Getting scared yet, Trumplettes?

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/10/24/hillary-2020-trump-better-hope-not/?utm_term=.51e28b6510d8

Khaleesi is coming back to Westeros.

The real fear is Z U C C.

>Khaleesi is coming back to Westeros.
You're going to have to explain this one to me.

Yes he has the personality to won over Canadians

Dude 2020 is in the bag, don't even bother putting up a candidate

kek it would be the best thing for him and the worst for the Dems.

yadda yadda it wasn't her turn

what is she going to do just keep running over and over and crying shill shill until she gets the sympathy vote?

Lewis Black said the problem with Hillary is she just wont go away for a while so that people can forget how much they hate looking at her.

Yes, very scared PLZ don't run her, we know we can't win!!!!

Zuckerberg is autistic, he would get blown out in the debates

You scared, faggot? Maybe not Hillary, but I guarantee Joe Biden or Corey Booker would defeat Trump.

>I guarantee
Worthless faggot.

hillary will just cuck the zucc unless he has some facebook dirt on her he can leverage.
hell now that i think about it how many people will endorse zucc when he probably has dirt on half the planet by now?

Its risky to write this with Sup Forums being monitored by so many people... but I'm legitimately scared that Hillary will run in 2020 and beat Trump. I really hope they pick someone else, because there's no way he can beat her again. I hope nobody is reading this.

Shut up moron! We don't want them to know how afraid of her we are!
Delet this now!

plz be real

more fun and an easy win

also for the sake of all that is holy please dont tell me the media is already talking about it?
its like one never ending media election extravaganza. it didnt use to be like this. we took at least a 3 year break between them.

Game if Thrones

as long as she doesn't run on a platform entirely consisting of identity politics, I think he's got a chance

She will not run for president anymore, you only have 2 chances if you are re-running. Nobody will back her up.

You know how money Hillary pulled out just looking at the quantity of shills still supporting her even after Donna Brazile's article.
Thank god everyone dodged her bullet!

she would easily lose to Trump in 2020. she is one of the least-popular candidates of all time.

I'm with her!

>she is one of the least-popular candidates of all time.
No shit. She lost to Drumpff. Mother. Fucking. DRUUMPPFFF!
That's quite an achievement.

that's exactly how i meant it. losing to Trump makes her absolutely useless as a candidate

WITH HER HEALTH PFF PLEASE

She lost to the guy they successfully framed as LITERAL HITLER.

Kek have they actually used the "khaleesi is coming back to Westeros" line yet?

Do you honestly think the DNC is working on a programm or a candidate to beat Trump in 2020? The programm and the candidate are totally irrelevant and replaceable

They're working on ways to rig the election, so there's a absolute guaranteed way to win

She realistically can't run in 2020 as a democrat.

1) Donna Brazile's book has made it clear that the DNC favored Hillary in a way that it shouldn't have. If she even approached the nomination then the DNC would appear to be doing the same thing again.

2) Nobody wants to vote for a 2x loser, and a lot of libs are mad that Hillary wasn't liberal enough... They will want a more progressive candidate. Neither superdelegates nor voters are going to want Hillary again.

3) Hillary is 70 years old and will be 74 in 2020, too old to run.
>but bernie was 75 when he started to run
Bernie also wasn't having coughing fits and collapsing on the campaign trail. sanders is healthy for his age, clinton is not.
>trump is older
again trump was doing multiple rallies a day and can somehow eat like shit without falling apart on the campaign trail. he's healthier for his age than clinton, and an incumbent is going to have less questions asked about his age than a new candidate.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

as they did with GWB, and as they will wrt the next GOP candidate following Trump

and the lefties never realise the game plan. they're quite literally that fucking thick.

kek I hope this stupid bitch runs just so she gets curbstomped even harder. 400 electoral votes for trump GUARANTEED. Bonus points if Trump arrests her afterward just as planned

I'm OP btw. And yeah, I got it from Hillary supporters. I lurked the Hillary sub on leddit all throughout the primaries and the general. That was a common saying there.

I know we call you retarded as a simple pejorative, but this is evidence of a literal learning disability.

This pathetic shit again????
Holy shit

Please please please!!!!!

For 2020? Way too soon. What sucks is we need to worry about him for the next 50 years he is on this planet. We can’t compete against his billions.

God damn. I hope MSM runs something with that line for posterity

I hope the media doesn't keep talking about her before she runs. That would give her an unfair advantage!

Hillary running is the only reason Trump won.

No, because incumbents have almost never lost reelection in the entire history of The USA.

>Biden
Biden is 74 today, would be 76 during the primaries, and 77 by the time he took office.

>booker
newark watershed
got $100M from Cuckerberg to help newark schools, most of which went to charter schools
waywire startup: funded a startup, did not honestly disclose stake, and his associates were on board. he stepped down.
attacked romney in bain capital in 2012, received more funding from wall street in 2014 than any other US senate campaign

you put booker up and he will be attacked as an establishment campaign who failed the city he was mayor of and part of "the swamp".

Lol, if the Democrats are stupid enough to run Hillary again in 2020, then they deserve to lose and have Donald rein for another 4 years.

>"Trump wrote: “I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, ‘I hope so!’”

Putting aside the reckless braggadocio — and blatant sexism — inherent in such a statement, the entire scenario seemed absurd."

holy fuck i fucking hate WaPo

Fuck Trump. Fuck Hillary too.

We have Beyonce 2020.

>Gets 98% of the black female vote
>Gets 92% of the black male vote
>Gets 90% of the hispanic female vote
>Gets 89% of the hispanic male vote
>Gets 88% of the white female vote

Her only weaknesses are that fact that she'll probably only get
>60% of the white male vote
>10% of the muslim vote

Meanwhile
>Trump boomers are dying
>More young Hispanics voters will be around for their first vote

Trump is pretty fucked at this point. There's no turning back.

