/CBTS/ #148: Twitter Campaign

!! ATTENTION !! WE NOW HAVE A SISTER THREAD FOCUSED ON DISPERSING MEMES TO NORMIES
GO HERE TO HELP THE MEME MACHINE. PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 → →
>military anons are focused.
→ →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/928292191667138560
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/03/saudi-arabia-is-betting-its-future-on-a-desert-megacity-neom-qaddiya-vision-2030/
archive.is/2xZD7
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-remove-opponents-national-guard.html#ixzz4xZYOhdMv
archive.fo/GcLUi
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-hariri/lebanon-pm-hariri-resigns-assails-iran-and-hezbollah-idUSKBN1D40DY
archive.is/DOIOy
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/trump-pitches-saudi-aramco-to-list-ipo-stock-on-the-nyse-calling-it-very-important-to-the-us.html
archive.is/iNfjX
huffingtonpost.com/entry/power-consolidation-or-failed-coup-in-saudi-arabia_us_59fe47b5e4b0d467d4c225ab
archive.is/jS5IZ
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-u-s-saudi-marriage-gave-birth-to-jihad/
archive.is/b9v6x
twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/1737618/Ong-Group-Llc
blackcube.com/board/
archive.fo/AwoCi
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/928301544671535105
twitter.com/NerdyWonka/status/928299917881282561
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/07/trumps-cia-director-mike-pompeo-keeps-doing-controversial-and-suspiciously-pro-trump-things/
latimes.com/business/la-fi-alwaleed-disney-20171106-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-qHBO0Qb48
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5euOfMKKQ
ndtv.com/world-news/riyadh-rejects-reports-of-princes-death-in-graft-purge-1772521
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/928104005875748865
youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
tttthreads.com/thread/927052304498298885
tttthreads.com/thread/926960414218268673
twitter.com/ThomasWictor
vision2030.gov.sa/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan_Al_Saud
theatlantic.com/international/archive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_National_Guard
youtu.be/DZqyYVF6fIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
youtu.be/TsH1SG7G05c
youtu.be/eIx0Eh-CNsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

THREAD ARCHIVE

#147 → *****mislabeled as 146 dub
#146: #145: #144.5: (OP) (Not mislabeled)
#144: → (mislabeled as 14)
#143: → (mislabeled)
#142: →
#141: →
#140: →
#139: →
#138: →
#137: →
#136: →
#135: →
#134: → (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: →
#131: →
#130: →
#129: →
#128: →
#127: →
#126: →
#125: →
#124: →

Gay thread, gay post

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DUMP ALL THESE WHITE RABBIT MEMES ANONYMOUSLY?

Can anyone verify the boot? Pic related

Rev up twitter accounts.

twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/928292191667138560

Real fuckin’ Donald up in here rn

QUICK RUNDOWN

Saudi Vision 2030. Expo of KSA's future involving robot butlers, unveiled women, and no breaks for prayers.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/03/saudi-arabia-is-betting-its-future-on-a-desert-megacity-neom-qaddiya-vision-2030/

archive.is/2xZD7

Prince Salman’s purge of opponents.

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-remove-opponents-national-guard.html#ixzz4xZYOhdMv

archive.fo/GcLUi

Lebanese PM resigns in KSA. Condemns Hezbollah and Iran.

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-hariri/lebanon-pm-hariri-resigns-assails-iran-and-hezbollah-idUSKBN1D40DY

archive.is/DOIOy

Aramco IPO possibly on NYSE. Estimated value $1 trillion.

cnbc.com/2017/11/04/trump-pitches-saudi-aramco-to-list-ipo-stock-on-the-nyse-calling-it-very-important-to-the-us.html

archive.is/iNfjX

Immediately follows secret Kushner visit.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/power-consolidation-or-failed-coup-in-saudi-arabia_us_59fe47b5e4b0d467d4c225ab

archive.is/jS5IZ

This matters is because it breaks the fundamental bargain that holds KSA together between the Wahhabi clerics and the House of Saud.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-u-s-saudi-marriage-gave-birth-to-jihad/

archive.is/b9v6x

Someone help me tie up some loose ends, maybe I missed the happenings. Focusing only on the original posts from 10/29 for now.

>Follow Huma tomorrow
Posted on 10/29, did anything happen the next day?

>Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Didn't they just do some training exercise? Something happen behind the scenes we aren't privvy too?

>Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this?
Did we learn any information about this?

>Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I've said too much. God bless, patriots.
??

