, run by niggers
Detroit has been shit since niggers took over
>Africa, great under British rule
Now niggers run it and everything is total shit

Anyone have a prediction for Virginia?

My prediction
>Rampid election fraud has taken place
>Democrats raised from the grave to vote
>All investigations will be stonewalled by the people elected.

mfw I live in Northern Michigan

>Implying Brits will not get replaced by goat-fuckers and niggers

His mental illness is being a delusional bougie brat who got old while being a bottomfeeder, who then got himself elected on the last dying screech of his grossly inept generation; in doing so managing to place himself somewhere he can no longer rely on everyone else to carry his weight as he laughably flails about for responses. He's a fat old boomer with b r a n d i n g way outside his comfort zone because he saw one long kairos moment to ride the wave and took it and now we're all here with him as he manages the shitshow he made to get here while trying to not run into the ground the country he so desperately didn't want in the first place while his children act like he would in their position.

He believes literal fairy tales about everything from the economy to the physical world around him. Donald Trump ACTUALLY believes he's smart which is just lovely if not for his position of power.

guess this what it felt like when the clan had members in political positions, up to the president until he kucked out

>>implying
no user, he quite literally states it

muslims are preferable to romanians

1 rapes but at least works the other rapes and does not.

Idiot

>s long as conservatives can hold the Midwest and bring demographic decline in TX and FL to a soft reversal i
They haven’t done a good job of doing that in any other state why would you expect it in Texas or Florida

>still being this delusional
even stupid rednecks are abandoning the orange retard and the GOP

We already know. Every sane person left ages ago back in the 60s.

okay ahmed

Meanwhile Detroit re-elects a white mayor. In a city that is 90% black. Nothing to see there folks.

The Countdown To Cleaning Yourself Off, And Hoping Your Mom Didn't Hear You...

So the genderbender mentally ill were elected to office. Damn how far this country is falling.

Sikhs are based though. Don't tell his voter base that Sihks hate Muslims.

It absolutely is, numbfuck.

No see that goes against the narrative the left is pushing so that doesn't exist, shhhhhhhhh.

Just because they did it does not make it okay for your country to do it as well. Especially when you can learn from the mistakes they made.

Everyone should just fuck off and keep to themselves.

Yeah, especially since the midterms have, in recent history, traditionally gone to the GOP. There's outliers, sure, but not enough to make me think a "Blue wave" will hit next year.

They're trying to build the ork army to dethrone the White king. Everything they do is dedicated to getting liberal votes... what a coincidence

Ya it started last November

South cucks confirmed non white

Trump is doing a lot of work to save TX. I don’t honestly know what can be done to save FL. FL is way less important though because it doesn’t single handedly tip the scales. Maybe we could literally just pay these people to relocate to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.

Is that a Jewish nigger?

Not really. Florida is a massive swing state in the Presidential elections. If you don't believe me, just ask Al Gore. It may not tip the scale by itself, but you'll be hard pressed to win without it.

>dat short term cheap labor tho

>TFW grew up Democrat but in the time it took to get to your first election they've all switched from focusing on social welfare and making sure poor people don't die to making sure there's enough non-whites and gender dysphoric people in every part of society to remind us of diversity.
Man I just want a party that supports universal healthcare and owning guns at the same time.