How much would you be willing to pay each black person to move back to Africa?

how much would you be willing to pay each black person to move back to Africa?

I would be willing to pay $1,000,000 each.
There are 37 million blacks in the US, that would be a net total of $37 trillion.
If we allocate a little over 1/2 a trillion per year towards this, it will take about 60 years to send them all back.

$1 million goes a long way in Africa, that's enough to never work again

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w22399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, America will end up in a totally mutt & jewed nation

Since 1965 we have spent 21 trillions on niggers trying to make them our equal. Why send them.back when we could just round them, use a bolt gun and a bulldozer?

>...and it's beautiful.

You realise that all you have to do is end the welfare state and they'll die off or get jobs.

this is the humanitarian solution.
obviously we could just kill everyone, but that's never going to happen

This is something you could actually sell as a bill in congress, a way to pay for the sins of slavery, and to reunite black people with their homeland

>the Niger nation vs the Chad republic

Stop.

Black natives to America have a birth right to citizenship. Stop being a creepy racist.

One option comes across as more extreme and therefore more difficult on a moral level, retarded edgy guy.

>$1,000,000
That's a good plan, would like to see it happen.
Also, do the same for other non-whites.

you can pay them with their lives.
if you give them money they'll just come back 5 years later once it's gone and since you didn't take care of your libshit problem they'll be left in once again

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Bullets are much cheaper

A million each? Niggers murder people in cold blood for less than $100 on a regular basis. We could offer them $10,000 or even less and the overwhelming majority would accept it. The majority of the remaining ones would be the more useful blacks in society, with whom we could negotiate something a bit more. No need to overpay IMO.

Africa's over-crowded. That's why millions of them are out colonizing the rest of the planet.

And what's stopping them from popping out 15 nigglets each to make an extra $15 million?

No, I'm anti-racism in all cases, white, black, brown.

$1

That's what they're worth.

thats not how people work user, if they dont get what they need to survive they will create their own societies, ones whos interests will probably violently clash with our own

user., you're an anti-white screamer and you are called that because when you see people discussing things you disagree with, you make noise in an attempt to stop them. It's not complicated.

You're screaming!

Okay, that's their own self-determination, if they reject federal Aid then they will have to learn to live without it.

This may be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read in my life. You can't be over the age of 14 and your retardation proves it. Even entertaining the thought of congress considering your idea has made everyone in this thread a little more dumb. Promptly kys please.

I say we just build 10 decent water treatment facilities, let them sign up to pick a plot of land, give them a few bags of cement and a few goats and send them on their way.

I know I am screaming, I think racism is disgusting.

Do you live near any blacks at all? The way we got the black families out of the town I lived in is we shut down the KFC and stopped all grape drink importation and they just left. It was good because the next step was full Klan mode

We ship millions of tonnes of cargo a day. If we diverted even 1% of that to deportation we could have it done in 3 months

Give them a coupon for unlimited chicken at KFC Africa then they all leave but jokes on them the coupons are all expired but they dont notice because they cant read

How about they leave in their on volition or face the RWDS?

They are already facing the death squads, except in Burgerland you call them cops.

There is something more disgusting than racism, niggers.

Lol ban KCF

>$1 million goes a long way in Africa, that's enough to never work again
So does $10,000 and niggers are too dumb to understand exchange rates. So 10k will probably be equivalent to 1M in local currency to whatever shithole they've selected.

epic

$50,000 per adult, $100,000 per niglet (half of which is put into an account to be distributed to said niglet on the niglet's 18th or 21st birthday)
so a single mother with 10 kids can take them all to Africa and net herself $600,000
gotta make it look real good for the welfare queens

also, offer $20,000 to anyone on welfare for voluntary "free" sterilization

Only for them to flee Africa and come to Europe? No thanks. American niggers are almost as bad as third world Pakis

I am afraid the world is full of racism young man and you will find most of it comes from non whites.

We're talking longterm here. After borders are borders again.

If they went back to Africa would they be hitting the native click clacks with the sheeeeeeit we wuz presidents n sheet

Since most black families are living at around average incomes of less than $20,000 a year, a lump sum of $10 000 would serve as a big motivator. Explain that they could live like kings in Africa with how far that money would go. Many would be tempted to do it. Also tell them that they'd be escaping from the white supremacist country that they hate so much.

As a nigger id accept atleast 900,000 dollars to leave Burgerland.

If I lived there of course...

>how much would you be willing to pay each black person to move back to Africa?

How much lead is in a .45 ACP? About that much.

>it will take about 60 years to send them all back.
assuming the population remains constant over 60 years, which it won't.

Looks like we're sending you back, because your math and reasoning skills are nigger-tier.

France already is.

>France
>Making fun of US for race mixing
Wew lad

And while you're doing that they would breed like rabbits for as many million dollar payouts as possible.

That's really optimistic thinking. Cutting off welfare would cause chimpouts on a massive scale. Gangs going out into the countryside to loot. Entire cities being put under martial law, travel locked down, and curfews.

If (or when) the dollar hyperinflates and becomes worthless, you can expect the same thing. People without guns will find themselves slaughtered by hungry or even cannibalistic dindus. It'll be an actual race-war.

We're sitting on an ethnic time bomb.

You burgers honestly think we have as much niggers as you? Biggest minority in France are Algerians and they're Berbers, annoying but not as horrible as your niggers + they don't mix with whites

That's why you kill anyone who comes onto your property, it's perfectly protected under law.

Why overpay so much? The Jewish / mason elite keep the majority enslaved by paying about 30k a year salaries.

10k to leave. To remain they'd need to be sterilsed.

