prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA
youtu.be/8R-FQTY4KJk
youtu.be/KRgmNkXoqfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blue wave is here.

MAGA

Here whenever you wanted or needed to go, thanks for baking.

Will Trump still be bringing back Christmas?

We going to spread some democracy to NK?

^NOPE

hey melania what are you drawing?

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

WHERES YOUR CYBORG ARMY, /ptg/?

With those digits he will.

Please stop crossposting your garbage, death to America man

No. Genocide. It'll be a lesson to all Asian countries. Make anime for America or we'll kill you.

>still sucking Sessions cock because you have a hardon for LSD, a drug that hasn’t even existed for over a decade

The dead guy on the ground wants america dead.

Reminder that the two largest counties where all districts went Trump were in MO (Jefferson and St. Charles)

wow, some of those chinese children are a little bit more nigger than i expected of china.

How do we stop the Chinese Century from happening, /ptg/?

youtu.be/8R-FQTY4KJk
youtu.be/KRgmNkXoqfM

>You're gonna get tired of winning!
More like you're gonna get tired of losing, am I right drumpftards? Haha the BLUE WAVE is coming and you little faggot anime masturbators can't do a single damn thing about it! Hope you like getting ass fucked by Muhammed in 2020 when YAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN Hillary becomes Madame President.

>I voted for Gillaspee like a good little pede
Fucking cucks, you go on and on about fucking the GOP yet you, and drumpf himself cuck out on this never trumper cuckservative.

I mean, come on, what did you expect? His name is fucking DRUMPF.(You know what that rhymes with? Stumpf.) Hope you have fun when he gets arrested and then impeached,
/ourguy/ Mueller already has enough evidence to put your little cheeto in chief behind bars.(Because, as everyone knows, having physical contact with the bodily fluids of Russians is illegal in the US of A.)

How do I not get blackpilled?

Now someone tell me what's going on today

When are we going to start genociding more nations, daysoo?

>a bunch of mixed Europeans and Muslims care about America

Not likely.

Vote and donate.

That guy isn't on topic here, he isn't related to American politics and you always try to shoehorn your stuff here when there is already a place for it, there isn't any reason for it. Other than that both ISIS and the Axis of Resistance want death and destruction for America. That guy is acting in his own interest.

Only for four years. In 2020, when a brownish, tranny Democrat wins office, Christmas will be outlawed as an oppressive colonialist practice that makes Muslims feel uncomfortable. Remember this a country for all, except whitey.

>LSD
>A Drug that hasn’t existed for a decade

Pretty sure you can just whip it up in a lab. But what do I know

>How do I not get blackpilled
You try and push for solutions instead of staring yourself blind on the problems.

The prosthetic man probably doesnt care about america but he killed the guy who was chimping out with the death chants.

>kobach is running for governor of kansas
>tfw the purges start in 2019

By not being stupid, I presume. You thought you were going to win every single blue state election in 8 years?

so Virginia is gonna become the new California?

Lots of Republicans are mad about Trump throwing Gillespie under the bus. His shield is crumbling.

I'd say Northam brought Trump one step closer to impeachment.

To Trump and candidates, not to the GOP.
Be specific, fucking kraut.
Also, Brazil was never great, never white, the white people here are immigrants from your wars.

You got that right. You smug white Americans are getting everything you deserve for voting for drumpfzilla.

China has an insurmountable headstart on eugenics. Meanwhile the West is too busy trying to take in the world's human garbage and lowering the collective IQ. It's already ogre.

It isn't really much on topic for this thread in any event. This is the thread about American politics and current affairs.

>one people
Nogs and spics raus

>blue wave
>all blue states
i'm still laughing honestly

who /Cooch/ here?
we got shit on by the Republican leadership so badly for him losing in 2013, it feels so good to watch a GOPe guy like Gillespie go down in flames
I voted for Gillespie but he was a moderate cuck and lost massively, far worse than Cuccinelli who was supposed to be too conservative to win

>so Virginia is gonna become the new California?
Yes they're dying, a fucking tranny won.
Mass white exodus from Virginia when?

Gillespie fucked himself over.

That's great, can you make more pro America posts in /sg/? You still haven't gotten over our cafeteria airstrike.

>Non-whites
>Human
Hm, no sweety.

Keep voting GOP, the true conservatives. But only if your definition of true conservative is sucking brown cock and being a good, little Christcuck. I don’t care if my country is brown, as long as I still have the good book.

by realizing we "lost" in blue states that we had no chance of winning
we're not like democrats, we didn't expect to win handily in an opposing state, we picked up in Utah (federal reps matter more) in Pennsylvania and Missouri.

Only remedy for black pill is the blue pill

Yeah, true. It just sucks. If Christie wasn't a massive faggot, NJ would probably be less blue. I'm a bit less worried about the Virginia thing. Two of the people who won were incumbent, and every non-Gillesbie republican candidate was surprisingly close.

