Sup Forums will try to refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=EdVPkCbou_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget Brazil and Honduras, both of which have much stricter gun laws than the US

But will it stop them from getting a truck?

3rd world countries

Our bad guys just make their own guns

you got me, OP...

japan they have good morals and ethics so they dont even hurt a fly
singapore you get punished for anything so they're too scared
canada they're all pussies

Wasn't there that feminist in Québec that shot up a mosque?

Or Mexico
Or Brazil

It hasn't stopped bad guys from getting guns in those countries, it's just stopped law abiding citizens from getting guns.

And yet, America is the most powerful country in the world
It's just another case of salty libfags being salty

Aussie cunt here

We have people shooting each other every week. Also criminals holding up fuel stations with guns.

Cheers

So USA will have power to remove guns from Mexico and the entire of South America? Thought not. Making guns illegal will just create an even bigger problem in illegal arms trade.

There's over 100 million guns in America and we share a border with Mexico. It's too late to ban them. Why is this so hard to understand.

This. Pretty sure they've had shootings in all of those countries.

Wasn't there a Mosque shooting in Canada a few months ago?

In the UK they use trucks instead.

More efficient too.

>all of those are countries that have a total population that dont even come to half of what americas population is

sage

im ready to prove i can get a gun in a every one of these countries in less than 1 month

Yea but guns are scarce in all of those example countries. In a country where there are more guns than people they will obviously be able to source guns easily.

The absolute STATE of democrats in the US

if they like these countries so much they so fuck off to one of them

Wow it's almost like the problem is being a brazil-tier cultureless shithole and not the access to guns. Switzerland has considerably higher access to military-grade weapons that would be much more likely to be used in mass shootings and this never seems to happen there

>mfw watched someone pull a handgun on some cunt at a piss-up after the stripper was caught up in a brawl

I often hear about people being shot in the niggerest part of montreal.

>island
>island
>island
>rape, anyone?
>the police in Spain seized a massive cache of illegal weapons earlier this year (so much for "stopped them from getting guns")
>literally one city
>country that has laws similar to ours
shit argument desu

That's impossible, guns are illegal there you need to get your eyes checked

SHALL

This.

Banning guns isn't going to stop people with the intent to kill.
They will find another means, which could even be worse.

Yet those countries all have a homicide rate that is one-fifth or less or the US rate.

And before some Americans says "Yabbut America is bigger", look up what homicide *rate* means.

none of those countries have a higher population of niggers than us or gang culture.

Japan -> Yakuza imported massive amounts of guns in the 90s, keeps them in case of a turf war
Australia -> biker gangs
Germany -> guns aren't all that hard to get
Spain -> recently discovered a massive ISIS warehouse with enough firearms to arm an infantry battalion
Singapore -> literally an ant hive, you can get fucked for something as silly as spitting out a bubblegum on the sidewalk
Canada -> recently had a shootout in the parliament building

OP is a faggot.

I was pretty wasted but colour me fucked, it was a gun

>be a bad guy
>walk into gun store
>pls gib AR-15
>no you failed checks
>go down street to gangbanger
>pls gib AR-15
>ok
>get AR-15
>shoot people
>get shot

You’ve convinced me, more background checks will definately work

i know someone who got a gun illegally burst into someones house over drugs and shot him

hes now in jail.

Canada chiming in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

sure it stops the slaughter
If you ignore history

*sigh* Lets do this again I guess.
How do you propose America enacts gun control then?

I wonder why they left out France... Oh...

criminals have guns here

>Muslim Gangs
>Implying Yakuza doesn't have guns and routinely kill each other
>Bikies, Chinks
>Muslims arms caches in Mosques
>Spain just had a huge bust on a weapons cache with over 10,000 firearms, and grenades, mortars, and more
>Tight import laws
>Literally walk over to the US and get them illegally, walk back over

now adjust it for only white americans.

we have third world murder rates because we allow third world people to live here (thanks jews)

Is this a joke? All the bikes have illegal guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada

Literal mad max tier

except that niggers still use illegal guns to kill people in all of those places

switzerland has fewer guns per capita than Germany and do have some kind of gun control.

try again.

Dude, rethink your life choices

And all their arguments fall apart once you look at Switzerland. The problem aren't guns, the problem is human trash.

>Japan
The only reason they accepted banning guns is because they''re useless against Katanas, the perfect weapon.

Exactly

"If guns were illegal nobody would shoot anybody!"

Well murder is illegal already and it's not stopping people who really want to kill.

Too slow, ameribro.

and when you can't be arsed putting in any effort...

A law isn't going to stop a father from killing a bad guy (with a gun) who is raping his wife and killing his daughter in front of him

except in the UK
Japan
Australia
Germany
Spain
Singapore
Canada

yeah thank god we dont have shooting sprees in the UK after we banned guns oh wait

Tons of bad guys get illegal guns in Canada tho...

there are 300 million guns in the US
it's impossible to collect them all

where did the gangbanger get the AR-15?