This sounds great. Too bad it will never happen.

you'r the homeland of cuckohold shit and blacked, STFU burger-shit

Myth. Cops shoot more whites per crime committed than they do blacks.

Good. Then you can claim terrorism and kill them legally. When have blacks alone ever won a war against whites

How about I don't shoot them in exchange for moving back? Does that sound like a nice deal?

idc, cops shouldn't kill any civillians.

Presumably you feel the same way about European descended people living in North America? Do you deliver this same heavy-handed lecture to natives when they bitch about “stolen land?”

This is genius actually.
>Give all niggers a large sum of money to move to Apefrica.
>Niggers move then proceed to spend every last cent of their gibz on American products like Cadillacs , KFC, and newport cigarettes.
>American economy sees an unprecented boom due to influx of nigger gibz combined with increased profit from significant drop in shoplifting
>No more blacks in America

AMERICA HAS BEEN MADE GREAT AGAIN!

Get Drumpf on the phone. I think we did it boys.

Bullets are cheap.

We need to offer money to sterlize the dindus. How much would they be willing to take? Some would do it for a pair of Lebrons

They can have my piss bottles

I would if a "native american" spoke to me about it.

Go back to plebbit you fucking cuck. Blacks are human garbage and do not belong in America. They're our obsolete farming equipment. NOT AMERICANS.

Niggers are 10% of our population. Your next generation will breed more than we currently have.
>Inb4 spics
Build that Wall and deport them, what is your country doing about it?

it would be nice if we could meme it hard enough to blacks that they demanded it from the government
that's the only way it would ever happen

wow very insightful and intellectual.

Brother, we missed our chance. We should have sent them back right after the war....but we insisted on keeping cheap labor around.....Now we can't even get them to work by in large. I think the best thing to do is just shut them off. Starve them out.

Didn't Lincoln free them with the full intention of shipping the obsolete farm equipment back to its hole of origin?
If anything they owe the host countries for their overstayed squatting, unless of course they provide evidence they have been a benefit to the host country.

gj shifting the goalposts after your emotional non-argument got blown the fuck out, you dishonest faggot.

just to cement your loss:
nber.org/papers/w22399

10% of 300 000 000 is a lot
Also what will stop spics from breeding in your country? And what will stop all of the other immigrants too?

>give niggers money they didn't have to work for
>they spend it on American products
>this adds value
see "broken window fallacy"

Still, I'm all for what you are proposing. I'd spend every dime I had to ship em back.

This is why this is stupid.

Every group has the same people in it. Some are stupid, some just want to be left alone and others are both power hungry and have the ability to gain that power.

Let's say your premise worked, and this could be for any group (Black/White/Asian/Hispanic/Genders/etc.), within a short amount of time the following would happen,

1) The people who are going to be in power would begin to build out the infrastructure to gain power
2) The people who require people to tell them what to do and don't want to take care of themselves would be the first ones to fund this power
3) 10-75 years later the people in power would vacation in the US in buildings they bought outright

It is human nature and I don't see us breaking out of this cycle any time soon.

lmao

True. There is no telling what this Mongolian throat-singing board can do.

To pol that kid who looks like scrappy doo is a chad lmao

>dishonest fag

Never even made any claim besides the fact that cops kill their civillians in America.

A .22LR cartridge costs ~6¢, so I'd be willing to pay about 5¢ to send one to Africa.

Welcome to Africa white boy.
!!

Just simple logic, friend-o

>Every group has the same people in it. Some are stupid
wrong.

you don't know how a normal distribution works, do you?

wrong. you focused on the misconception that cops disproportionately kill niggers first, then you got btfo and you shifted your argument to cops shouldn't kill anyone.

fuck off reddit flag nigger

1 trillion in hollow points would be much cheaper

No, it's edgy normie shit that ruins Sup Forums

Not really.

>1) The people who are going to be in power would begin to build out the infrastructure to gain power
wrong. niggers can't build infrastructure. they can't even maintain infrastructure.

I never actually did that, I only made the assertion that blacks are killed by cops, which is true, no specificities beyond that.

To a bona fide libtard, that graph is racist and ""problematic""

To anyone with a shred of common sense, that graph explains everything.

This plan is almost comically unrealistic

>I never actually did that

>They are already facing the death squads

fuck off you backpedaling faggot

No, it isn't. They leave for free shit and to take advantage of populations not as violent and backwards as their own.

Black unemployment is only 10%. You're idea is dumb.

No I am right, it doesn't take 1,000's of people wanting power to make my statement true. Only takes a few.

In fact, the more of the 'stupid' that are in the group the faster the powerful will gain power.

>To anyone with a shred of common sense, that graph explains everything.

Kek. You are literally "Le Meme" "F You"

But they are fcaing death squads, same as white people.

When will you just admit that you're inserting yourself into my comments.

>paying niggers
That's where you're wrong dumb ass.

Also, it innoculates future generations from guilt. "Look, we tried to help, they are just beyond our help."

If we just shoot them all, future generations of weak men will cry and demand more handouts for Africans.

this user has the right idea.

let natural selection take its course. let only the worthy live in this society.

omg u fucking retard, thats because theres an excuse to be unemployed, welfare, get rid of it and see what might happen.

>others are both power hungry and have the ability to gain that power.
Yeah no. Niggers dont have the brain power or foresight to gain and maintain power and they are completely incapable of ruling over themselves without chaos ensuing.

See Africa or any black majority city.

>But they are fcaing death squads, same as white people.
you didn't originally say that. stop being dishonest

Well since nobody in this thread was “speaking to you” about it perhaps you should fuck off back to tumblr you white-hating faggot.