IT'S A FUCKING WAR SPEECH

SHIT IS GOING DOWN
I REPEAT
SHIT IS GOING DOWN

Just watch this motherfucking video till the music starts.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928279728125108225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELUP-oZQKM4
youtube.com/watch?v=fT-HYz2VnVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. city-living truck owner with 50-inch tires

Seriously though, what kind of little bitch needs to MUH DICK this hard?

everyone pray

I want to watch Pyongyang explode so bad.

Ane yet he will still have luxuary life, make thousands die from starvation, fuck any bitch he want and keep playing World of Tanks on PC

>lose elections to trannies and niggers, and nigger trannies
>start a war
so predictable

>mental gymnastics

youtube.com/watch?v=ELUP-oZQKM4

Trump starts a war with Iran or NK I'm done with this country and moving to mexico.

"gets beheaded"

>till the music starts
>music start right away
Ok

yeah I meant stop watching immediately and put on your WAR FACES!

Im rock fucking hard now

Enjoy lack of clean water, job opportunities, trustworthy healthcare, and a culture bordering on criminal worship for the rest of your sombrero living life

He better not start a war after so many burgers liked his isolationist stuff.

>isolationist
we want to be an empire

just fucking nuke them already god damn teasing

>going to war with best Korea and not nuking worst
fuck is he doing?

We are pretty much an empire already, we have large military bases all over the world and shit.

DON'T TREAD ON US.

You fucking assjack. How is trump starting a war with NK when NK is the one making threats and firing missiles. God you liberal faggots make me sick.

the long con

no matter if you like best korea, they will nuke you still

we need m o r e

Once again, a nothingburger.
When will you faggots learn that the war is not coming.

You're not wrong, but conservatives understand the difference between rhetoric and testing nukes/shooting icbms over japan. Its not an easy situation anybody asked for

Donald needs to stop LARPing it’s getting embarrassing.

why ? what has north korea even done to you?

THIS
>youtube.com/watch?v=fT-HYz2VnVw
is now thread theme music

I bet you said the same when Trump won the elections

The absolute mad man

You sound like the average larper willing to betray his people for some malnourished pussy.

BASED
A
S
E
D

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

so, the average Sup Forums user? this is my home but lets be honest, its pretty much everybody here.

>we want more of young men to go and die overseas instead of taking our nation back from the zionists

God bless

NUKES IN 30

stop the larping, nothing will happen

Son people want to see the world burn. They don't make graphic war movies for historical value alone.

The things listed make it sound like we are getting nuked. Couldn't have chosen the berlin wall coming down or something?

what you dont realize is that we are mostly Zionists. we pretty much jew the entire planet

Do you know what's going on in NK? Jesus baizou like you need to jump off a bridge.

Why has North Korea always bean a target for war?
Because they refuse to allow big banks run their country like the U.S. and other countries!
Yes Little Kim should be taken out, but the world would be better off taking out big banks
from the world. It is called corporate America for a reason, the banks America and politicians as a corporation, look at red cross, money grabbers, fbi creates false flags so they can get more funding, CDC says flue season will be worse than ever before (like they can see into a crystal ball) to make you get a flue shot (the flue shot spreads the flue to cause panic to get you a flue shot) they make money on it.

>don't try US
I see Donald is working on the black vote already

>Do you know what's going on in NK?
how will a war make the situation in nk better?

Kek has blessed this thread
Nork war tomorrow

I'm comfy.

ARE YOU READY FOR HELLFIRE AND RADIOACTIVE BURNS FAGGOTS?

THE WAR THAT ENDED THE WORLD IS COMING

SOON WE WILL ALL BE DUST

Awesome since you're a beaner and don't belong here anyway

So you’re really this retarded?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

DAY OF THE RAKE

STARTS NOW

I vote for Trump

Not a beaner in any way. I just live in Texas so I know people in Mexico.

LEAFAGEDDON

NUKE IN 4000K

nothing burger

GET YOUR RAKES GUYS

NK is like Japan. They have to be beaten so badly and so decisively it changes their national identity.
No room for weaselly denial and dishonest rationale as to why they didn't win (see Hillary).

> hmm yes well my TOTALLY BTFO VICTORY is really pushing the President to action abroad
Face it, trans-nigger, you're more ineffective than a woman-looking Korean fatty with a few nukes.

Axis of evil!!!!

>Sweden

Too many cooks in the kitchen

nothing will happen Nokokun is a good boi

Do you?

Is it time fo some Korean BBQ?

Murica is not sending their best

JUST DO IT!!!

in an eventual war if the USA comes victorious is there a chance for it to literally annex NK territory?

>not to Canada, a first world country
Are you retarded?

nothing will happen. Noko kun is a nice man

I don't like Canadians

He looks content. Is that yfw the end of days approaches?

Wtf I love wars in countries without Rothschild banks now

What has NK done to us really?

No that would be retarded, they would do a capitalist Korean unification

Unfortunately that will never happen the Korean unification will be communist

I want Asian refugees to overrun this nation desu. I'd fill her with hapa children

>noko in the reply field
Wtf drumphies!?

lol

The only war I'll support at this point is blatant conquest and distribution of the spoils.

No definitely not. Figuratively maybe.

threatened us a bunch

Trump is a pussy all talk no action...

Actually he isn't a pussy but he is chained and can't do anything.

but why not?
having a territory to explore would be pretty good wouldn't it?

>DO NOT TRY US
*Kim launches another empty icbm over japs*
>'T-Trump-kun, like we've said before, China will not support any offensive military action against NK unless they're directly responsible for an attack on a foreign nation'
>*does nothing*
The rhetoric is the exact same as it's been for well over a decade. It's just that Trump is less subtle about it. For real, China will (and should) do everything in its power to keep Kim in power. They're the perfect buffer zone and no one who has any knowledge about geopolitics would let that go.

Savage

>these levels of absolute propaganda

Chinks with WW2 weapons pushed kike slaves' shit in pretty hard. I wonder what happens when Donald the shabbos goy sends his 52% cannon fodder against chinks with nuclear weapons. Will anyone remain to fight Israel's wars at all?

so literally the JEWSA

It would be cool but china and south korea and even Russia have dibs before us. All we can really do is pound it flat and have a share of the economic influence it provides.

How is that any of your business, kike-worshipping amerifats? I'll enjoy watching you get nuked by based Kim.

>Will anyone remain to fight Israel's wars at all?
Remind me again who was pushing so hard for the creation of Israel to begin with?

Where is the bants? If he is going to annoy the gooks and be responsible for millions of deaths he could at least make it funny.

They're only the perfect buffer zone if China can perfectly control them you faggot chink australian expat nigger

If they have nukes then China can't control them and NK becomes a threat to Beijing

I'm guessing it is the next target in sight for the Zionist Jew scum. Pretty obvious why: No central bank, and its a nation of people who are the same race, share common values and interests. Jews hate this because, a homogeneous unified nation is a strong nation, and that is a threat to their agenda.

We are all going to die. I can't wait until the flash comes. The true end of degeneracy is upon us and no one can stop it.

we've never been out of battle with them

If I was the leader of NoKo, I wouldn't want Zionist owned America degeneracy in my country either. Would you?