How long until Warhammer 40k is fully SJW'd?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNazVPH6VcY

Well Creative Assembly is a big part of the W40k now and they are a highly Feminist company. They do good work though, but it's fucked.

That reminds me, I have many boxes of unassembled warhammer 40k figurines.

>Creative Assembly
>having anything to do with 40k

It'll take some time for (((Them))) to subvert it.

Games Worship is pretty based though, they don't frankly give a fuck.

Most IG art I see is filled with whites.

You' know it's subverted when you see transgender anything.

Still, I would pay money to see a Horus Heresy Movie Trilogy.

Its a hobby club that gets paid to do whatever the fuck they want by millions of people around the world that wish it was done a little differently.
God I wish I worked for them.

>image is of a strong independent woman who's not afraid of no man

Shit...well you know what I mean.

Next are you going to say that SoB are SJW shit when they have been part of the lore way before tumblr existed.

It'll probably take a while longer than most given how rampantly autistic the hardcore fanbase is. Given the company has proven they're 100% only interested in profits it'd surprise me if they were willing to risk upsetting their current fans in the vain hope of attracting new ones from the SJW crowd

vomit

Pixel art indies should be shot

GW are profit driven they will sell whatever sells. Fortunately these SJWs only pretend to really care and probably never buy whatever GW might make to placate them. E.g (plastic sisters of battle) ergo they will never take a hold. There are are times I'm so glad warhammer has such a huge entry curve/barrier.

They're not SJW shit.

But if they were introduced today, people would assume it's to placate the SJWs.

How long until somebody fucking cares?

Relic are based but fuck that shit.

>Inscribed in Latin
A bit Eurocentric don't you think?

I played both total war Warhammer games and saw 0 sjw BS. In fact those games barely have any women, only the elves have female units and it makes sense lore wise.

Now, why wood sum one 'enter a fred only to tell people 'ow little dey care abowt da Subjekt of da fred?

Unlike Disney or Hasbro GW can't afford to take the financial hit from the inevitable consumer backlash that would follow going sjw.

>/tg/ fags now moaning about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
You have to go back.

40k and AoS are both diverse as Fuck, feminists are just too fucking stupid to look past the surface and see that. The Imperial Guard employs people of all colors to die. There are Space Marine chapters entirely made up of blacks. Women are just as prominent as men in the Imperium. SJW fags just see Space Marines as toxic because of their traditional knight circles of 'brotherhood' so they demand that there be female Space Marines too.

Relic isn't based, they are a bunch of kikes that tried to pull one over on us all with DoW3 and no one bought it. Fuck them

This.
Half the Warhammer Fantasy players walked when they introduced Age of Sigmar.
It worked out that time because they were able to gain more casuals than the hardcore fans they lost.
SJWs don't have the patience or drive to field a fully painted army, so catering to them will only result in losing customers.

Compare to WOTC's products.
Magic is full of SJW bullshit because you have to get all materials from WOTC.
D&D can only get away with a paragraph about choosing your gender and shitty licensed products, due to the community writing 90% of the game material.

Right now most people get their Warhammer materials through GW, but that's not exactly a stable situation.
Players have been trying to work around them for years, and GW has been trying to hold onto their monopoly.
The balance is only maintained because the products GW puts out are usually very high quality.
The day GW implements gender equality is the day Imperial Guard players start getting their miniatures from WWII miniature companies.

>sexism is heresy

Theae cunts can't even articulate correct theory. Just putting trigger words with memes.

>Having sisters of battle is not enough, we want space marines to be girls too
I really like how those leftie faggots have a mindset of a preteen retard who just saw a new toy in some other kid's hands and now he is screaming at his parents to buy it for too.

There is a guy who plays locally imperial fists and unironically has a ancom Star tat. He and others like him try to play the fascist element of the imperium off as ironic, but just like man in the high castle they end up being the characters and faction most everyone roots for.

"Feminism is sexist. This Revenge Of The Nerds style battle of the sexes is plunging video gaming further to hell. But the low testosterone beta cuck nu-male white knight social justice warrior male feminists are becoming a big part of the reason why video gaming is going to hell too" If we take my quote i just wrote and spread it like we are spreading "It's okay to be white" I think that would be one of the most effective things Sup Forums has ever done an i think it would be the final triggering to end all triggering's. The big one. the Mother of all triggering's. It would melt the feminists like the wicked witch from The Wizard Of Oz. Light it. Melt the witch's. Operation: The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser.

How could someone so completely miss the point of the setting.

>Moaning about DOW3
>Ignores other games

For all the sandnigger shit Homeworld 1 was the shit when it came out.

>The Universe where not a single fuck is given whether you're a man or a women, black or white, cyber-dildo or meatbag, as every human is equally capable of dying for the emperor is sexist.

The fuck?

