Jewtalian and Jew York Jews Similarities

I'm a Floridafag
Down here depending on where you run in to New York Jews. You also run into New York/ New Jersey Italians. The thing is I can't tell them apart from the Jews. They talk alike, they act alike, only indicator is if they're wearing a cross or not.
On a few occasions I thought a person was Jewish and they boastfully claim their Italianess.
I've googled this shit and found nothing but a few days ago I met a very old Irish-American man who grew up during The Depression.
After awhile I snuck my confusion in and he opened my eyes. He was very bluunt said the Italians in New York would protect the Jews in return for money because despite everyone else struggling Jews still had enough money to live comfortably. He started to go into how the Jews took over the city due to The Depression. His care taker some Haitian didn't seem to like the conversation we were having and wheeled him elsewhere.
But it makes so much sense why those two act so similar. As far as I know New York had a lot of segregated areas back then that were neighbors to other nationalities.
New Yorkers was what the old man saying true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know how italians feel about jews behind closed doors. Makes Sup Forums look PG.

Old school Catholic Italian Americans hate jews

Italian Americans are loud and obnoxious but extremely gregarious

Jews are loud and rude sometimes but completely non-socialble

keywords :
>organized crimes, bugsy siegel, meyer lansky, omerta, mafia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
for a start

According to The Sopranos it must be.

Will look into these.
I know in fiction the Italian Mafia hates everybody that's not Italian but I'm sure in reality they did dealing with other ethnic groups for beneficial reward.

I notice those who identify as Italian are a bit nicer.
The Jewish ones can be down right nasty.

There's a similarity between tri-state Italian, Irish, and Jewish Americans. My psycho Irish relatives aren't that different from my psycho Italian relatives, who aren't that different from their Jewish neighbors, etc.
Doesn't mean they like each other, but they're much more alike than they are compared to say, Cubans in Miami.
t. potato new yorker

New York Italian reporting in. We fucking hate Jews.

They're actually the same, both being half euro half arab mongrels.

Irish Americans of New York used to do schemes and Jewish plots as well
Maybe it's the city that's damned somehow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall

You can tell the difference between Irish and Italians but not Jews and Italians? They also have the same accent and same attitude.

Faggot

How to tell apart NY/NJ Jew from NY/NJ guidos...

>guidos wear crosses
>guidos wear tacky designer labels
>guidos are usually tanner
>guidos are usually taller
>guidos usually bigger/jacked

>Jews are smaller/shorter
>Jews wear out of place expensive jewelry on kids/teens
>Jews are more degenerate
>jew girls for the nost part all look the same - slim brunette with brown eyes

Also names give it away - Sal, Angela, Michael, Kristen, Victoria, Paul, Vincent...

Vs.

Brian, Samantha, Lauren, Jesse, Evan, Rachel etc...

t. ny jew

Shut up Mets fan

Your dad prob works for s jew

NYC white here
People think jews and italians act alike up here too
Very ingroup, obnoxious, jewlery, makeup, cheap, big noses
I'd generally prefer a jew girl for a quick lay over an italian. italians get trashed sloppy and disgusting

The result was very clear-cut, the authors say: As reported online today in Nature Communications, more than 80% of Ashkenazi mtDNAs had their origins thousands of years ago in Western Europe, during or before Biblical times—and in some cases even before farming came to that part of the continent some 7500 years ago. The closest matches were with mtDNAs from people who today live in and around Italy.

>New York Jews. You also run into New York/ New Jersey Italians
look into the black venetians

that will answer this quandry

These three groups have extremely different accents, how could you possibly confuse a Tony Soprano accent with a Woody Allen accent

>Mets fan
Sorry I'm not a spic either. Back to the gas chamber jose

Tony has a New Jersey accent, not a New York accent.

Compare Chris Christie's accent to Donald Trump's, for instance.

For a New York Italian see Rudy Giuliani, and even so nobody is confusing Trump and Rudy with Woody Allen or some whiny jew

>implying being a greaseball is any different

Jews came from Italy that’s why Jews can play Italians in movies and Italians get mistaken for Jews. My dad used to get mistaken for being Jewish too, but he’s Italian.

Here’s a link proving it.

Pastafag here. Fuck you and fuck kikes.

No one would confuse Ed Koch or Ron Jeremy with Woody Allen either.

You're picking an extreme outlier and pretending he's the average.

wrecked

I’m a new born and raised in Utica
Was attacked and beaten for being Jewish
But I kept right on with my religion because I wasn’t scared, I was ready for it and one day I fought back and was finally respected NOT because I was Jewish but because I had balls to be proud of being Jewish I love being Jewish my family taught me that and no matter what any of you say about me and my Judaism YOU CANT HURT MY PRIDE (the 7th deadly sin I know but pride is huge for Judaism considering what the religion has gone through)
Had my bar mitzvah when I was 13 and a group of thugs broke in and tore down the banners in the hall
But I kept preaching and speaking, I still don’t know Hebrew that well but I wasn’t about to let some New York assholes try and ruin the most important day of my life, it was truly the day I became a man
This was back in 99’

IF YOURE JEWISH AND APPROACHED BY ITALIANS DONT BACK DOWN AND TELL THEM THEY CANT DO ANYTHING TO YOU THAT WILL HURT ME
Fuck Italians you fuckin traitors

Oh great a Jewish victimization sob story.
You hit every note too.
It's almost authentic.

Fuck off you traitor Italians should be banned from the US
Damn fucking axis

>Damn fucking axis
Yeah damn them for failing.

>Had my bar mitzvah when I was 13 and a group of thugs broke in and tore down the banners in the hall
This must have been so real in your mind.

Even the Italians are subject to the Leftist propaganda, after all they are from New York. It doesn't matter.

Italians are NOT white.

Connecticunt here, what the old man said was true. I grew up around a lot of people in “construction” and “waste management,” worked some “construction”’myself, and can confirm their relationship with Jews. I have had conversations with real old-timers about their thing, and It’s a business relationship, not necessarily one of true affection and loyalty. The new wrinkle here is the Italians are working more and more now with Irish, like me.

fuck off you potato nigger italiens are white

If your flag was of the right shade of green, you'd be NOT white.