How tired do you think she is of being called Jewish?

How tired do you think she is of being called Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy makes a good point about them not moving to Sweden.

Probably just as tired as you are of being called
>Le 56% face

>Israel is homeland to the jews tho, right?
And she casually ignored that...

>The guy makes a good point about them not moving to Sweden.
Not really, no one in their right mind would have fled to Sweden if they had any other choice. To close to the conflict.

> Hey lets go to another country that Hitler is trying to bait into siding with him

Well for all they knew hitler would invade sweden next you know.

is this the state of conservashits?
you idiots have to do dna tests now to prove yourent jews? hahahahah

I wish I was a jew. According to Sup Forums I am but according to jews I am not because my mother is christian.

She's right. You people are spergs.

Lots of people fled the nazis in Europe, not because they were Jewish but because they didn't want to be in a state of war.

Plus instead of being a normal white just wanting your own culture, no mass immigration etc. you come across as bone headed neo nazis morons obsessed with who is and who isn't Jewish.

Every visible face in the movement is a Jewish shill while everyone hiding in their basement on pol is not, right? How the fuck is that going to work then? The people calling the visible people put ARE the shills trying to kill a movement.

>hurr we will achieve our goals by shitposting online
>anyone that tries to take it further is a shill

Righhttt.

Two of my grandparents were Lithuanian and they fled from Soviet occupation, so I get where she's coming from.

Yeah, it doesn't even make sense. Just because you are not Jewish doesn't mean you want to live in a country that has foreign soldiers stationed there and is basically now in charge of the country. Anything could happen, from rape to their enemies start fighting them in your country.

It happened plenty of times during ww2, like Brits fleeing places to go back to Britain.

Whatever people want to think of Lauren, she's not Jewish and that's that.

It's just leftypol shills doing so and i imagine she doesn't count them amongst people she takes note of.

>lets go to the country which both the soviet union, the western allies AND hitler has a reason to attack

Maybe that's part of the reason she doesn't want to be far right, these fucking paranoid schizophrenics calling her jewish all the time make the far right look unhinged from her perspective.

not nearly as tired as i am of seeing these fucking threads all the time. KYS

they're doing our job for us

If we lose her because of autists like those in OP's pic its gonna be a huge blow to the right. Lauren is a great speaker and makes good videos that are very good and palatable for normies. She is one of the best ally one could want when it comes to making entry level redpills.

Another thread of (((her))). Ffs

Lol who cares break her.

>Leo Simonsen
That's a jew.

It's just so unusual for a media whore like her to NOT be Jewish.

Zero evidence of that. Both common Danish names.

Maybe people should stop calling her Jewish. She's a fucking CAM WHORE at most. But calling her Jewish just makes people look like fucking idiots.

If someone is Jewish, yeah, okay, call it out. But if they aren't, why keep going? Are you fucking retarded?

Friendly reminder that all anti-lauren posters are /leftypol/ d&c shills. Beware memeflags

Notice how all the people who are representatives for Right leaning culture who have intelligence or some hint of being forward thinking and representing WESTERN/WHITE/EUROPEAN values......get called "Jew" once they hit a certain status.

I wouldn't put it past Jews to actually start this phenomena, knowing they themselves are reviled, and poison the well by TAGGING someone "Jew" to hurt their career.

The good aspect of this shilling is that it emphasizes being a Jew as a dirty thing.
This might effectively d&c the movement in the short run, but in the long run it's still pushing our narrative

>666
Why is that on the truck?

oh come on it's fun. like pointing out jerry lewis doing those md telethons after spending his entire career mocking mentally/physically handicapped

56%? I wish it was still that high. lucky if we're even 50%

>these fucking paranoid schizophrenics

says the finnish white knight that always rides to her defence

The imbeciles who scream "jew! controlled opposition!" without any evidence are the worst saboteurs on the far right. It's time people took this problem seriously. Otherwise we deserve to lose for being so retarded.

consider glasses

>jiggle your ass and /pol catchphrase for shekels and attention
>complain about too much autistic attention
Fuck all ecelebs

>anyone who makes their living in politics only does it for shekels/attention

This is a disingenuous argument. She literally was fired from the Rebel for refusing to shill for more Israel trip money on ethical grounds. Doesn't sound like a shekelgrabber.