Because the totalitarianism of the Imperium resembles their ideology.
They just have different values they want enforced.
i.e. xenophilia instead of xenophobia

The point is that that Inquisitor wasn't made to please SJW. They weren't that influent when this got made.
Hell in the campaign she is a total bitch that keeps trying to be cautious despite ALL THE EVIDENCE points out that Kyras is a heretic.
Almost like a female Diomedes, except that she doesn't get depressed after the reveal and loves Gabriel.

idk tell me
facebook /Feminist40K/

>horesy heresy movie
That would be the biggest fucken travesty to literature since 'Dune'

HH needs HBO or Netflix
The opening trilogy could be a good trilogy movie with a Netflix series to start after.

Nice quads.
I agree, my point is, if they were introduced today, people would assume it's SJW fuckery and not just a fun idea to add to the universe.

I guess it's just another way SJWs are preventing diversity.

>How long until Warhammer 40k is fully SJW'd?
Moot point. It was always played by faggots and bugmen

Video games don't belong on Sup Forums

Marvel comics have terrible sales now, but they keep doubling down on SJW shit.

It's literally just the movies keeping the comics alive ironically

That's clearly the sexist fanbase not accepting diversity.

>W40k
>Video games
Kys

>Horus Heresy
>Netflix

>Anatolia was a black land.
>Word Bearers are idiot Christian Conservatives.
>Slaanesh is Big E's love interest.
>Multicultural team of Elves, Salamanders, and Orks saves the world from Khorne's Patriarchal manspreading.
No.

Isn't that the one that GW slapped with C&D so hard even Khorne shed a tear?

>Iron Warriors portrayed as ultra evil space rednecks focused only on killing poor innocent minorities

I wouldn't mind titty-marines as long as their stats were accurate, i.e. 70% of male space marines.

I'll accept titty-marines if they make sense.

For example, perhaps it's determined that live births would produce superior Space Marines.
Women are kept as breeding slaves, and implanted with embryo's containing the DNA of the greatest Space Marines heroes.
Anyone who gives birth to a mutant is relieved from duty and sent to the front lines to Die for the Emperor or Die Trying.

>Thousand Sons are literally KANGS
>Shoehorned female characters that don't belong in the original plot
>Cliche racist scenes against turds of color even though that never happened in 40k ever
>10% of the cast is white because "muh melting pot empire"

I can see it happen. Please god no.

They're a good company to work for desu

I would like to see the Slaneesh Rainbow Army Of Perverted Pleasure vs. Dark Angels Death Wing painted up as Ku Klux Klan.

>Reading comments
>"Our conversation was easily one of the most interesting I have had in a while. I've been fighting this fight for a long time and am very honored to call you an Ally and friend."

Why do anti-sjws sound like such fags? lmao

SJW's are only pretending to be the fanbase and don't actually play the game. They're just imitating fans in order to push their SJW religion.

If they push hard enough and alienate the actual neckbeard customer base they are going to fold and fold hard.

Spess Mehreens are already a parody of angry, judgmental Christians from medieval times, who are obsessed with destroying evil, corruption, etc. in the name of their savior.

Of the great many things that don't need to exist, this is just about right at the fucking top

There is already an SJW army, it's called Slaanesh. Trannies are demons.

JOHNNY

When they were putting cunts in the Imperial Guard and making bullshit female Imperial Guard troopers, lesbians and homosexual Guardsmen, I raised hell about it but everyone gave me shit.

Now that the slippery slope has extended to making Space Marines female, people wake up. Too late.

Don't SJW have plenty of representation in the form of Slaanesh cultists?

>Games Worship is pretty based though, they don't frankly give a fuck.
In what universe?

As long as this gay ass heresy stays with the miniatures I'm fine
As soon as they fuck with the lore,its PURGING TIME

>it was my privilige
kek'd out loud

Don't lower Slaaneshi cultists by comparing them to SJWs and trannies. Slaaneshi cultists actually DO things and are competent warriors of destruction in their sick and twisted depravity, rather than be a faggot in full body makeup and preach about how everyone should love each other

Most 40k players want more female models - the notion of an female troop upgrade parts for imperial guard and eldar has been talked about in 40k circles for as long as i can remember.

The big stumbling block comes from the notion of demanding female space marines.
There are fluff reasons why that can't happen.

I had an idea that the new primaries marines could be used to shut them up by saying the primaries are space marines made with only X chromosomes and the emperor didn't want the super-soldiers to be able to reproduce (it still isn't confirmed if space marines have dicks) because of the risk of them breaking away to form a new civilisation of super-women.

That would allow for an explaination of how belisarius cawl suddenly came up with all this new stuff; the emperor designed it already and BTFO from it due to the threat of a 'primaris' rebellion.

On the social side of the hobby, women who enter the meritocracy knowing they have to compete as equals get far in wargaming - google 'victoria lamb' and then 'victoria lamb golden demon' and you will see some of my favourite miniatures and some of my favourite competition entries respectively.

Hopefully the sarkeesian crowd will wash over the rock of warhammer - but the key thing with GW is, the only language they understand is 'profit' and the current CEO has probably seen what happened to Marvel comics..

