One Year Ago Today

Re-live that night night with me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/795663593689808896
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/danica-roem-will-be-vas-first-openly-transgender-elected-official-after-unseating-conservative-robert-g-marshall-in-house-race/2017/11/07/d534bdde-c0af-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5or66u/new_york_times_election_night_needle_gif/
youtube.com/watch?v=UlMO9jbu4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc
youtube.com/watch?v=zk-sx9ARhZA
youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4
youtube.com/watch?v=4fFOofsoKIM
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=qKy2CoozRBk
youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=UovoVTKzg7M
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=x51wrLti_6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being such a bad bet that even when the media stacks everything in your favor you still lose.

was this real?
if so wow

as big of a public jackass as he has turned out to be i still fail to see where he has done anything really bad thus far.

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/795663593689808896

BASED

Praise Kek my brothers and sisters!
Shadilay!

It absolutely was. Their (((models))) were based on polls that used voting demographics and turnout data from 2012. They assumed that dems and independents would turn out in the same number for Clinton as they did for Obama, and the polls were weighted to reflect that assumption.

seemed to me like an effort to subvert voter turnout for trump

>mixed kid clinging to her arm

I think it had the opposite effect much like what occurred when the campaign made Bernie turn around to support Hillary. For as much as they blame Trump, the only campaign that truly caused people to hate was Hillary's campaign.

Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. Same thing happened in 2008, which explains why Obama did much better in the election than polls predicted.

Trump's camp was much more optimistic because their internal polls showed much better results, and were unquestionably more accurate because they didn't use these shitty models. I don't know what models they used, but internal polls are more accurate in general because there is no incentive to lie to yourself or give yourself inaccurate data..

Some polls were designed maliciously though/

i agree hillary shot her own party in the face because she wanted what she wanted damn the torpedoes
bernie would have had a way better chance
hillary has been in our faces for as long as most of us have been alive and just wont go away. nobody likes her and everyone knows she only ever been out for herself.

Does anyone have the gif or webm of that "prediction needle" from the NYT going from 99% Hillary to 100% Trump?

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/danica-roem-will-be-vas-first-openly-transgender-elected-official-after-unseating-conservative-robert-g-marshall-in-house-race/2017/11/07/d534bdde-c0af-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html

Young Turks meltdown vid: youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

>running back to 2016 to ignore that you just got btfo last night

Cenk looks like someone just genocided his beef jerky

>Dems win races in blue states
wew

Now let's see Alex Jones sipping champagne.

i wont lie i didnt follow it all that close at the end. i was somewhat let down and felt bad for the guy the way he was being treated by the majority of the media and how he was being beaten down in the debates. you felt sorry for the guy. he seemed like a family guy generally concerned for the direction america was headed in and how the establishment was pushing with everything it had against him.
i was working alot and missed all the Sup Forums threads

>woke 8 year olds

wow watch him switch gears on the dems
hillary was like trying to force a meme
it just wouldnt take

Sure, unable to save and upload here, though.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5or66u/new_york_times_election_night_needle_gif/

Were they all named Albert Einstein?

trump wasn't that bad desu, liberals were overblowing it.
he's a lameduck already, he hasn't done much harm, but he hasn't done much good either

youtube.com/watch?v=UlMO9jbu4o0

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

I remember waking up and seeing this on Sup Forums. Greatest music ever.

this was my favorite out of all ive seen

I was in basic training at Fort Benning election night, the drill sergeants were a bunch of fucking normies so they were all checking their phones every 2 minutes and making sad faces cause they were only looking at bullshit msm polls. We were camping out in the field and one of them loudly announced before bed that if we heard a lone gunshot from his truck early in the morning we'd know who won. Instead we woke up to the sound of him laying on his horn and doing donuts in the field while about 50 guys in sleeping bags had a nice "fuck hillary" chant going on. it was the only time during basic that I wished I was at home on Sup Forums

me too lol that shit was epic

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

Remember remember, the 8th of November

youtube.com/watch?v=zk-sx9ARhZA

Either that or there was some furious coitus happening when Obama won the nomination.

That's illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4

>illegal.
like a nigger cares lmfao

at the point of election night I had thought the mods were all compromised and hated trump. Was surprised when that video was embedded. So much nostalgia for that even though I hate pop music. I still remember the moment the electoral vote passed 270 on the google ticker. What a fucking strong feeling it was, witnessing the world being saved in REAL TIME

>Caesar
>bad
The absolute state of modern-day Optimates

youtube.com/watch?v=4fFOofsoKIM

Do you guys want to really relive election night again? I can tell you how right now, but this would be election night times one thousand. It would be an achievement we would never forget. We would have salt for lifetimes. Now, I know it would be quite a challenge, but I can feel it that now the time is ripe for this. We should turn California red. I know it seems like a fantasy, but there is a lot of reason now, with Hollywood in the shitter, disease, debt, and illegals. People here just need a push.

what do you mean by turning california red

I remember seeing the Time cover in the middle in my local library at the time it came out. I took a pen and made an ironic tick on the last case thinking it would never happen. I wonder if they still have that number

pol is giving me a priapism

So much whining. I have no doubt that's a guy that uses tampons just to know how women feel.

