Mariah Carey is being sued by her former security head for racial and sexual harassment:

Mariah Carey is being sued by her former security head for racial and sexual harassment:
>Mariah Carey allegedly referred to her former head of security as a Nazi, a skinhead, a Ku Klux Klan member, and a white supremacist
>Anello [the plaintiff] says Mariah humiliated him and his colleagues by referring to them as members of the hate groups, according to TMZ, and claims Mariah “wanted to be surrounded with black guys, not white people.”
>[Allegedly] Carey performed “sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello.”
>Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage; when he got there, she was allegedly wearing a see-through negligee that was open.
>He says he tried leaving but she insisted he move the luggage. He says he left the room and there was no physical contact.

thedailybeast.com/mariah-carey-accused-of-sexual-harassment

From Wikipedia:
>Born in Huntington, (((Long Island, New York)))
>Father was of African American and Afro-Venezuelan descent.

Daily reminder that only cishet white males can be racist/sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mariah-carey-goes-bowling-in-heels-with-kids-bryan-tanaka-w498967/
youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt Mariah dating an Asian guy now?

>Mariah Carey allegedly referred to her former head of security as a Nazi, a skinhead, a Ku Klux Klan member, and a white supremacist
>Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage; when he got there, she was allegedly wearing a see-through negligee that was open.

mariah carey confirmed for inferiority fetish. she wanted anello to fuck her ass and call her a nigger

>Isnt Mariah dating an Asian guy now?

I just googled it myself and here is Mariah & her Asian boyfriend. She cheated on her Aussie billionaire White fiancee with an Asian guy.
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mariah-carey-goes-bowling-in-heels-with-kids-bryan-tanaka-w498967/

>Mariah Carey with a raceplay fetish

Her last hit song was released in 1998 (My All) yet people are somehow still talking about this person.
A hasbeen if I've ever seen one.

mimis so sexc

Is Anello /ourguy/?

She clearly wanted to get bleach'd.

Shame the security guy had to be a fag about it and sue her

This confirms they hate us because they want to fuck us.

She can sexually harass me anytime.

"Mulattoes have always been the most hateful."
-African friend

I've always hated this coal-burning cunt. I hate her voice, I hate her fucking face.

Isn't it incredibly stupid to worsen your relationship with the one person in head of your security?

RICED

Americans,they love niggers no matter the year

>negro politics
youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc

Uum. Sounds like she was busting their balls. What pussies.

>you will never get teased and cucked by Mariah Carey
why even live

ran into her sister on long island at an AA meeting. she said she had proof Mariah was a devil worshiper. she took her sisters kids away and was indoctrinating them into her satanic cult.

Why is she relevant? All she did was squeal absurdly high notes, destroy her vocal chords as consequence, then got fat.

She isn't even that good looking, she is fat as a burguer can be

She's going to get Chris Cornelled.

Its just busting balls when it goes one way but turbo racism when it goes the other.

>Shame the security guy didn't give himself over to an abusive boss and cheat on his potential tradwife/gf with a sheboon.