TRUMP NAMED THE JEW Sup Forums GET IN HERE!

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Black Sun
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhlgwSsztfs
youtube.com/watch?v=5IoGPBfQPu4
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep trying, kikes. There is no derailing this movement. We will make America great again.

trump's kids should really start thinking about pulling the plug

check'ems
sorry are you implying Black Sun are Jews? Are you mentally handicapped?

No, I'm referring to the fake tweet pic. Shoulda made that more clear, my bad.

Still waiting. So far all I see is trannys taking office and whites shooting whites.

>so far all i see is what MSM tells me
>so far all i see is what happened in the past 60 days

ahhh got ya
Stop waiting for a hero and become one. Educate yourself and join us and help educate others. The time for hiding power levels is over. We are growing

>an hero

I’m waiting for full da Vinci’s code.... spill the beans

Us government guide to symbols

using an with h's is really faggy Black Sun does not encourage it

give me a link for the tweet right now or fuck off

We can show you everything start here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uhlgwSsztfs
youtube.com/watch?v=5IoGPBfQPu4

>being exposed as a carpetbagging nigger in 2017

We have such secrets to show you desu

such secrets

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

I will check some of them out. Thanks, user.

start at the beginning and strap on your seat belt brother we are giving you all the red pills and we don't want to break your mind, you are transcending this frequency to reality, it will be jarring

We are going head on to the Illuminati and we will not be deterred our magic grows more powerful everyday but it can only continue growing if you anons educate yourself and help us to educate others. We are going to bring the whole system down and build the new order from the ashes and there is nothing they can do to stop us and they know it

We will fight and die for the cause but the future is in your hands, we can't do it without you

maybe you should lurk my threads before claiming to be able to offer me anything

nazi UFO with a bit of hollowearth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

cover up of our real history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528

Occult government and their symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

NASA faking shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

I am not trying to get into a pissing contest with you friend, but you are only scratching the surface that stuff is child;s play anyone can find, we have the arcanum, we have the ark of the covenant, educate yourself or don't, we are only here to help

then stop with vague responds and give some real information. or else i will just keep assuming you are a LARPer which we have enough of already

with what you know already you should already be aware it doesn't work like that. You have to unlearn what you have ;earned then start from the beginning. We have made it as easy as we can but it requires effort and intelligence to acquire like all knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc

start with the playlists then watch the videos in the order they were uploaded in, the gestalt will unfold before your eyes, when you find the Black Sun let us know and we will give you more specialized knowledge reserved for the adepts

you dont make people unlearn stuff by aacting all mysterious. ifn fact the best way to unlearn false information is by making them learn real information which i dont see you doing. i just see you shilling your youtube channel

small tip. if you want to present information do it in a way they are believed because of the information and source itself and not by making others believe you are part of some super secret society that knows everything. even if you actually think you are doing good that way, you just switch out one indoctrination with another

So what is the black sun exactly?
I see it posted a lot but no one ever explains it's meaning

>to learn information read the books
>stop shilling the library
>shilling youtube channel
What you do is your choice, you don't seem ready, when you are the information is there
That is what you have to find

Greetings, Black Sun bros.
Know of anything fun to do in South Nevada?
Thinking of checking out petroglyphs, but I have a feeling there's more pertinant stuff to lend my attention.

You have Hopi artifacts there? The elders can teach you very interesting information. When you get back share it

Israel can't exist as a rogue independent state.
Say hello to the 51st state of the USA

It's the zodiac.
It's Saturn.
It's many things.
I wonder if there is one with Ophiuchus?

I will, but not today.
I need to turn this off and clean my habitation, I have been negligent.
Thank you for the push, I will seek.

>yuuuge

gtfo

thank you brother for your work bettering yourself and others, you are the backbone of this movement and the future of the white race

that faggot is a /x/ larper start here.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

ignore anything that says aliens or blood over intent.

if it mentions enoch it's okay, ignore biblical literalists who can't stop pushing christianity rather than discuss the babylon mysteries.

Don't take this answer as from the order, I am not a member.
I only hope that our paths may cross one day.
Watch the vids, they are quite intriguing.

i dont think its saturn. saturn being refered to it i believe is just (((them))) corrupting another symbol and meaning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.

for what i eblieve what the black sun is i have to explain a bit.
first there is the principle of as above, so below. this has quite a lot implications actually, but one is that for everything in this realm, the material realm (below), there is a counterpart in the spiritual/divine realm (above).
then there is the normal sun. the source of the material life, giving heat, light and energy. but there is also the counterpart, the black sun. the spiritual source of life, the conciousness, the divine spark, the holy spirit or just god.
sind its the black sun it is round and thus also the opposide of the black cube (of saturn)

but symbology is a tricky issue. its pretty much impossible to say what is the real meaning, who really started something and where they took it from. this is just how i made sense out of it.

