Meet Canada's future Prime Minister, Jagmeet Singh

Meet Canada's future Prime Minister, Jagmeet Singh.

He works out, practices MMA, worked as a criminal defense lawyer, speaks 5 languages fluently, has a killer fashions sense and is basically an all around badass.

I think Sup Forums should look to this man for inspiration.

>only pulling 3pl8
Why are muslims so weak?

Sikhs are just lighter skinned street-shitters. They are equally reprehensible and are no better than Indians or Muslims.

Why can't Canada elect a white politician?

>NDP
>winning ever

The old people aren't dead yet, it won't happen

This Pajeet will split the SJW vote and rustle Justin's jimmies.

That's a sikh you fucking retard.

Fuck another bad ass sikh. 100% he turns out to be another scam just like muh bad ass defence minister.

its all the same they both smell and have to go back.

He's not Canadian, he's not white. Fuck off civic nationalist faggot.

Considering he isn't even permitted to visit India because of his refusal to condemn terrorists, I doubt he has a chance even with an ethnic backing.

This guy is Liberal-lite.. Worse than not answering questions like our current shitstain PM, Jag twists answers and even the questions to suit his identity politics. Fuck these types of politicians.

>Canada
>Not overrun with minorities and leftist retards

This country is maximum cucked. The only places that are even remotely white are rural towns full of depressed drunks.

This place should be nuked.

>criminal defense
>not prosecution
Nope

Sadly having to agree.

if he is a libertarian nationalist, i'll like

>only 3 plaet
like when hugh jackman pulled 315 and melted the internet. normies are so predictably boring i cri everytiem

>photos in a gym

kill yourself mudslime.

3pl8 no muscle to be seen on body, looks like hes barfing up a milkshake, actually had someone take a pic of this as if its impressive..

>an NDP PM
excellent joke, he wouldn't stand a chance even if he were a huwhite male

>NDP
>libertarian nationalist
mdr non

>He works out, practices MMA, worked as a criminal defense lawyer, speaks 5 languages fluently, has a killer fashions sense and is basically an all around badass.
None of those have anything to do with running a country. Canadians keep picking unqualified man-children.

No they're actually better

Lots of Sihks where I live are complete bro tier. Very friendly, very welcoming. It's just their houses man, they smell awful, I hate curry.

>all around badass
>3 plates

pick one

fuck off you stupid sikh turd, I don't want a PM with a towel on his head. And neither do most white canadians, have no illusions we are all secret raycissts.

Islam has no place in the West. Sooner or later, by law or by force, the West will HAVE to fight islam.
Read:

looks flabby and being a defense lawyer makes him a piece of shit out of hand.

>killer fashions sense
>wears a turban

Is Canada Chad Nationalist now?

His party is anti-gun so I'll never vote for it. The NDP are already ruining Alberta. Don't need them pushing the dumpsterfire that is Canada off a cliff.

At that height, 3 pl8 is pretty good.

I wish we would just accept that we are racist and embrace it rather than pussy footing around it.

wtf. no.

3pl8 is terrible at any height

I like how every picture of Jagmeet is from a low angle so he looks taller. Dude is as tall as me: a fucking manlet. He wears the turban not because he is a devout Sikh, but rather to look taller.

Too bad he's a liberal terrorist loving faggot

He looks pretty white desu

if he's sihk, its all good. i'd prefer he was a christian but at this point, im just glad he's not a total pussy or muslim.

>NDP
>winning a federal election

if anything he siphons votes away from the LPC as they both enter a death spiral of trying to out-virtue signal each other, securing Scheer a minority government.

you don't get to decide that you fucking monkey

Raping your wife shouldn't be a criminal offence though

Obviously a sikh you mong

>that faggot on the right

what the fuck is his problem?

if you're married it's not rape, it's collecting rent.

It'll be Scheer.

Trudeau and Singh are both so popular that their voter bases will both think they're in with a chance, splitting the left wing vote.

Meanwhile Scheer will consoldiate the Con vote by being an inoffensive Conservative.

>implying that it'll be anything but Scheer victory

and it will be a glorious win for the conservatives

Ahahahahhaaha. Scheer.
You know why he loses, even his shills can’t tell us what he stands for. Not Trudeau won’t win an election, no matter how much he cucks to feminists and minorities.
>muh vote splitting
Dream on, leftists remember how that happened for a decade.

nice tits

He will, though.

Gonna be very amused when he does.

Scheer is a muslim loving faggot.

I don't like these minorities winning but at least he is a shik and lifts weights

>lmao3pl8

he's a Canadian politician, they all are cucks by default.
I didn't say it would better with the good goy CPC but that outcome is more likely as Trudeau's support wanes.
Trump just cancelled visas for 300k+ South Americans so he'll have to deal with a new wave of refushits, a lot can still go wrong for him in 2 years.

Canadian cultural Marxism in full affect. Can anyone point out a white man leading a federal party or even a municipality in India? Hmm it almost seems like putting shitskins and niggers into politics is something only being forced on white countries.

his cousin lost to the phenomenal A J STYLES last night.

lol @ chalk and alternate grip for 315 d/l

>fucks your wife

>I think Sup Forums should look to this man for inspiration
>3 plates

>3pl8
>mixed grip
At least he has Canadian health care for when he tears his bicep.

>Fagmeet Singh

this. anyone who thinks the NDP will win is deluded.
the best outcome is that Singh drains enough votes from Trudeau for the conservatives to win.

my man jack could have pulled it off
RIP