>29 posts by this ID
Oh Polland

Might be possible if the SV tech bubble bursts and all the soy boys can't afford to live there.

What i mean is subversion. There are a lot of California anons on here. There is a conservative tide rising in California. People are getting refilled just by living here. More and more people i talk to are speaking out about the nonsense going on here. We are sick and tired of the bullshit. Especially the illegal aliens coming in and trying to take over. What I'm saying is California needs conservative leadership NOW. Also the left in California having to live in a red state? Come on. They could never say that Sup Forums dosenr have any power after a stunt like that. We would be kknown forever in the halls of Valhalla.

Fuck, is that the Turner Classic Movies guy on the left?

We have to think about how we turned the tides for Trump. How did we win? By causing chaos. Not only that, it wasnt forced. We had fun and did it to piss off the left. No one here thinks it can be done. I believe in us though.

they are always 8 years old in these stories.
Not so young that it's completly unrealistic and not too old so it wouldn't be cute childhood wisdom anymore because it's a (pre)teenager speaking.

Damn, sorry about the typos anons.

Following the election and watching as the left slowly melts was the best night I spent in years. My only regret was that I didn't get any booze.

>sanpaku eyes
The mindvirus is real.

The largest collective butthurt ever known to mankind. So large in fact, that the hemmeroidal fissure still oozes today. For Trumpsterz, he's the gift that keeps on giving. For drumpfsterz, they say time heals all wounds, but Prep-H or Tucks might help. Do not watch Fox News as the reality of the truth may re-irritate the butthurt into secondary butthurt which can in turn lead to Snowflake Meltdown Syndrome...or SMS.

*SMS is a condition in which a person of the left has a privileged nervous breakdown because another, more sane/rational person refuses to agree with, adopt, or accept unconditionally their beliefs and ideologies. SMS often begins as uncontrollable twitching, crying, sniveling, drivelling, eye rolling, hand waving, heavy breathing, shouting, mumbling, and excessive sweating regardless of ambient temperature. SMS may suddenly and without warning progress into random acts of violence. Be aware that some sufferers of SMS have been known to defecate into their clothing immediately before graduating into the violent stages of the disease. This full diaper feeling causes more remedial behavior such as violent acts against inanimate objects, animals, the sky, and other people not inflicted with SMS. Episodes of SMS typically leave the sufferer with an arrest record, embarrassing video evidence, and an unpleasant rash.

ok let me just take a breath...
*Breaths in*

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
>
youtube.com/watch?v=qKy2CoozRBk
>
youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0
>
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UovoVTKzg7M

I just realized this woman has a niglet.

Don't forget the endless shadilay nonsense:youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

This is one of the most New York photos ever.
>male cop's expression
>female cop's nervous but confident
>enraged Jewish single mom
>her mixed kid being mature and trying to drag her back
>rain
>only thing missing is someone eating a slice of Ray's Pizza

Nice 11c here, went through Benning, out now. MOS?

>internal polls are more accurate in general because there is no incentive to lie to yourself
Unless you are Mitt Romney or H-Dawg. In which case you surround yourself with sycophants and yes-women who tell that you are perfect. Then when you lose, you go on national tour blaming everybody else.

(((They))) would surely spin it that way had it been the other way 'round.

Some manager at my work brings in magazines and leaves them in the break room. Time is always one of them and typically Rolling Stone too. Those cucks can scarcely go one issue without shitting on Trump on the cover. Have to guess a minimum of 65% of the covers over the past year have been anti -Trump.

(((Journalism))). What a joke.

The libshit bias is real, as is their salt.

That's Xcom, baby!

holy shit already a year

Do you have the source of that image? Is it from a book?

Sry, found the stuff already

1 down. 7 to go.

While I'm sure most are fake, it's shit like this that leads to a retarded dysfunctional adult who screams at the sky over something like an election.

Child abuse

I wish I had the photoshop ability to realistically remove trumps turkey waddle.

Anyone able to find the youtube video of each state being declared on CNN, with classical music in the background? it's either Lux Aterna or O Fortuna. it was pretty epic

7 more indictments?

That night was /comfy/
Shitposting and watching Shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

>mfw newfag and missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=x51wrLti_6c

I remember this one, not sure if it's one you referring..

>Dems rigged races in blue states to win
I'm sure Dems got a huge turnout with the illegal and dead voters to put them over.

Has it really been a year already? What the fuck where did time go...

This is the new new year.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Nothing will ever compare

>being enough of a newfag to have missed trump's election
sweden what the fuck. I realise that you might not have had internet until you reached that country, but god damn

ahh yes this is it. it's brilliant. I wish someone did a Brexit one. i'm not autistic enough to make these

There aren't a lot of super woke 8 year olds. Clearly, there is just one super woke 8 year old that the media shares joint custody of on various days.

>tfw started lurking summer 2015 and was fully Trumppilled by summer 2016
I couldn't have been more honored to have taken part in such a historic moment. I feel for you Svenbro.

>11 months later
>It was rigged but we still lost

How do you spend a billion dollars on a rigged system you run and still lose? Some Jew mustve gotten rich of this some way or another.