Why is Japan so inferior to America?

why is Japan so inferior to America?

How can we save Japan? intotroduce multiculturalism or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/its_deckard
twitter.com/6312nao
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.WgM6XGT7aM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make him do something

>t. Piggu in Japan
Japan is great

>intotroduce multiculturalism
that's the reason every western country is going to hell. If anything, you're superior to America because you don't have to deal with this

>Japan loseWW2
>great

I don't think so

How do I get jap gf

pay some money. they will open legs.

Yet Sup Forums loves germany and the nazis, despite getting BTFO'd the hardest

because Sup Forums is board of cucks.

true man love the nation of freedom

Japan is inferior to America?

Wow. No blacks, no moslems, no race mixing, some of the most proud ethnic people on the planet...

We go in and fuck up their culture like we think we're gods and their birth rate takes a dump, just like our birth rate...

And Japanese are inferior? Of all the Asians, they figured out FIRST to copy us.

Will they let me give them feet rubs?

>Introduce multiculturalism

Which one are you?

zainichi bots alert

Japan, I have a fetish that rules my life.

I like Japanese shemales / trans / crossdressers. I have a Twitter account where once a day I tweet a positive, supporting message to Donald Trump hoping he will like my message and I will print it out for my Donald Trump shrine and also I follow 90 crossdressing Japanese. I do not speak Japanese, I cannot communicate with them, but I follow their twitters and imagine me penetrating them gently and living with them. They mean so much to me and they don't even know I exist. How many traps / trans / shemales / crossdressers are there in Japan? It seems like a high number and all the documentaries seem to make it appear that people really have no problem with it. Is that normal in Japan?

Here is one of my twitter feminine penis waifus.

Stop being pagan.
Germans were living in the woods and running after pigs.
Converted then BAM Holy Roman Empire.

>Semitic Religion
>Looking down any other religion
Off yourself rabbi.

Reverse weaboo?

(You)

Just get into idolshit, faggot. Maybe then you'll stop being a cuck

Link that trap so I can follow them
I actually do the same on twitter, have a fetish for Jap traps
Here is one I was talking to on twitter, I have a collection of them

You’re already dying out from low birth rates and committing serafuku. Just give it time

I wonder if you'd say the same if you came in a 10m radius of spics/nogs one day and realized those are "people just like you" and there's a horde of Soros-funded zombies circlejerking eachother around said subhumans. And now imagine this same crew gets you kicked out of your job since Jose works for 10 times lesser salary, and most of the profit goes to Sheklesberg & co. after which it gets donated to some feminist "gender" studies bullshit, which promotes genocide and replacement of your people.

Is that the model society you niphead want?

twitter.com/its_deckard

Here is my twitter, browse through my follows for some 10/10 traps.

twitter.com/6312nao

There is the particular trap.

sorry. I STILL want to live in society like that.

Fuck this society.

Thanks, I actually deleted my twitter that I'd followed all the traps on as it was taking up too much of my time
Here is another trap I was talking to though, he was a machinist that worked night-shift at a factory lol
Japs are the ultimate soy-boys

Fuck off chink

Yes, you need niggers and lots of them. The cops there are starting to make up crimes.

Also not many Japanese people can speak English(only 3%) but you can use google translate to speak to them or send them simple messages in Japanese
I had a few DM conversations with them, they like white guys generally

White piggu Go home
Also sage and kys

Why do people still reply to these threads?

Because it's still unironically better than 90% of the threads up right now

How the fuck is that even allowed? Why haven't admins banned his IP range yet?

Because I use the power of diversity.
if there are enough supply of racism thread, people may prefer anti-racism(multicultural thread).

This is human nature. I just bring diversity in Sup Forums

>>intotroduce multiculturalism

You are not Japanese, you damn imposter,
multiculturalism is the reason why at the slightest occasion I hit the black jews like you

kill all japanese and replace with nords.

>Because I use the power of diversity.
>if there are enough supply of racism thread, people may prefer anti-racism(multicultural thread).
you can't be serious

sorry. my threads are proof :3

people love diversity :DDDDDDD

You will never be Japanese

kys ENGLISH TEACHER

つまんね

Does someone have that pic of different posters behind Japanese posts?

わざわざそんな一言をレスしてくれるなんて、よっぽど気になっちゃったんだねw

Few easy steps, just 14.99 per month!
>Stop working 80 hours per week when you have a full-time job
The biggest step which would have cascading social effects that I'm not going to itemize unless someone wants me to.
>End the whole two face culture thing
Seriously that shit has got to be fucking soul crushing
>Stop seeing relationships as taboo
You fucks have an autism attack when two young people hold hands while walking down the street or kiss. It's fucked when people have to hide the fact they're in a non-marital relationship.
>Put less pressure on teens when it comes to middle and high school
Your youth population is offing themselves because they go to school the same amount of hours people go to work. That's borderline child abuse when you send your kids to school for 8 hours then cram school for another 3 and give them 4 hours worth of HW

>Expat using google translate
No better way expose your own sham.

man, if you know Japanese, you will soon understand that my Japanese is not like typical google translated Japanese... there is huge difference between speaking type sentence and google translation.

yeah, a difference you didn't show, cuck

>faux broken english.
Don't you have some okinawans to rape?

Japanese men are beta af, so any westerner who applies himself can get mad pussy in Japan.

Then you're a fool

You should be proud. The Japanese are phasing out the humanitys form its education because they know it's bullshit.

>t. Leaf in Japan

Japanese birth rates are already notoriously dumped.

It's a fucking kike behind a proxy. Just SAGE and ignore.

Are the Jews even trying anymore? What, Soros cutting back on payments to stretch that 18 billion further?

Herbs applied

Also, you retards saying the Japanese birth rate is falling, it is actually recovering. Japan is fine, and will continue to be as long as it KEEPS THEM OUT.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.WgM6XGT7aM8

sage again

Japan is pretty decent. You should be happy that your people aren't being murdered and raped by hordes of mudslimes and "urban youth"