Dem smugness is a bit infuriating, though. Especially since they were blackpilling very hard for a while.

Pretty sure the tomahawk holocaust has been forgotten. Its mostly waiting to see if America abandons kurds.

You people spam anime catgirls

triggered much?

>I don’t give a good damn about the browning of America
When are we going to admit the Shapiro is only saying what most true conservatives are thinking? That’s why he’s so popular.

>by allah ids anudda tomahawk

>One takes place in a small, affluent, Northeast Corridor Democratic state. The other in a medium-sized, mostly prosperous Southern state.

>If you take Northern Virginia out of Virginia (and Lord, do the Republicans wish they could), you get a pretty typical GOP state. If you factor out the four counties and five cities of NoVa – about 28 percent of the overall votes cast – Trump would have won Virginia by about 3 points, close to his margin in neighboring North Carolina.

Virginny is a Republican state we just have a fortress of government workers and contractors with safe jobs
no economic message will get through to them and they vote for trannies and shit

Pennsylvania is especially a big one, it can be a sign that they will be more solid red in the years to come. Pretty much a trade for Virginia.

remembuh the 56 million

North Virginia should secede and become its own state like West Virginia

>If Christie wasn't a massive faggot, NJ would probably be less blue
still blue

Then you don't have to stay here, faggot. Good lord. You can report the spam you see then go back.

I live in Arizona. Something like half the people here are from California. They have all left because:

>It costs 900k for a shity house
>taxes are out of control
>It’s over run with Mexicans and their areas where no one speaks English
>crime is out of control

>Pretty sure you can just whip it up in a lab.
Yea it’s that easy. That’s why the last batch was made in the early 80s.

RVA is as pinko as the bluest CA strongholds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DRUMPFIES SAID THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WAS DEAD

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, CONGRESS WILL BE BLUE AGAIN

So you actively come here to complain any time Syrias politics don't pan out?

If Hillary had won there wouldn't be a Syria.

>>by allah ids anudda tomahawk

Yey, spencerpedes, we want Tulsi Gabbard with open borders and gun control, refugees welcome, but let's strawman conservatives first.

> trade
>For something that the Reps hasn't had in decades
???

Penn getting a republican SC pick is the most important shit, he will be there until death. I'd gladly take a permanent pick over a governor or state reps. Remember Penn is now a battleground state and is leaning more right. Same as Missouri.

We could cut a deal to make D.C. a state and as part of it cede what D.C. gave to Virginia back to D.C. It's not perfect but the most realistic solution.

>when half the thread isn't even about President Trump
>the past like 20 posts haven't even been about Trump
Wow. Keep it up guys, this is a great place to talk about President Trump and the Administration. We're off to a great start this morning.

i hate California fags coming to Arizona. most of them bring their degeneracy here and it's been showing the last few years

>no economic message will get through to them
Why would it? You just said they have safe and secure jobs.

> I'm only two posts in ITT
> already being told to fuck off and I haven't even said anything
Lmao go kys you over emotional redditor.

>spoonfeed me

Become the change you want to see. No whining.

>56 million
>not 56 muhamarillion

>LSD, a drug that hasn’t even existed for over a decade
What?

great post user

>Germany

It is a shock that someone would urge you to stay on topic and not drag it to your topic I guess.

what's the DACA update?

Isn't Arizona at risk of being overrun by Mexicans aswell? Or are the white Californians able to offset the invasion?

>spoonfeed
You don't know what that word means.

people still getting deported, congress still doing nothing
will be funny when it expires soon

Go out and have fun with your bros

Filter is here for a reason

>it's not as slippery slope!

nigga plz, this general is anime cat girls half the time

Why are mentally ill people allowed to hold office in the US?

Not really. The wars in its end stage.
>yaaaay battl- oh russia and america dropped 2000 tons of bombs on them

Might as well make Virginia a containment zone while we try to solidify the lead we have in the Rust Belt, which is worth more than just Virginia.

bless Donnie

Yes I’m fucking triggered. I don’t have the benefit of living in a 95% white country like you. I see America-hating niggers, spics and Muslimd everywhere I go.

I live in fucking Indiana and never saw one Mexican until about 15 years ago. Now they are fucking everywhere. They own the entire west side of Indianapolis (a place they never existed in until circa 2003). Take America as warning, my kiwi friend.

>I share borders with this
Nuke it. I don't even care about the fallout.

>mfw Californian and want out of this shithole
>I know that stigma will follow me wherever I go

And rightfully so, but please I just want to leave

because minnesota is somalia

women and POC are the future of America

DEAL WITH IT

>spoonfeed me my morning Trump news and latest politics

It's a discussion general, not a news site.

I love that 25% of the people who qualified for an extension were too freaked out or broke to afford the paperwork

So the subversive Jew can easily control them so they can continue to wipe out the goyim, Christianity and enrich themselves.

It's just a nigger with small dick, he will fuck all his female interns though, don't worry.