If a women is not virgin, she is not fit for dating/marriage

We all know this is true. Feminine sexual purity matters.

Tainted whores are not fit for creating a family or any emotional bonds.

Reject the whores.

>But user I thought I love him at the time
>No user, I just fucked my ex...
>It's 2017, I can do whatever I want

Spoiler alert, you are going into a world of hurt and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=Wla2ABFlJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take the anti-whore pill

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/

Roasties are tainted, and worthless for marriage

You can fuck her. But don't get attached. She can never pair bond to you. Don't buy things for her or provide any sort of emotional connection or support.

She will move on, and you will keep your bank account. Watch out for spermjacking and false rape accusations tho.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.
>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252
>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

Women are like kids and niggers,they do not understand the concept of the NAP

But I really dont fucking care if they fuck all of their neighboors

You can always hire the services of a professional woman to get sex or a house cleaning

Reminder never to listen to r9k mgtows.
They are controlled demoralization shills who want to prevent us from procreating. There are a lot of decent virgin women at church.

You're wrong to generalize all women.

I married a slut/party-gir in college. Now, 23 years and three kids later, best woman in the world.

Sometimes, people make mistakes. People grow and change. Mercy and grace are real.

Wow, this is totally true.
Ratchet whore converting into marriage material, just like sex and the city feminist bullshit.

Whore are good for nothing but dick sucking and gang bang followed by pissing sessions

That top graph is based on men who sleep around before marriage being cheaters
>have sex other than spouse while married by number of female sex partners since 18
second one also shows whoring around is bad for men too
>Men have higher divorce rate the more sexual partners they have

It also clearly shows that women are more sensitive to being tainted by corruption by dicking than males. Look at the states, and how low they drop with women.

bumpy

Of course ill listen to the 20something skinny fat virgin on Sup Forums.
Now my life will change!

fuck you mate.

>biowomen
>marriage material

Average of 15% more chance then men with the same sex partner count. Even if women are more likely to be affected I think it's safe to say whoring around is bad for men as well.

Why people talk about female purity and not male purity?

Mate, look.
My first gf was a qt3.14 virgin. We had sex once and it broke apart shortly after through my fault.

She doesn't deserve to be called a whore because of the one time I had sex with her. She's still a good girl, and I kinda fucked her with being a dick at the time due to immaturity.

Most, sure, are fucking whores, but don't discount everyone that isn't a virgin.
That said virgins are the best, and if you can, get one. 0/10 impurity points, would bind to me again.

Because male purity is a trait that repulses women. They mock about it all the time.

They value strength, domination and assertive behavior and posture. Virginity is a a negative asset as they want a boss, and being a virgin translates as failure in multiple levels for them.

What if that pure male doesn't want anything to do with females? Forget about the women, look at this from a male perspective.

>Because male purity is a trait that repulses women. They mock about it all the time.
Whores user. Whores mock it. You think a virtuous girl dreams of marrying a man that doesn't have the self control and moral character not to fuck sluts? Stop falling for kike bullshit. The more men (((they))) can get to whore around the more women become whores, which enables more men to fuck around and the degenerate cycle never ends.

Shit bait, go cuck yourself.

I guarantee you none of the kids are yours.

No, I will not look at a male perspective.

good pic, my harlot ex-gf loved it, obviously she recognized the pure whoredom in it

my girlfriend has fucked "probably over 200 people" and we have the perfect relationship, never fought once in 8 years and we're going to try having kids soon

getting wound up over sex number instead of judge of character isnt going to suit you very well since you get cunty virgins and most girls are just going to lie about their number anyway

Never fighting is actually a horrible sign, matey. You should notice those red flags a-flappin'

"We had sex once and it broke apart shortly after through my fault."

"Most, sure, are fucking whores, but don't discount everyone that isn't a virgin."

She made the conscious decision to make a life with you and obviously chose poorly. If she is prone to poor choices she's terrible marriage material regardless. 0/10 would not consider.

Good luck looking for your unicorns youngfags, thats something I'll never find
if shes still a virgin by my age theres something really wrong. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go take a shit.

This. It means she's not involves with you at all. This strongly suggests she's seeing people on the sides as well.

