What did Minnesota mean by this? Do they not know the Predator's capabilities?

What did Minnesota mean by this? Do they not know the Predator's capabilities?

Time to nuke Minneapolis

They are Swedes and Somalis, not really suprised by this.

Ehhhh we didn't need Niggeapolis anyway.

This is the same state that elected Jess Ventura, What the fuck did you expect?

Liberals are caricatures of humans. Virtue signaling their way through life, it'd be funny if it wasn't ruining western civilization.

Kind of reminds me of Ainsley from that angle.

Prison really did a number on O. J.

kek. capped this thread with only your response and sent to my normie gf well done lad.

You'd expect someone running for such a position would make the effort to look smart

Give her my best wont you.

Klingon looking nigga.

Yes

That thing deserves a one way ticket to the gas chambers.

fucking lost

Please put us out of our misery.

Godspeed Lads. It's just a matter of time we imitate Wuzmerica

Why is he being hugged by a klingon?

>her
>she

Kek'd and checked

damn

>Minnesota
>does something liberal
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES THE REPUBLICANS ARE FINISHED

What's with all trannies amerimuts?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

this is why muslims say death to america

i have a predator photoshop image saved on my phone.

i was thinking it and you posted it bro

>first openly transgender
>openly transgender

What does this mean? Does it think it passes as a human woman, and therefore has to openly state "I am transgender"?

Britbong confirmed Ice Cube.

probably hard funding from DNC to get trannies some play in the public position. Little do they know, all trannies commonly have crazy person behavior and dedicated past of drug and weird sex shit in the background. The joke is on them. they'll be Dems back a decade with the shit trannies are going to attempt to pull once they understand the reins of power. It's going to be a magical time.

Don't be surprised by the amount of minders put around trannies in power.

Fuck off Jess Ventura was based.

This this this. Trannies are incapable of holding office positions and have it be good for business because the cost of their personal fetishes outweigh the budget. Time to wake the sleepy normies.

it's /our/ kind of preemptive strike. men are pretending to be women in order to win more power AND start skewing statistics to show that more women are in power. diabolical!

Lol. Not really. He destroyed Minnesota public schools which up til then had stellar reputations.