Trumpettes, trumptards, trumpsters, trumpkins... Why can't you guys just settle on a term for us?

She is objectively the worst character on an honestly mediocre show.

god i hope so, free repeat win for trump

How is that blatantly sexist? AT best it's very subtly sexist, surely?

i can't interpret any way in which the statement was sexist. no reference was made to her gender at all.

Hillary was Charismatic as fuck.

Just because you endorsed a literal retard like Trump

>Trump is pretty fucked at this point. There's no turning back.

yeah I reckon whoever runs vs trump has a 98.4% chance of winning

Running her again would literally signal even the largest and cuckiest cucks that are you are completely ignorant to your own failures and are on the downturn.

Please PLEASE run her again. She will get curb-stomped.

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT Z U C C

the human will guide us to a bright and shinning future. with his Alexander the great hair and totally human smile

the problem was beneath that charisma was Hillary Clinton and everyone knew she was full of shit, saying and doing anything to get elected.
a person with no soul playing a roll
Trump's gigantic ego allows him to at least believe the bullshit he is spouting
it also did not help that at every turn he seemed like the guy that was being beaten down at every possible turn buy a ruthless heartless career politician and he was.
had Hillary not cucked out Bernie because "SHE" wanted to be president over the party having the best chances to win it, he would be president now and not Trump.
so in that little book she wrote i hope she mentions that somewhere because its the truth and she 100% knows it.

Hahaha oh wow, wonder what delusional fuck wrote thi-
>wapo
Every single time.

>role my bad

2020 is all Trump. You liberals don't know anything about predicting elections.

If the Democrats run with Hillary again next time I'll literally start believing that bullshit garbage about Trump being a plant because there's absolutely no way, no way in hell, she will win. She is finished. Even leftists are tired of her because I keep seeing the argument with them saying it's time to get over her losing.

Trump is an old man. He's not going to want to run again.

>Hillary 2020
After what Donna Brazile just put out there.... not a chance.

>3) Hillary is 70 years old and will be 74 in 2020, too old to run.

She's about a year younger than Donald Trump. Does this mean you don't want Trump to run in 2020, when he will be 75?

>she'll probably only get
% of the white male vote
Hahahahahaha

>that biography
Let me guess, this guy predicted a 2016 landslide for Clinton.

NOOOOO it's our only weakness!!!!

Doubt it. He'll want to see out the 2 terms but I imagine he'll start laying the foundations for Trump Jr to take over halfway through the second term.

If she did actually run again and won the primary then I wouldn't vote period. I voted for the party (D) just like a lot of people on the (R) side voted party too. I'm not going to forgo values again and vote party over candidate. Most democrats I know don't even call themselves democrats anymore because of how corrupt the DNC is. If they put forth Hillary again we'll get Trump till 2024. Bet your ass on it. Why does everyone think he wants her to run against him again?

You didn't read my post in full before you replied.

>>trump is older
>again trump was doing multiple rallies a day and can somehow eat like shit without falling apart on the campaign trail. he's healthier for his age than clinton, and an incumbent is going to have less questions asked about his age than a new candidate.

Trump never collapsed on the trail like Hillary did or had coughing fits or spitting up shit during the debate.

If Trump starts showing signs of serious health issues before or during the 2020 election cycle like Hillary did in 2016, my preference would be that he step down to allow another republican candidate to run.

Trump isn't falling apart.

Huh?

>WaPo
>plebbit spacing
>not archived
>GoT
w e w
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGGOTS
>in all fields

her health problems are still being covered up , the fall in england and broken, coughing fits still happening. Why did she fall again?

>Hil runs again
>getting a chance to relive the absolute electoral massacre that was 2016
Oh no. not that.

Watch Shillary's feet in this webm

>most loathed democratic candidate of all time
>LET'S BRING HER BACK

Even the Democrat party isn't that retarded.

Kingdom of America soon?

Like Hillary will live that long.

>Even the Democrat party isn't that retarded.
You sure about that?

I’ve been saving this, for just this scenario.

Yes they are. They're tribal: they respect and admire corruption as a sort of power and cunning.

Yup, this "expert" is just another dumbass.

Come on, they are already bitching about the next election? They are a fucking joke.

>Even the Democrat party isn't that retarded.
Doesn't matter. She literally bought the party in 2015. The DNC will do as the Clinton Foundation commands.

Nice.

Surely it's her turn this time. Right?

She only has to win once. We have to win every time.

8 is my new favorite number. Haha

In the business world, that wouldn't be tolerated. You can't intermingle personal assets with business assets and use the business as an alter ego. If a corporation you go to jail; if an LLC, your protections cease to exist.

>Hillary again
I'm pretty sure the embarrassment that Hillary suffered has labeled her a loser for life to may people. Nobody wants to vote for a loser. Basically, that's what happens if you lose to a bumbling idiot. Nobody wants to vote for her in any national position. At most, maybe a Senator.

Even the fucking Democrat establishment is trying to escape the very mention of her name. I honestly represent many that say we're sick of Shillary. I hope she never enters politics again out of shame for how she failed this country.

A university did a study of a mock election where a woman took Donalds characteristics and a man took Hillary's. The crowd overwelmingly liked the woman acting as Donald Trump. The best part was that it was mostly liberals who watched and second, they didn't know it was a woman being Donald. So no hillary isn't charismatic as fuck

it's not a popularity contest you retarded piece of shit

Come on. That cunt will be dead from Kuru by then. Everyone knows this.

You mean Joe "uncle touchy" Biden? He wouldn't be able to keep his hands off the kids long enough to run.