The revolutionaries totally weren't Jewish influence-

>The revolutionaries totally weren't Jewish influence-

Trotsky used to be member of a zionist club. He was also an anti-communist at the same time. And later became communist atheist.

>Here's a picture of one Jew this totally vindicates my fascist views I constructed from pictures I read off Sup Forums

>the most oppressed group of people is also the one that is most involved in the movement for a change

Really cooks the books...

C'mon, buddy. The influence of (secular) Jews on Communism and their overepresentation in Communist parties in the early 20th century is an undeniable reality - not some Sup Forums conspiracy.

It wasn't until Stalin when they started getting liquidated.

How were Jews more oppressed than the Roma? Jews were an academic and financial elite whom people mistrusted.

Of course there were, since Jews were usually of the middle class. Communism is always parroted by those people.

Even within the middle class they were overrepresented. Jewish morality, culture and upbringing is simply at odds with Western tradition. Universalism among peoples is a Jewish idea that's manifested in Communism for example.

True. Same goes for Poles and Latvians. Stormfront fellows just think all Jews were united and motivated to do communist shit.

>Bronstein
>Apfelbaum
>Ehrenberg
>Brilliant
[[[Jews]]]

Jews were more organised thus the over representation.
Communist ideals are an substrate of humanist thought, itself based in Christianity, which was influenced by Judaism, of course, but also Platonism.

>Jews were more organised

What the fuck are you talking about?

Jew is not a race, retard

They lived in Jew-only communities, therefore having a more communal sense than other nations.

The Roma were too busy begging and stealing to organize anything, it's why they're still fucked and begging and the Jews have their own state

Not Christianity as a whole, but specifically Protestantism - which is incidentally the much more Judaic form of Christianity. Note that I talk specifically about secular Jews when I talk about 'Jewish' overrepresentation in Communism too. Communism is in many ways the materialistic application of Jewish theology.

>Not Christianity as a whole
Orthodoxy IS Plato but with Jesus

Minorities in general were overrepresented in communism, the jews were also oppressed by the imperial government so of course more of them would try to overthrow it

Plato is the antithesis of Communism my man.

Communism really was the slave morality Nietzsche described.

(((fascism)))

>When Theodor Herzl first read Rome and Jerusalem he wrote about Hess that "since Spinoza Jewry had no bigger thinker than this forgotten Moses Hess" and that he would not have written Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) if he had known Rome and Jerusalem beforehand.

>Hess became reluctant to base all history on economic causes and class struggle (as Marx and Engels did), and he came to see the struggle of races, or nationalities, as the prime factor of history.

>He married a poor Catholic seamstress, Sibylle Pesch, "in order to redress the injustice perpetrated by society".

>Although they remained happily married until Hess' death[3], Sibylle seems to have had an affair with Friedrich Engels while he was smuggling her from Belgium to France to be reunited with her husband.

>The incident may have precipitated Hess' split from the Communist movement

>Vladimir Ze'ev Jabotinsky honored Hess in The Jewish Legion in the World War as one of those people that made the Balfour declaration possible, together with Herzl, Rothschild and Pinsker.