D&C shills are working overtime, but the silent majority opinion hasn’t changed much, I’d say. This board instills Critical Thinking skills to an unprecedented degree. It wouldn’t matter to me if Lauren Southerstein were a Jew, because she says what’s needed to be said and attracts more followers to white identitarianism. I feel the same way about Milo, who’s a bridge for minorities and fags to regular “classical” conservatism. That fag kike doesn’t even support gay marriage and neither of them do abortion, for god’s sake, he wants them to be underground again and not spread degeneracy.

Not to mention “Zionist-lite” Jews and regular Israelis hate race-mixing, open borders and degeneracy as much as the craziest stormfag. If you don’t realize Israel has a problem with deranged open-border, Communist, homosexual leftists, thanks to our friends the Rothschilds, George Soros, and all those Goldbergs and Silversteins, you’re willfully ignorant.

The aforementioned shills have arrived

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg

Well kikes are the spawn of Satan and all jews must die.

Fuck Lauren Southern. She's another roastie whore who doesn't practice the traditional values that she preaches. She completely abandoned Canada to go ride the cock carousel in the U.S and Europe.

>jewess complains about being identified
(((they))) never change

>She completely abandoned Canada to go ride the cock carousel in the U.S and Europe.
Why do you just invent shit up like this? Can't you go without behaving like a jew for one day? She is in a long-term relationship.

The far right needs to be calling out idiots like this. We will never go anywhere with this amount of retardation in our midst.

Every fucking time someone says something negative about this shishka, this Finnish cuck defends milady's honor. It's so fucking hilarious.

Hows ur day going finnknight?

Just a few hours ago I spent a whole thread defending Spencer. Why did I do that?

Very well thank you.

You did that because you have literal autism. You have become solely responsible for people continuing to post e-celeb thread on pol, if it weren't for your constant sperging for hours on end in every single thread without fail then this trend would've died off months ago.

>You have become solely responsible for people continuing to post e-celeb thread on pol
You think people wouldn't be talking about Spencer and Southern if I didn't post? Lmao you're brain damaged.

I know after enough of these threads there's no point trying to get you to see that they are only posted to bait YOU into replying.

Maybe a few are. But to say most of them are is ridiculous. Spencer was a hot topic here before I ever cared about him. Same with Southern. Also, they've both grown in prominence in 2017. You seem to think "e-celebs" are irrelevant but they aren't. You are living in the past.

Holy fuck dude, how many times do you post this? I don't even like Lauren but fucks like you make me think I should. I fucking hate e-celeb shit at the end of the day but faggots like you who try to take down prominent people who agree with us on 9/10 things are even worse.

Fuck off with your white knight shilling, worthless nigger.
This vapid bitch has got to be the worst thing to ever happen to this board, it's just non stop threads about how /ourgirl/ she is, or how hot she is. She never has anything interesting or original to say, she obviously just gets talking points from other places and regurgitates them. No one cares about your faggot man-child crush on some slut who likely takes dick by the mile. You fucking brainlets need to fuck of and die in a fire.

>Fuck off with your white knight shilling, worthless nigger.
I'll stop when people stop lying. Really simple. Stop behaving like jews.

>She never has anything interesting or original to say, she obviously just gets talking points from other places and regurgitates them
That is irrelevant because her purpose is not to be an original thinker. 95% of the people on this board are not "original thinkers" either by the way, they get their opinions from here and books.

>No one cares about your faggot man-child crush on some slut who likely takes dick by the mile.
Do I also have a crush on Jared Taylor seeing as I defend him just the same, you stupid cunt?

Spoken like a typical Jew. We're on to you, kike.

Why are you so adamant on defending the fact that she's not jewish, eh schlomo?

Is she planning on making some big pivot soon and talking about how hey, maybe black people aren't so bad and abortion is ok?

A jew is so easily spotted...

>Why are you so adamant on defending the fact that she's not jewish, eh schlomo?
Because people who do that are either malevolent agents intentionally spreading disinfo or shitposters. Either way it is character assassination.