Reminder that Europe is a tiny shithole and doesn't have the beautiful expanse that America has

Reminder that Europe is a tiny shithole and doesn't have the beautiful expanse that America has.

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GR8 B8 M8 8/8

Yeah we know

california needs a caesar

Why do they call it silicon valley?

Hey Amerimutt, I'm moving to your country soon and there's nothing you can do about it

Just make it quick Imran Muhammad.

NO
DON'T COME HERE
DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN
DON'T HAVE WHITE CHILDREN
STOP
YAMEROOOOOOOOO

I'm sure I'm whiter than you.

Because everything they make is exaggerated, fake, and only for show

Come back after thousand years of history faggot.

And yet most of Russia is uninhabitable

Nice bait, fag

Europe is gorgeous. Med sea, the alpes, the greek island.

North America is bland.

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

hang on I'm not sure they included Hawaii in that comparison

Choose your location wisely. You don't want to go to major cities. Though given your flag you'll probably blend right in if you move to chinatown.

Because there are absolutely no natural breasts present.

The Alps are hills. Check out Rocky Mountain National Park. If you want coral reef diving check Florida. We have cold water Islands, warm water Islands, you name it. The US is the Texas of the world. You name it we got it bigger and better.

There's literally no reason to ever go to North America when you live in/near Europe. Europe has everything you need in terms of culture, climate, scenery. Plus you got the Canary Islands down south, plus places like Morroco to visit across the Meddy Poind.

US is good if you want to visit NYC, Texas, LA, and SF (if you're a hippie). That's pretty much it. Maybe Miami too:?

Other than that, USA is completely pointless and boring. Plus the people are retarded degenerate instagram normies, meztitzos, niggers, and nu males. USA would be the last place you'd want to raise a family too. This is why it's literally Weimar, and will soon be Brazil, and then South Africa

Prepping in Alaska seems comfy though.

East Asia seems too humid, so I'd never want to go there.

What is south American cone like?

So the state of California is about as large as the state of Italy?

Ok, mate, you are truly a genius.

How about the European state of Greenland. Guess how large that is.

Yeah but the alps have life. See lakes like Lake Como, and Garda. Check out the Swiss and French lakes too. They have just a good amount of a comfy population among the hills, plus the mountains have unique shapes.

There's some nice rocky mountains areas/lakes, but they seem to be completely dead and cold. Good for prepping though.

California and the west of the US has great landscapes, tf are you talking about Rasheed.

Fixed

Mate Italy isn't even that big, but at least its not 50% desert.

6/10, too white.

Kek
Saved

>Plus the people are retarded degenerate instagram normies, meztitzos, niggers, and nu males. USA would be the last place you'd want to raise a family too.

btw, I'm referring to cities here. I'm not attacking Americans in general. I'm just stating the fact that the cities look awesome, but a lot of the people are Kardashain wannabes.

>The Alps are hills. Check out Rocky Mountain National Park
The highest point in the Alps is 15,000ft the highest point in the Rocky mountains is 4,000ft

No part of the world compares to Europe in terms of natural beauty and architecture

Why are amerimutts so stupid?

smaller than texas im sure.

Size of the nation is pretty meaningless.

*14,000ft

There are multiple 15000+ peaks in the rockies

>starts infighting
come on user we don't need your shitty b8

Btw nobody cares about your opinion, everyone has an opinion about America. Your's isn't notable

Reminder that Italians have a better life quality than yours, see pic related

Because most of the owners of major tech companies have their HQs there and silicon is associated with microchips and other circuitry used in tech hardware.

America is more developed than Italy and your shit country, sweetie

Pikes Peak and Mount Elbert are both over 14000 feet.

No more Asians... we’re full

It isn't if people die earlier, that's the signature feature of shitholes like Wallonia

long live european and their childran

>Btw n--n-nobody cares about y-your opinion okey :'(
Aww shit, sorry I touched a nerve m80. Go get a glass of water and you'll be fine I''m sure. Stop being a little tartflake.

>comparing us to California
This is very insulting Amerifriend. Pls delet

You were saying, sweetie?

Europe is a cuckfest! Go suck off some sand niggers, people like you is what will make every country in Europe end in stan.

you will not mind if we send all the refugees of your wars to your empty espanses then

pic related
Anyway your poor effort threads won't distract us from your failures in Virginia and New Jersey, you Muttkike

when did you invade us?

Reminder that your country is less developed than my country

What has appreciating European geography have to to with Immigration policies and Islam? Are you retarded?

Oh gee, I'm so sad I don't get to live in your less developed country :(

That map is bullshit. Britain hasn't even taken half of those countries

We don't need land, we are great as we are and the center of the world. Even geography was made around Europe, this is why you're the west and Asians are easterners. This is why every continent is an identifiable landmass except Europe that doesn't have any true limit with Asia but we basically said Europe stops here, where non white people begin. If we had lower standards Europe would include the whole of Russia. Also this is a pic from a shitty small town in France, yet it has more nice buildings and art than the whole American continents will ever have. You're just euros who were kicked out of here for being too trash/religiousfaggs/poor(Irish+polish). Come to peace with it and realize your dominance is only less than a century old and something of a small period thing like Genghis Khan, and it was only made possible because of the euros who live in the USA. European radiation and dominance is eternal, once the EU becomes a real country and we get a right wing parliament ruling it we will be unstoppable and over dominant again. Enjoy your country being in charge, it won't last long.

