Meanwhile on 1700s pol

>meanwhile on 1700s pol

Anyone wanna go feather some red coats?

>get cholera
>dies

im dead

Was, zum Donnerwetter, haben Sie niederes Lustmädchen soeben über mich verlauten lassen? Es sei Ihnen zur Kenntnis gegeben, dass ich an der Militärakademie seinerzeit Jahrgangsbester sowie seither in mancherlei hochgeheimen Überfall auf studentische Einheitsverbände verwickelt war - mit mehr als dreihundert mir schon bestätigten Gefallenen! Ich bin für den beaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ferner der schneidigste Uhlan des gesamten Heeres seiner Majestät. Nun ist es mein Anliegen, sie mit auf Erden zuvor nicht erahnter Genauigkeit zu annihilieren und gedenken Sie meiner Worte: Sie glauben, Sie können damit davon kommen, solch einen Mist an mich oder das Zwischennetz zu tragen? Überdenken Sie's, Haderlump! Während wir noch sprechen, habe ich bereits mein Netzwerk von freischaffenden Geheimräten im gesamten Einzugsgebiet des Deutschen Bundes kontaktiert und eben sind wir daran, die Herkunft ihrer Brieftaube zu determinieren, also bereiten Sie Made sich auf den Sturm vor; den Sturm also jene Erbärmlichkeit fortreißen wird, welche Sie ein Leben nennen! Denn ich kann überall sein, jederzeit, und sie allein schon unbewaffnet in weit über siebenhundert verschiedenen Arten und Weisen zur Strecke bringen. Und nicht nur das; ich habe des weiteren Zugang zum gesamten Artilleriefundus von Sanssouci und gedenke von selbigem zum Entfernen der Ihrigen von der Oberfläche dieses Kontinents Gebrauch zu machen. Hätten Sie ahnen können, welches Ausmaß an Zerstörung ihre so klug daherkommende, jedoch törichte "Witzelei" über Sie bringen würde, hätten Sie womöglich gleich den Rand gehalten. Doch Sie konnten nicht, Sie wollten nicht und nun bezahlen Sie den Preis, Sie elender Idiot. Ich gedenke einen Darmvoll Wut über Sie auszugießen, dass Sie drin ersaufen. Sie sind des Todes, junger Freund.

TAR AND FEATHER THE BRITISH!
INDEPENDENCE WAR NOW!

Fuck Quakers

Hey lets trade our land for beads

That's a fucking great deal Squanto skyfeather

We deserved it for being so retarded

can I join? I'm tired of living around autistic germans who can't even into national unity

Nobody will ever question a man's ability to own a firearm for protection against tyranny or injury from another party.

>this fucking pasta

These tea taxes are pretty high. They better not raise them another pence or else...

>tfw you already know what it says

Im scared Russia and Prussia are on to something with our Commonwealth anons im scared

…. It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions, which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race.

im fucking dead
best one

my fair gentlemen. i couldnt get passed the rumors on the street that the apocalypse will be happening this september.
may i ask for your well educated oppinion on this matter?

>"Ay Morton! Come down to the beach dere moite, I see one of dem big rainbow serpents floating out dere, looks like some of them fuckin white ghost cunts are in dere! See if they got a dolla for the bus!"

Thank you for helping our empire succeed and crushing the French. We always knew you were our favourite rape child.

;^)

Someone broke my plow. I bet the natives did this.

Seems like the colonials are getting a tad uppity doesn't it chaps

THE STAMP TAX IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

>beaffneten
could you at least correct it to "bewaffneten?"
It's your fucking language

Sooo, when is Russia going to attack the Ottomans?

Okay, orthography nazi.

HAPPENING WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW

MARK THIS DATE: 8 Oct 1784

HRE about to fucking wreck the Dutch Republics, just watch it.

You're nothing but fucking treasonous sons of whores, turning on your own king for your little social engineering experiment... you will doom us all. You and the French will fucking doom us all.

God save King George!

fuckin Pequot shits

ooga booga

Guys, hear me out on this one, I think we should breakaway from the crown...

A

GAS THE WHIGS ROYALIST WAR NOW

I'm Cornelius Ford, inventor of the Automobile in 1805 and the electric light-bulb in 1744. I drafted Ye Olde Constitution with JArge Washingtale in the 17776 ye Olde pip pip. I invented an "inter-net" in 600000 B.C. inb4

>kingdom of naples
>white

HAPPENING!
"SONS OF LIBERTY" DESTROY TEA SHIPMENT!

There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.
For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.
If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.
I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution.

Thou has mighty digits fellow colonial! Perchance this idea has merit...

Heh what are you going to do? Dump our tea in the harbour? Just shut up. You won't do anything.

>thirteen colonies
>white
send all these niggers home if you want to talk about who's white and who isn't

Finally, I am of opinion that after all these numerous instances I have brought together of negroes of capacity, it would not be difficult to mention entire well-known provinces of Europe, from out of which you would not easily expect to obtain off-hand such good authors, poets, philosophers, and correspondents of the Paris Academy; and on the other hand, there is no so-called savage nation known under the sun which has so much distinguished itself by such examples of perfectibility and original capacity for scientific culture, and thereby attached itself so closely to the most civilized nations of the earth, as the Negro

except in thy case of an exceptional based negro, however

Well then, we should probably give them a damned good thrashing old boy.