As for the posts on 10/31 and 11/1 it screams impersonator to me because the poster(s) claim that Friday and Saturday (11/3-11/4) the president would deliver on his MAGA promise. Also gives the exact dates of Podesta and Huma indictment but they came and went without anything public coming out. Podesta was supposed to have an arrest anouncement 11.3 actionable 11.4 (Did I miss it? Some of us work and can't follow the news 24/7) Not to mention the formatting is all wrong and the way he types is not the same. I really wish Q would have used a tripcode to clear all this confusion up

REMINDER:
Q appointed you to analyze the questions, connect the dots, and form the big picture. DO WHAT HE TOLD YOU AND #RemoveShillbab

Why does twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17 post Q's questions verbatim instead of the new memes?? Even with greentext arrows as open Sup Forums identifiers?? No single fuck will catch on it like this.

Could it be a sabotage op by the shills?

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO KEEP THE THREAD NUMBERING CONSISTENT REEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE TO HEAD OUT VERY SOON

CAN SOMEONE ELSE BE THE NEW OP?

GET A TRIPCODE AND KEEP BAKING THREADS. I WILL BE BACK THIS AFTER NOON

The are excellent BTW..

a powerful spell but not enough.

Link to Ong Group
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/1737618/Ong-Group-Llc

Weird how this endless thread that has delivered nothing whatsoever popped up right when pedowood started exploding. Almost like it's an intentional distraction.

this boot shit is pure distraction

EIGHT ch DOT net/pol/res/10856580.html

Thread #148 again. Really? It's almost like this is on purpose now.

There are a lot of shills. Hang tight. They're about to sign off. This happens every morning.

Let's get focused. Who's been working on memes or questions?

Excellent user. Those resources will come in handy.

Q was a larp. Most of their proofs, that we all said would decide larp status or not, did not happen. Shareblue is pied pipering all of you.

Why did you make this #148? The last thread was 148. What the hell is wrong with you?

Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this?

MS13 is used by the deep state to suicide patriots

this i can't even be bothered reading the threads anymore they have went very downhill since #100 ish. Its filled with plebbitards and shills. unreal

blackcube.com/board/

Z LARP continues

Didnt Q talk about 4,8,10, 20...Isnt there something with 8

Huma WAS on HRC's book tour..I believe she left that day but cannot recall where I read that..

Just like how Trump is peid-pipering the election. God you guys are dense. GO. HOME.

CIA Dir Pompeo Met With NSA "Architect" William Binney Who Disputes Russia's Role In DNC Hack

archive.fo/AwoCi

>William Binney, former high-ranking NSA official had an interesting theory: the intelligence community’s assessment that Russia-linked hackers stole emails from the DNC as they pushed to sway the election in Trump’s favor is bullshit.

>The real story, he says, is that a DNC insider stole the emails by downloading them manually from the DNC’s server onto a hard drive.

>Now, it appears Binney’s theory is being discussed at the highest levels within the CIA after the Intercept reported that CIA Director Mike Pompeo met with Binney late last month under the advisement of President Donald Trump.

Pompeo’s meeting with Binney came just days before the first charges from Mueller’s investigation were made public on October 30.

>Binney said that Pompeo asked whether he would be willing to meet with NSA and FBI officials to further discuss his analysis of the DNC data theft, suggesting that there may be some institutional follow-up.

Pompeo’s decision to meet with Binney raises the possibility that right-wing theories aired on Fox News and in other conservative media can now move not just from conservative pundits to Trump, but also from Trump to Pompeo and into the bloodstream of the intelligence community.

>While the intelligence community has categorically disputed Binney’s theory, it has never provided a compelling explanation as to why.

Again. No. There is no fucking 8. Disinfo. No proof. Stop asking.

COULD BE SOMETHING, KEEP UPDATED

Ong post was a shitty larp. He even had a kek flag.

> (1)
Stay salty, Discord faggots.

This!

Germanbro.

Can you or another tripcode fellow take over for the next bread baking? I am exhausted and have to head out.

its merkeles fault isnt it?

Who is this?

>bleach bit doesn't work
WEW

kek. kim and the catapult

I'll do it. Do you have a pastebin ready or should I just copy your OP?

Fugg you guys it's working...
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/928301544671535105

Does Assange typically do hearsay? I don't think I ever hear him say someone told me...

MS13 is Obama/Deep State assassin army. They fund them, arm them and protect them (sanctuary cities). That is why the catch and release by ICE under Obama. Many are trained in Venezuala where they were used to destroy that country in tandem with Antifa. All funded terrorists. All protected by Deep State.

Podestas still free, Obama enjoying coffee, shits still the same...

you guys are assholes

twitter.com/NerdyWonka/status/928299917881282561

MSM is very, very uncomfortable by this story of Pompeio meeting with Binney.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/07/trumps-cia-director-mike-pompeo-keeps-doing-controversial-and-suspiciously-pro-trump-things/

lmao

> mfw Obama is just a distraction

That same picture was posted yesterday by another account, and this account IS NOT the real JA.