France is less developed than the United States, baby!

I think it was originally created on the basis of any military actions taken against a country. But the basis of land mass meaning very little still holds true.

do you even know how they measure this? its totally meaningless

I hope that development will keep on growing independently from the famous percentage.

I seriously do, m8.

I hope so
Yes, I do know how they calculate it. And?

Define developed. You might have more purchasing power but quality of life is better here. We get to have lots of vacation, appreciate good cheap wine and cheese, have gorgeous churches and cathedrals to enlighten our skylines all over, we get laid more, we study more, we travel to very different cultures (different yet worth visiting like Spain, Italy, Germany) more while your only option for a weekend trip is either Canada (America 1.0) or Mexico (America 0.0). We live longer as well, and have less pollution, GMO, pesticides, etc, our agriculture is mostly non concentrated and traditional and of high quality, our fashion is top notch and we get good suits, coats etc filthy cheap, our cars are ugly but our German friends right at the border sell us very cheap highly esthetic German berlines, de have everything in France alone, from highest mountain in Europe to the beach down south to the ocean for surfing in the west to the gorgeous rivers and castles of la Loire. Europe is truly blessed, be it for the climate, for the higher cultures inhabiting it to the very European people, very diverse handsome white ethnicities from Slavic girls to cold beauties in the north to redhead cuties in the British isles to the gorgeous med girls that will dance while riding your dick all night to superior Italian or Spanish music. Give up, we're the best starting region on earth.

I love how you had to bring up OTHER countries in your defense of why your country is supposedly better than America? Sad. And air pollution is actually quite bad in Europe compared to America. And Europe still imports toxic food grown elsewhere. Pic related is your shitty air quality

Won't happen. It's still growing because whites are still in charge. The only countries outside Europe that made it are USA, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Israel and Japan (probably South Korea and soon China as well). They all were majority white or ruled by white people (SA). The only non white countries that made it did so by autoconverting themselves to European life style and values (Japan) or thanks to our technology outsourced there and copied by them. Israel are kikes so they jewed their way to the top and they still have very high European admixture which partly explains their ability to be more pragmatic and not chimp out (Jews chimped out a lot under Rome and the orthodox 100% Jews still do in Israel). White genetics are a symbol of stability, intelligence, planning and ability to create. Only Altaic people have managed to come to our level as close seconds (Japan, Genghis khan prior to that).

Europe is 1. I can't tell people of Anglo ancestry from people of Spanish ancestry from people of italian ancestry here. White Europeans are brother nations, we are just less federalists than you but a guy from Maine will be much more different from a guy from South California culture wise than an Italian from a french, except for the language.

Considering I've traveled all over my country, people really aren't that different, just different accents. You don't know what you're talking about. And please, do tell me about the two WORLD WARS Europe had. White brotherhood, eh?

>doesn't even have blonde bodyhair.
>white

Are you kidding?
Or thats just because you guys cant keep your shit together.

UK went to hell when you guys lost your biggest slave pit... The Raj.

Burger-bro is right, europeshithole cant unify to fight against the moslems, and soon yall regret it.
Plus without unification you guys wont be able to keep up with asia and the new world.

OR YOU GUYS PLANNING TO COUNT ON GLOBALIZATION FOR EVER?
protip: cant fight those resource wars while being a cultural marxist peace loving cunt

Well... Theres always robot-slaves... But I digress

Most blondes I've seen have brown body hair, sooooo

>Spain, Italy

What the fuck is a Spain? Must be a mountain range somewhere in Asia. Not important anyway.

56% isn't just a meme

California has a beautiful countryside. I live in the mountains up here. 4000ft above sea level- peaceful, beautiful, quiet. Get up here before the fall colors end.

Which mountains, fellow Californiabro?

Lagunas, San Diego County.

I've never ventured to that part of SD County. I must remedy that.

You must. It's sparsely populated and gets all the way up to 6000ft where the forest ends and the desert begins. This morning I was woken up by owls. Far better than a shit alarm clock or police siren. Plenty of wildlife here to see.

What about you?

>sooooo
they're hair is dyed

Damn. Is that Anza Borrego? Great view and amazing climate difference. I dont live that far from SD so this will be cool to do. Thanks, buddy

Tell that to my brother in law. Blonde, blue eyed, Brown body hair. That's bullshit and you know it.

wewlad
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

this is just general HDI, if you look at innequality adjusted HDI, so IHDI, the IHDI of USA is the same as poland

You forget our biggest territory.

>america loses 270 million people in under 10 years

UMA

How can slavaboos even compete?

Yes. That's Anza Borrego, enjoy.

That's a pretty good HDI for being only le 49.9999999999999999% huwhite. Imagine if the shitskins weren't here.

divide and conquer
thanks amerimutt jew OP for creating another 56% thread