"my girlfriend has fucked "probably over 200 people" and we have the perfect relationship, never fought once in 8 years"

Girlfriend, 8 years

So you've just been fucking her for 8 years without putting a ring on it and are fine with her slutty behavior and you never get into any kind of argument so she's probably getting her satisfaction elsewhere? Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Let us know how that divorce rape goes in 5 years

What a fucking retard

So we should all become pedos, because it's literally impossible to find a virgin older than 14?

The question is, at what point of fugly/potatoface is it still acceptable to marry a girl, provided she is a virgin? Would you marry a girl who needs a paper bag to go out in public?

Found my GF at 20 and was still a virgin. Still going strong 4 years later

>mfw microchimerism

Enjoy your cuck babies, cuck. They won't be yours lmao.

Yeah, you can ignore that rule if you want, but the society accepts it as true.

Enjoy the prison, faggot.

>lying on the internet
I haven't met a single woman who is a virgin. Try again.

This is why the white race will perish by 2100....kek,non whites dont have to do shit,just let an entire generation of virgin losers not fuck their women because they dare to have standards in men.You yourself can have aswell standards but first look at yourself and see where you are yourslef.
Cheers m8,same here,married for 6 years with 3 kids.Me and my wife both had triple digits partneres before marrige.Its literally a non-issue.Leave these losers be,they will make the world a favour by not breeding.

i married with a virgin, not a slut. Thank God.

Well i actually met 20+ year old virgins,and they were fat and ugly and usually with a sharp tongue.I bet those would make for great wifes to stomp on your average Sup Forums-tard.

You guys really are virgin faggots aren't you? Gotta save muh white race..unpure women reeeee better get a trap!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=Wla2ABFlJIw

How women perceive male virgins: Incel losers.
They are disgusted by it and literally find it pathetic.

Genders should be judge by different weights.
Feminine purity MATTERS. Male sexual virginity DOES NOT.

user 12 posts later...don't you think there are more pressing issues today? Why not join Islam if you are going to be a raging homo..also sage

Of course, I'm not counting whales.

But then, there may be virgins in Romania, but not a single hot one in the US.

I have no reason to lie as an user.

Stop hanging out in liberal areas. So many people who complain about women being promiscuous live in cities.

>no hymen no no diamond

>Roastie is mad

>Be ravaged by a storm of dicks
>Still marry the thot

>thot
Sorry I don't speak nigger

I married a slut .....39 years ago and it's been a great 39 years..........You faggots need to learn the difference between a slut and a whore, gold digger. Marry a virgin and she'll cheat and she'll cheat early on in the marriage because she'll be looking for more then your little dick can bring

Maybe a decade ago?
Single moms and reformed sluts are all that attend my church.

But your women do, congratulations

burn

Sluts 39 years ago = sex before marriage
Sluts now = roastie before age 16

Only date a girl you want to be the mother of your children

AHS is the most degenerate show on television. Brainwashing young women to be disgusting whores fascinated and intrigued by mental illness, sexual deviance and the occult. I unironically think it should be banned and the writers jailed.

>Thinking the average women is not exactly like this cancerous movie
>Thinking the media didn't made the 90s kids an army of ultra disgusting sluts

Fkn rekt m80.

You BOYS need to learn the difference between a slut and a whore

Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

SAVAGE

>people need to learn the difference between a turd and a shit...

>dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/

A PUA blog lamenting the dearth of marriagable tradcon women. Let that sink in.

Relax senpai, the PUA degenerates only wield their craft on sluts, they don't contribute to converting marriageable girls into sluts.

>no hymen no (((diamond)))

It actually says "no hymen no no diamond"

but you can't have male impurity if you want all women to keep their virginity and married women not to cheat.
You could only have sex with prostitutes and widows or divorced women.

Remember in Morocco 15 teenagers got infected with rabies for raping an ill donkey. Why you think they did this? Because they were desperate and sexless.
Because they were too young and poor to marry and so they could not have sex.
You really want this?

why is a man who made the poor choice to marry the wrong woman and get divorce raped not to blame for his poor decision?
You literally demand people (in this case an inexperienced couple) to be able to read minds and read the future. That's retarded.

Most likely coming from men, who can't get some and therefore are against it.
Much like fat feminists with "sexist" commercials (which show normal shaped women who are not obese).

You are fucking stupid if you think good women don't dream about a strong, virginal man. They are driven to despair thinking that they will never find that.