He is right you know :(

>break away from the crown
You must be suffering an acute form of ignis sacer if you think thats a good idea. Did you by chance eat some tainted rye bread before posting?

top kek

>mfw the tory party continue their policy of mercantilism

I swear I'll write a book about this one day

Fucking potatoniggers

>Retards throw some boxes in the sea
>Think the Great Britain will be hurt in any way

Wow its fucking nothing

so I've decided I'll write that book.

Here a hasty run down

>under competition, owners of resources (for example labour, land, and capital) will use them most profitably, resulting in an equal rate of return in equilibrium for all uses, adjusted for apparent differences arising from such factors as training, trust, hardship, and unemployment

what do you fellows think?

pic related would be either a circus freak or put to death, instead of now where they are embraced

Those white look alright

>owners of resources will use them most profitably
I agree, the King definitely knows whats best for the economy.

InB4 parliament fags

gonna take this tea and throw it in the water

>MFW WHEN CENTRALIZED OWNERSHIP OF CAPITAL BY THE STATE INSTEAD OF PRIVATE OWNERSHIP IN THE HANDS OF CAPITALISTS

That is a very realistic painting of a bright eyed young lady. Would you perchance know the name of the artist?

>Australia
>Populated by dregs of society and criminals
>Complaining about centralized government

Imagine my shock

>mfw Tasmania is the only one exterminating Abos
Feels fucking good.

Maybe we can save the failing Hapsburg monarchy by marrying Charles off to this cute Jewish girl.

Have fun dying for the king in his ears against France and Spain.

gungrabbers BTFO

I'm just saying we REALLLLLY should pick our own cotton. or make the Irish do it.

Yeah? And when France and Spain come knocking for their colonies back I'll bet you will go cry to King George and parliament for aid.

>My countenance when I arrive to the fort to trade my skins and I look upon the town-dwelling ordinaries

>pick our own cotton

...?
For what purpose?

>mfw I'm scottish

Fucking colonial fags

Anyone wanna buy a nigger? I got niggers here. Buy two, get the third one free.

>people are bringing niggers into my glorious colony
I don't want to see any of those baboons anywhere near me. Why are people bringing them here? I've done the math, it's less efficient than sharecropping.

What in the name of god is a jew?

I see your ensign

>Dirty Scot exiled to Australia
>Complaining about His Majesty's government

How unexpected

The banner flying above this tapeftry is rather uncommonly spotted.

A being of terrific character, cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust.

The Irish? We should just starve them all to death.

Aye, say what ya will ya daft Anglo cunt; when the kike comes to let in the goat humpers, you'll be squeelin' for the fightin' Irish to beat them off yer slack jawed women and cum crumpets.

marri marri, kume antu rulpayaymi

>colonial education

I am a Scot residing in the realm of Scots, you misbegotten spawn of hell. You son of a sow.

>Flies the Australian flag
>Realm of Scots

The finest pottery

That's the fucking joke.
It's the gorilla warfare line in the English version, so they turned "bewaffnet" (armed) into "beaffnet" which is a play on words incorporating "Affe" (monkey).

Lmao Russians raped my mother, sold my sister as slave, killed my brother, burned our farm and occupy half of the country while Swedes conquer Denmark, Poland and Ukraine and don't even bat an eye at us, but it's okay because we're Mongoloids

>what is a mail proxy

truly you jest

>but it's okay because we're Mongoloids

Well at least you've come to terms with it

How diverse are you now? do you really get all that anti white bs

Why would anyone want to associate themselves with criminals?

Or Scots?

>american colonial talking of criminals
>american talking ill of scots

Likely a negroe you are.

limey niggers will learn the meaning of pain

Partly, as in these cases

>We are all immigrants, there are no ethnic Finns
>Finnish tar was used on slaver ship in the 1600s and 1700, so we are partly responsible for slavery
>We were allies of Nazis so we should have guilt over it
>Finns are all violent, drunk, stupid, uncivilized and inbred mongoloids and domestic abusers, we need migrants to diversify our genepool
Other than that, not much. White guilt is not as big of a deal here as it is in USA or Britain I assume

Yet

This is truly the result of Russian meddling. This is battle fraud and the outcome must not stand!

How are we ever going to stand up to the government with small arms? They'll just bring gunships in or something.

I've heard tales of inhabitants of your isle that look of horrid goblins. It is said they imbibe in spirits of turpentine and slumber in the thoroughfare. Is that not so?

Lmao any revolutionairies want to buy some guns?

Is Benedict Arnold really /ourguy/, bros? He seems kind of shifty to me, I'm not sure I trust him.

Daai fokken zulus vermoor mekaar. Maar ek dink ons op ons plase kan woon, so lank as die Britse nie hier kom nie...

Just an average day in 56% land. Why haven't you given up your guns yet?

I've never seen a ship-of-the-line that could search my tobacco barn for bootleg Thomas Paine pamphlets. Pretty sure they still have to send lobsterbacks to do that.

Gas the Redskins
Race war now!

Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

>that look of horrid goblins
you must be imagining the celtic potato negroes

OOPS I'M NOT A COMMUNIST I SWEAR I WAS JUST SHIT POSTING IN ANOTHE THREAd