Does anyone feel it?

China is embracing its culture again.. while we're abandoning ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zizhi_Tongjian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a question of time before Jews turn their attention to the Asian menace, they are not going to let goys get a strong culture

Ive good news for you: they never stopped embracing their culture. For 5000 years.

wtf they're dwarfs?

Expect for when Chinese students in the 40s and 50s burned down entire libraries and destroyed ancient buildings to make way for Mao's "cultural revolution."

WE WUZ CHANGS

Bertrand Russel predicted that Europe would become like Haiti and that Asia would become the predominant world power. He would know because he was amongst the people engineering the decline of the west.

>implying this isn't the PutinPlant's longterm goal.

What culture? They eradicated their own culture in the 1960s.

They did in the 20th century thanks to Mao.

The future is taken by literal soyboys

>no beard
>dwarf
They're gnomes.

That clothing is fucking awesome, especially the top middle women.

wut m8?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

No they’re not, it’s a fucking front.

The girls' faces are weird, even by chink standards

Listen here you discount mexican, youre gonna need to stop posting fucking furry images because each time you do it makes me wanna fap

OBSESSED

You think you have the right to do that? You think this is a game?
What have you done today to improve yourself, to be more of what you were yesterday? If you want them then work for them.

They must be anticipating the inevitable.
One of the longest standing Chinese traditions is civil war.

Mao destroyed culture.
And Chinese noticed the mistake.

wtf commies like culture now? What is happening?

Can't really think of American culture tbqh, other than an idealistic 50s nuclear family.

NatSoc China in under 10 years

youre conflating culture with the vanity projects of the rich 1%

keep it up bong, and USA will culturally enrich you some more, ASAMALAMAHALLAH

The fuck are you on about? tell me what culture or tradition America has?
Or can't you do that?
I fucking swear I'm so tired of Spics shitting up this board.

Typical Bong intellectual

1. we invented your modern society. You'd still be killing yourselves making matches if it weren't for us
2. we saved you from Hitler, even though it probably was a bad idea to do so
3. we invented your entire modern culture with the electric guitar, tv, etc etc.
4. we gave you tony blair - I'm sure it's written down somehwere in the CIA archives. We can do that again if you keep talking shit

China dropped Communism when Deng Xiaoping took over dude. They're pretty much NatSoc at this point.

>Unfree market based economy
>Huge centralized government
>Ethnocentrism
>Autistically devoted to autarky
>Culutrally romantic and revisionist
>Use ideology as a substitute for religion
>Religiously tolerant for that reason, provided religions put The Party first

>China is embracing its culture again
no.
that's just theatre and nice costumes. China is full steam development and tradition is not priority there.

What "culture" does america have?

Well after a long night at work i got to take my ar to the range this morning. Was nice. Maybe i’ll go walk some nature trails this weekend. Hell, maybe even do a little fishing and fry me up a nice catch. Pretty comfy desu.
>enjoy whatever the fuck it is britbongs do

They eating people for fun and profit again?

Le North Korea is stronk !!!!!!!!!!111111!!1111

Friendly reminder Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China

As long as you keep the pants shitting in Walmart to yourself who cares.

>the powah of chlist campells yew

Wtf, are they children or just small

FUN FACT : what you wrote is fake and any stats about christianity in China comes from overseas Christian groups trying to promote a dying religion in China.

Probably the worst answer to any question I've ever asked.

The stronger I become I feel more worthy to fap to more attractive waifus.

Chinas going down once people realize they have been funnelling trillions out of the states illegally. We're going to give them a note that says "we dont owe you shit"

they are teenagers trying to put back together the vase they broke in anger when they were young, the vase their fathers made. they will never be happy, nor do they deserve happiness

Halflings

Mao hated Chinese culture

China is already embracing their traditional culture for a long time, folks here just too dense or biased to know it.

funny how the sheer awfulness of marxism simply transcends race

Friendly reminder they syncretisize the shit out of it.

China has never abandoned its' culture as a whole.

Ignorant Sup Forumsacks don't understand what Cultural revolution was about.

All I want is my 11/11 replica shoes

Yes and No.

1.His precious "cultural revolution" is a utterly failure. 2. Personally he was very well educated and famous about traditional Chinese literature and history, he re-read this classic book "Comprehensive Mirror in Aid of Governance" almost every night.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zizhi_Tongjian