The only women who mock it are the worst kind, total whores.

A good woman wants a good man, and both women and men consider virginity a major characteristic of goodness.

Don't believe the lies. Women think the same thing, and throw away their virginity because they think it will make them more popular with high quality men. Pro-tip, it won't.

Spoiler alert: my virgin wife turned out to be a whore too

men want to vuy sexrobots to avoid bitching and fighting with women and instead have a submissive partner.
Now you say if there is no fighting the relationship is not healthy and a woman who's not bitching is a red flag. Lmao

Stop trying to project your own sad experiences onto everyone please.

A reminder for everyone here that it's easy to find a virgin girl, just look for the ugliest bitch you can find and I'm sure she'll purer than Mary herself. Let's face it, sex before marriage is the norm nowadays and you can bet any half decent looking girl has had her fair share of boyfriends before you, simply because there's no incentive for her NOT to do so. So, you can either lower your fucking standards or just never reproduce. It's your choice.

Having a hymen and not having a hymen has nothing to do with virginity sometimes the hymen rips by itself from doing sports/horse back riding sometimes girls aren't born with one etc so the hymen test is truly not a good way of testing virginity.

"why is a man who made the poor choice to marry the wrong woman and get divorce raped not to blame for his poor decision?"

Who said he wasn't? We were talking about marrying non-virgins, not about the man. He's just as much to blame if not more.

"You literally demand people (in this case an inexperienced couple) to be able to read minds and read the future. That's retarded."

Because getting to know each other and discover if you're compatible before you commit yourself to one another physically is just crazy talk right? No lets just hop into bed with a relative stranger and then be shocked when things don't turn out alright.

Do virgins have the same standards as the average girl, or are they looking for something else?

Yes

Why do they always say no when I try to get close to them? And why are mothers and sisters frigid autistic hysterics?

I need an answer pronto please.

KEK.
WOMEN DREAM OF VIRGIN MALES.

REALLY MADE ME THINK.

can we just settle this once and for all? I will personally make a thread with all-caps words stating the true answer to this problem: women virginity

I see half the answers are saying she is never going to repent and just trash, the other half saying she could repent and is needed for the future of the white race.

WHICH IS IT, POL? Just tell me.. Damn

Because you are not attractive enough for them. It's a game of numbers. Sort your persona: Muscles, Money, Local Fame as a thot slayer, etc

Literally you need to level up

I dated and married a virgin. The only way to go. She went rogue 20 years later, saying she missed out.

We need to create ideological institutions to unmake the damage of modernity. We need to unmake the damage on the marriage institution that casual sex made.

Thats the real answer.

>people act surprised when they find out he's a virgin
Hey an accurate one.

Just trying to find a church that has people under the age of 30 right now. It's surprisingly hard when you don't live in a large urban area.

The problem in Germany is definitively to find one who is still a virgin when they reach the legal age for marriage. They regularly use their virginity to Jamal and Machmouhd very early. And dont come with muh Arab girls, muh Islam... what is their virginity worth when they took it in the ass for years.?

>Go to sweden
>Marry a girl of legal age of marriage from there

You're 18 years old at most. If you're physically older, your emotional development must've stopped at a teenager's level. Examine your ragey omega self. Who would want you to be their life partner? No one. At least not if they have any idea what a sad sack you are.

Your just a beta who that slut went for after college. And by after college I mean slurping on 30 chad dicks.

Not a toth slayer but I got a mustache and a chisled jawline. I blame everybody else.

Jeez dude it's not like it was after two months or something.

You say you have puritan standards for women, but the way I see it, all but the virgin mary her-fucking-self wouldn't be enough for you.

And even then you'd reject her because you got cucked by GOD

Youth groups. You can find many early 20s people that work there since their own early teens.

I would assume the majority does not look for Dan Bilzerian types but trustworthy guy capable of being gentle.
Men who are chronical pussy hunters who openly do locker room talk probably also not because she'd assume she would give it to someone who doesn't value it.

But there is also a type of virgin who's just curious and not afraid and just wants to try out sex.

Oi cunt, I tink our flags were swapped.

If you don't have kids it's fair to expect her to not have kids either.
If your not a virgin you shouldn't expect her to be, but it's great if she is.

Like you're really gonna have kids, let along have sex... in your life.

Lies, all lies