Makes good sense actually

Guys in vid are still faggots.
>homo sex is ok
>but don't homo sex my character
why can't they just say
>fuck off whores, go suck some dick

And most of those female elves are either explicit or implicit eye candy designed for men
>Morathi
>Witch Elves
Hnnnnng

>GW are pretty based

Is that why their twitter account is saying how they're dedicated to representation but it will take about 2 years to show anything major because of development time?

Can't wait for the female Stormc.. oh wait LOL

You're stupid if you don't believe the 40k fanbase is full of nu males.

>Still, I would pay money to see a Horus Heresy Movie Trilogy.

Me too, but that would only cover 4 - 6 of the first books in the series. A miniseries would be the only way to even approach the saga.

STAY OUT OF MY HOBBY

>bugmen

Back to plebbit soyboy

Plus battle sisters are completely different from SM

of course not! the Romanz wuz people of colour, remember?

>There are Space Marine chapters entirely made up of blacks
I assume you're talking about Salamanders, who are not "black" in the current racial context. Their skin tone is literally coal black with burning red ember eyes. The fact that some Africans (like Congolese) have similar skin tones is frankly just coincidence. The salamanders are in no way related to Africans any more (or less) than they're related to any other Terran ethnic group

This is literally the case with most things SJWs infest. There's already significant diversity within the realms of different nerd hobbies etc etc but if it's not plainly shown on the surface level then it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt in the name of feminism.

They don't seem that bothered by it

>black sm

Wut

The only feminist shit that's infected warhammer total war is the witch elves being ugly as shit, and that just may be shitty modeling

Imperium of Man falls, as a result of being corrupted by the forces of Chaos.

No you fucking faggot ass nigger, I'm talking about the Celestial Lions. You are just as bad as the SJWs who know nothing about 40k

>2017
>Playing 40k
>Not playing the superior Age of Sigmar.
Sup Forums truly is the board of plebs.

>WH40K itself being corrupted by chaos
This is some meta level shit.

>2014
he could see the future

>cheap knock off babbies first wargame
>superior
tu que?

Ok I'll admit I know fuck all about most 40k chapters aside from the big ones. I'm only just starting my first army and it's a high elf one from fantasy. I just remember that bit from the Emperor's text to speech YouTube series

>A burger questioning my Sup Forumsack credentials
>Implying soyboy is superior to bugmen
I bet you think blacks are more American than most whites too.

>not buying some Orks and then kitbashing about 10 pounds of kids' toy trucks and tanks into 6 vehicles and playing Gorkamorka instead.

The truly patrician choice

THERE WILL NEVER BE FEMALE SPACE MARINES

NEVER EVER

Reminder that there has been an internal struggle against GW resisting this sjw shit since at least '14.
GW shareholder here. Read the chairmans preambles (pic related) and you can see (if you can read between the lines of corportate talk) that there is an old guard that is resisting the pressure and it is outside forces that are trying to "diversify" GW - not the GW staff themselves. Tom Kirby was definately based and hated this shit and considering he groomed his replacement, I think the same is true now. They know their demographic and they know they have nothing to gain by pissing off the fanbase. The most they will do is pay lip service.
Its when the IP gets licenced out to a third party is when you have to worry. Then you end up with black female commissars and other such nonsense. The core company is still based as far as Im aware though.

Also reminder that JP Morgan aquired assets in GW recently.

>JP Morgan aquired assets in GW recently.

uh-oh

Its true too. I keep an eye on my GW stocks and was shocked when it popped up.

>Allahbong pretending he has any Sup Forums credentials at all

Inquisitor Adrastia was actually pretty useless in the campaign.
>IG story
>gets mindraped by Kyras
>General Castor deduced Kyras' hiding place while she couldn't using her psyker power

>Ork story
>Ork warboss figures out Kyras' hiding place while an inquisitor or a chaos sorceror are unable to do so with their powers
>get outsmarted by a 12 foot tall warboss who snuck up behind her and stole her hat

>SM and eldar story
>didn't do shit

>nid and chaos story
>didn't accomplish anything and the sector is destroyed

Even in multi she's not as useful as Lord "Instant Russ/turret" Generals or Lord "Execute Terminators with my laspistol" Commissars

Celestial Lions who are african and the token black guy like Jonah Orion. Salamanders aren't genetically black though, as it's their geneseed mutation that blackens their skin to a shade of deep onyx

>(it still isn't confirmed if space marines have dicks
The raping Chaos marines do kinda does. Read Fulgrim.

Yeah vicky lamb is a good example of merit. Very talented sculptor too. Based aussie sheila. Shes a rarity though.
Cant see the likes of your averge sjw harpy having the patience to spend, model, paint and learn all the fluff and rules just to try and subvert the hobby. All they will do is whinge on twatter.

>Most 40k players want more female models
Prove it. SM armies are most popular, what % of those players do you think want more females?

Guard players are military fetishists who can list dozens of reasons why women shouldnt be on the front lines.

What's left? Filthy Xenos players? Orks dont have sexes, necrons dont have a need for anything male or female, tau have their girls and eldar have them as well.

Oh and demon/chaos has slaanesh and daemonettes, and what better representation of women could there be?