He hasn't said anything /x/ tier, he is ok, he just needs to listen more and talk less

can only recomment that video. its really good even though its long.

this is allegedly the second part to it, but i didnt came to watch it yet

M
A
G
A

>but symbology is a tricky issue. its pretty much impossible to say what is the real meaning,

This is true, symbols mean different things to different people at different times, context and time period are very important when interpreting them, but there are two very important meanings that tower above all others, you will the answer where I showed you to look. I already gave a very important clue here

At the moment, I am only a simple wanderer.
I reflect the light I walk through into dark places where it is needed.
I wish I was better, as many failures as victories.
My resolve is hardening from the constant beatings.
May we meet and rejoice one day.

The entire video is on the channel I already gave you and the information is interesting but not very meaningful in the big scheme of things

I look to that day with pride my friend you are a leader set the example, the worthy will notice and they will follow

you still look too much like a LARPer trying to shill his youtube channel.

drop all the "i have so many informations i could give you but aint" attitude like here and eventually i would check out a vid or too

No one can give you a PHD in a Sup Forums post that is just how it is. Showing people their identity and everything they believe is all contrived to control and enslave them then reteaching the real world from the beginning requires them to come to class and do their homework just like any other schooling. If you don't understand that yet, you are not very far into escaping the matrix yet. Besides you are misusing the word shill, you don't shill products or ideas.

samefagging really?

go outside you are probably a morbidly obese cripple who gets off trying to recruit likeminded autistic losers into your larp squad. gives you a sense of worth and superiority over them.

you aren't needed here you can leave friend

no retard, you replied to someone saying "he isnt /x/ tier" when that person was talking about YOU.

that is samefagging, and you are just buttmad that you forgot to switch back to your other incognito browser with a proxy.

I think it is you that should show your way to /x/ brother, we don't need you, this is only for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. We may have a use for you down the road but now you are needed, thanks for stopping by though. Work on yourself first then you may be ready to lead others

and you dont help anyone by just telling them they have much to learn mate.

>Besides you are misusing the word shill, you don't shill products or ideas.
i use shill as "trying to implement ideas, concepts, or products for an egoistic reason or with backthoughts." as definition. the product is your youtubechannel, and your reaon/backthought is getting views. so while you may are not a paid shill, you still shill your youtube channel in my book

ok, now you have without a doubt proven my theory that you are a involent cripple living with your single mother, no father or man in the house would allow you to sit and gain all that weight sitting on your ass infront of the computer screengrabbing shit from the history channel's AYYLIENSLMAO series for your LARP website and youtube channel.

ignoring the fact you fucked up and just talking like a literal autist.

When you think you are ready you can find us, have a great day. Be a leader, we are depending on you

Datty halp me datty! i poep my panz datty!!

what the fuck is that

Fake and gay
Sage

Don't you ever stop by a Black Sun thread and sage you homo

A leader has a goal to accomplish or a fire to preserve. I am but an ember from my mother, yet she is gone and only I remain.
My mourning period is nearly over. I will clean my house and seek fellowship, the fire rises.
How blessed are we to be born in such dry times? The whole world may yet shine.

this is the most pivotal time in human history we are reaching phi. It is leaders like you why we do this. You truly see and you shine for others to find the path in the dark. Show the world brother, show them it is supposed to be, how it can it be and how it will be, the fire rises indeed, soon it will consume those that have tried to extinguish it

>this is the most pivotal time in human history
It is the only time in human history, user.
Fear not, the more I understand, the less I worry. A great feast awaits us.

Spoken like a true adept

Yea pretty sure trump would be dead and the tweet would be pulled if trump went through with this. You can’t name the jew when your number one backer is israel fucking shill

interesting view, thanks for stopping by

de niro's son

not wife's son, it's his own son with a nigress

Thank you again for the momentum.
Don't spend all day in here, that is what they seek.
Say hi to your neighbors for me, retake your community.

same user, same

He calls himself BhodiMantra and is a LARPing poo.

I am not Bodhi, but thanks for stopping by