>there are no criminal shootings in canad-

>be smart guy
>buy lowers
>finish gun at home
>have unserialized gun "of your choice"
>never end up shooting anyone
>have lots of guns.

This. I love how liberals think taking and preventing guns from entering the country is as simple as clicking your fingers because "MUH UK" did it. UK is a tiny island. Germany is not connected to any country with anywhere NEAR as much guns as Mexico / South America. Libs really cant comprehend numbers.

>Canada doesn't have gun related crime

Really makes you think

We're over-populated as it is. People need to die. A whole lot of people need to die.

>There's over 100 million guns in America
More like over 400million, there are at least 300million+ known about just from sales records lel

activates the almonds...

Look at all those white people

I notice they left off France and Mexico. I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=EdVPkCbou_w
pol cucks will try to refute this

>You can't get guns in the UK

AHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAAAAAA

*inhales*

AHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And to think, blacks make up only 2% of Canada's population

One post by this id every fucking time sage

It doesn't matter. The list is fucking retarded and inaccurate as it is. In Canada you can legally own guns, and in Canada people are shot by illegally owned guns all the time. He probably thinks we have free healthcare too. Fucking uneducated numales

We shouldn't be trying to save lives, we should be trying to end them. There's going to be 10 billion people on this rock by 2050. People are annoying, and we can't feed them all. Most of them need to go, especially the stupid ones (about 90%).

There was literally a law that would have stopped Devin from obtaining his guns, but it didn't work.

Mexico
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Columbia
Bolivia
Brazil
Philippines
South Africa
France (Paris)
Belgium (Molenbeek)
Indonesia

yes, the US has a higher crime rate

can you please post the stats on who commits crime - by race, pretty please

Mexico

also, why do these stupid rankings leave out the most violent places on earth like Venezuela, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Brasil, etc

gun prohibition doesnt work

Illegally probably.

Or he bought it in the second hand, unregulated market, filed off the SN and then sold it

The gun control proposal assumes that everyone is law abiding, when the overwhelming majority of killings with guns are by criminals who - by the sheer definition of the word criminal - are breaking the law, and won’t stop simply because more regulations are brought in. If they need an untraceable gun, they’ll get one illegally.

They’re trying to lock the stable door after the horse has bolted, won the Kentucky derby, sired a litter of offspring and been turned into glue with this proposal

>We have people shooting each other every week. Also criminals holding up fuel stations with guns.
Fake news
Australia is perfect, it just happens to be too white and therefore not perfect

France had the whole Charlie Hebdot [sic] massacre... where'd the gun come from?
And Mexico... hahahahahahaha... but the Cartels got their guns from Obama/Fast and Furious.

if there's one thing the jaccuzi games taught me is that it's really easy to get a gun in japan as long as it shoots rubber bullets

I remember earlier this year places were using this twitter account for news stories

A law isn't going to prevent a person from being a nigger

Saying this on the same day, a hostage situation in Pfaffenhausen (German) took place.
But believe me, the second Canada get enriched, the Gun violence rises.

>UK
Truck + nail bombs
>Japan
Homogeneous
>Germany
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
>Spain
Is okay I guess
>Singapore
Well I don't hear about them often
>Canada
Canada

What countries does the USA border again?

that's because switzerland is safe,

What do all these countries have in common that they don't share with America, that could account for this huge disparity in violent crime?

...Canada

Top left is obviously from someone’s Han Solo cosplay.

Criminals have guns in all those countries though and to pretend mass shootings only happen in the USA is a complete lie. I'll admit we have alot of them here but like Trump said it's a mental health problem that needs to be worked on

I would rather be slotted in the head than ran over, acid to the face, blown to bits, family raped, arrested for speaking my mind and be classed as a second class citizen in my own country.

you're a fucking idiot. anyone that thinks criminals go through legit channels to get guns should have their family raped and murdered in front of them by said criminals who, fucking shocker you brainwashed goy moron, don't get guns via the typical means. vigilantism is the only thing that can stop crime, police are only a fine and death unit for the gov. arm yourself and protect yourself, from the gov and from the shitty people they allow to run wild.

These shills should be banned

US has niggers... loads of them.

you can literally buy a gun in all those countries, the process is almost identical to the US

Murdering someone with a truck in most of those countries is considered cultural enrichment and wouldn't be in the homicide statistics, but rather under natural causes.

You can get guns in both the U.K and Canada albeit a very limited section in compared to the U.S.

>Canada
It's not that hard to get a gun here.
It's literally a 2 day course that a child can pass with ease, then wait a couple months for the license to show up in the mail.

LOL a nigger once offered me a glock in Manchester for 400 GBP. 12k retards liked this kike's tweet.