Least cucked states in the US

Least cucked states in the US
>Michigan user here ((not nigger infested Detroit))

For now. Let's keep that blue wall broken.

If only we could throw the niggers in Detroit into Windsor I'm sure Justin the cuckmen would welcome some cultural enrichment. I want the pairs of the U.S. back.

even without Detroit, Michigan is shit

Illinoisan.

I live in Chicago; the city needs a sweeping, as well as Detroit; law and order must be restored.

Any answer that doesn't involve Alaska is wrong. Soldotna reporting in, all nigs dead.

>MN
>IL
dumbass detected

Fuck you, Ohio.

>nigger detected

Nebraska was holding strong, but FEDS importing thousands of muzzles to Lincoln every year, trying to break us (it's working unfortunately). Lincoln turning into Lincostan. Lots of backwards muzzles everywhere. FEDs fucking over my way of life.

Geographically speaking, yes. But you have the dense population centers of:
Minneapolis
Chicago
Detroit
St. Louis
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Cleveland
Ft Wayne
Columbus
Springfield
Milwaukee
Cincinnati
etc.
Each being worthy of a chemical weapons attack.

The right parts of Louisiana are pretty good

Just stay out of New Orleans and Shreveport

I lived in Venice for a while, fished for a living, really beautiful there is you like nature

>Missouri
>not cucked
Saint Louis and Kansas City say hi.

KCMO here. Fucking niggers.

Not so sure about Mofags, m8. St. Louis and KC are pretty much liberal strongholds, and CoMo is a festering shithole of communist kids.

The Dakotas are still extremely based but Obama did his damnedest to enrich them as much as possible while he was in office.

>Illinois
>the home of Chicongo and the world's most retarded gun laws outside of Europe
>not cucked

There really is no uncucked states. It's just rural vs cities.

These threads are always retarded anyways
>hurr look how BASTE the midwest is!
>not counting St. Louis, Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, etc., of course! xDD

At least you're not in STL. Prop P just passed here, giving police officers and firefighters a $6,000 raise for dealing with all the bullshit blm and antifa "protests". I can almost hear their screeching across the river (I don't live in STL, I'm not retarded).

Pls allow western NY honorary status

Glorious Indiana Master Race
Illinois can suck my corn shuck

>detroit
>gary
>milwaukee
>chicago
>cleveland
>Columbus
>Lincoln
>Louisville
>cincinatti
>fucking St. Louis

You cannot tell me these are the least cucked states, when they contain some of the worst cities in middle America

Allegan michigan checking in.

White pride, nation wide.

Kansas here. Only good thing about this state is the gun laws. Everything else is terrible.

How's the internet connection? If I ever find a way to make money online I'm moving there.

Yeet

Missouri aretard here

When I lived there it was nice

Lived in South Dakota. Pretty fucking nice if you can find a way to make a decent living out there

Literally all I care about is internet and guns. If I can have a rifle range on my property, stream videos, and have at least 1mbps downloads I'll be in paradise. A job us the only thing in question.

>dense population center
>ft wayne

Jewbag, have you ever even been to fort wayne? Douglasville, GA has a higher population density.

I can empathize, you should be ok.
Plenty of land in Western Kansas if you like hills and a sea of grass

Sounds fantastic. What's the weather like?

about 20 miles outside detroit myself.

want to move to Kentucky or Idaho. Idaho would be better in a shtf situation and I could probably get 40 acres cheaper there than in Kentucky, but it would have a shorter grow season if I was going to go for like a producing my own food thing

Maybe the Dakotas but I dont want to get blown away in a tornado. Im in trade school now so my hope is I can get my journeyman or even masters and move to some piss shit little town where im the only electrician.

montana and idaho don't make your list? you tarded op

Damn seems like Colorado and Wyoming are fucking fantastic... Florida standing my ground checking in.

Lot of hate for St. Louis ITT wtf

North and South Dakota are the only two correct answers, but don't tell anyone.
>Fuck off, we're full

Stay out of eastern Kentucky. Too many white welfare niggers here.

Michigan user, best user
810 reporting in

Loved South Dakota while I was there. Wouldn't mind going back. 100 miles from the nearest anything and it was great.

231 here my dude

It's like the original white flight city. It went from a population of over 850,000 to 300,000 I little over half a century.

586 here

Fuck off Ohio

>Ohio
>good
Really? Columbus is filled with blacks and drunk OSU rapists. Cleveland is nigger central in the state. Cincinnati is filled with some of the laziest and most entitled niggers I have ever seen. All the good parts of the state are cities with a Jew population in the 90% range.

>least cucked
>spends 2 months/year shoveling snow daily
mmk

I was thinking northwest if anywhere.

Like I said I want about 40 acres but I also dont want to be further than 30 miles or so from the highway

Ill have to do some more looking into the Dakotas now that a few have mentioned them

Fact: Oklahomos are the most powerful race in the world.

317 reporting in

>20 miles out of Detroit
I feel sorry for you, user. Move upstate to petosky or Gaylord. There are actually really nice white towns up north

>t. Most racemixed state in nation

Any fellow /MY/ here? Best state tbqhwyf plus our flag looks pretty close to US's

:D:D:D

t. Ohiofag

It’s healthy. Get over it

>least cucked
>michigan
>not nigger infested detroit
Oh so you're in the mudslime infested area of michigan?

Fuck off

Thank you user

Mongoloid detected. Mudslimes are only in Dearborn/Ann Arbor. Central/Northern Michigan they're pretty much non-existent.

Shhhhh, soon we will march on you and rape your women like the British did the Irish. And you'll doot nootin just like them.

Temperamental at best; one minute it's sunny and hot, the next it's rainy and humid. Summers are 90+ and Winters are always below freezing. But most of the time it's very mild

please ignore NAU. cucked full of liberals.

detroit is barely even michigan

thats literally just white retards believing the family meme about great gramps being half cherokee though

>Ohio

Yeah we're responsible for Sherrod Brown and that retard Kasich. I don't think that were based. My vote didn't even count in my county, it's a blue one.

if there weren't a ton of Somaliniggers and Hmongniggers in that region I might agree.

There's literally no reason to go to Detroit unless you're going to a Wings/Tigers game.

Jews wipe their asses after the shit, therefore I chose to have skid marks.

How’d you know I was Irish?

nice tits

The rest ain't bad. Como is a shithole if you live within the city limits. Gas and tobacco taxes are low as fuck so there's that

And Tucson, that place sucks too. Phoenix is where you want to be.

WTF?
California has one of our countries highest poverty rates and one of our lowest literacy rates. How the fuck is the HDI calculated??

Sounds pretty nice desu.
AZ is also on my shortlist.

Sure... we may have 39% mexican population, but at least you never have to shovel snow or drive in the rain.

YHWH blesses the jews with asses that never need wiping and remain clean always.

i lived in Cincinnati. it's a massive nigger shithole

That's what blacks are for

Plus SB1070 makes us the least cucked state. Hands down.

Gun laws bro.
That sounds nice, I'll be reading about it more.

No blacks either. Just some natives, but they stay on the rez and watch their cars rust 24/7. Its the "Hispanic Whites" we have here.

some of the biggest white tail deer in the country are in Kansas. a real hunter's bucket list

Too bad the rest of the state is shit

>IL
>uncucked

Whatever you say, faggot. Everyone in the QCA for the most part is a liberal normie queer. Out in the rural parts you've got more conservatives, but not the good kind.

>ohio
>not cucked
golly gee.
t. gov. kasich

>MN
>not cucked
Get real

But thanks for remembering MN exists

I live in MN. We are one of the most faggy cuck liberal states. The governor told people they better like refugees or leave.

Windsor is the most redpilled city in Canada, there would be no way in hell. Am from Windsor and can also confirm Michigan is based

>Anywhere in America
>not cucked
Please come back to reality

Why not google it you moron?

OP did you know the Ambassador Bridge is the longest bridge in the world? It goes all the way from Windsor Ont. Canada to Africa. GO BLUE!

Kansas is based. Love the small towns and the city life both.

316 here.