Copy the OP.

You should do fine. Just keep track of the thread numbers better than I have, kek.

Do you have any links, want to learn more

I don't think leaving a book tour is what Q was implying, did anything happen behind the scenes

latimes.com/business/la-fi-alwaleed-disney-20171106-story.html

what does it say?
i'm sure saying it aloud will be twice as effective.

>captcha: SAUCER School

. Yep here.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-qHBO0Qb48

nice

How many elections did we lose yesterday? How many of you didn’t vote because Q said the election didn’t matter? They played into our weaknesses. A happening better happen today; we can’t possibly be this stupid. I’m praying we aren’t.

This. We need a tripfag to bake. I can't yet but will come back later and relieve baker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5euOfMKKQ

yeah this is weird

Nice!

that pic is from 2016 though

JA gettng trolled.

So, if Hillary isn't arrested today is Q still legit? Why can't you kids admit you are just playing dungeons and dragons-Deep State Campaign? So fuckng obvious.

HEADS UP:

A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL RICO CASE AGAINST AMERICAS BIGGEST CRIME FAMILIES AND INTERNATIONAL FINANCERS IS TOO CO.PLEX AND SENSITIVE TO RISK POSTING ADVANCE DETAILS ON A TRASH WEBSITE. ONE CONFIRMED LEAK COULD JEAPORDIZE EVERYTHING.

USE YOR BRAINS FFS

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF OBAMA WEARING THE BOOT??

FAKE FUCK OFF SHILL

D territory never gonna win plus the R’s there didn’t back trump no brained he called it saying don’t worry when R’s lose

Nobody wants to comment on the 11.3 11.4 thing?

we are still memeing it into being.

He's the last one I expect to say something based on rumor.

Screencap?

Alright. I'll try my best, these threads move at light speed.

SAUDI PRINCE WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY SHOT DEAD IS "ALIVE AND WELL"

ndtv.com/world-news/riyadh-rejects-reports-of-princes-death-in-graft-purge-1772521

REMINDER: WE ARE WAITING FOR TP INDICTMENT TO BE UNSEALED. Q NEVER SAID HRC WAS GETTING ARRESTED TODAY.

not real assange
even if the twitter handle is @real_assange_

you can literally google the actual twitter handle of julian assange.

Bump AND STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS. THEY'RE COMING IN HOT TO TROT CAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE ABOUT TO WATCH THEM ALL HANG.

All please read this post.

Claims for or against are pointless unless they support "The Right Perspective" section.

Shills will distract, pretend to be with you then bring up concerns, abuse you, ridicule you, and generally be shilly fucks. Ignore them.

Help to answer Q's questions
Help to create meme's that state the questions and the answers. Let people SEE the truth for themselves.

If someone tells you how to think, tells you how to see and doesn't allow another way of thinking be wary.

Not all cunts are shills, but all shills are cunts.

“Suspiciously pro-Trump things,” oh God, what has this world come to that that is actually a headline. We better hope he’s doing pro-Trump things, Trump is our President!

Video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-qHBO0Qb48

the indictments are still sealed afaik
thanks for stepping up krautbrah

include the new link for the sister thread in next bread. Sister bread is getting hit hard too

Thanks for baking

Meh.

>Alright. I'll try my best, these threads move at light speed.

Just have a thread pre-baked in another tab the the minute a new one begins.

The only work you should be doing by the time the post count hits 300 is the captcha.

God won't save you now, Hillary.

This, REAL real Assange is @JulianAssange

THE RIDE IS JUST BEGINNING.

DoD contractor

Logo?

DUDE

FUCK OFF SHILL

That would actually make me really happy. Becaise it would mean that Sup Forums responded to a lefty prank by building the most comprehensive and logical explanation of the Vegas shooting to date.

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail. Let noobs catch up on their own.

There were "names to know" in a previous thread. Could see a few memes "introducing players".

From previous thread:

Thanks user, I created that about (I don't know) 30 odd threads ago. There is good info on there but it needs to be made easier to understand to get more traction. Here are the links from the infograph so you don't need to type them out and so that you know I'm not claiming someone else's work.

Mohammed
>youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
tttthreads.com/thread/927052304498298885
>tttthreads.com/thread/926960414218268673
twitter.com/ThomasWictor
>vision2030.gov.sa/en

Bandar Bush
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan_Al_Saud
theatlantic.com/international/archive/
2014/06/isis-saudi-arabia-iraq-syria-bandar/373181/

Abdullah
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia