Okay you fucking autists, lets get to the bottom of this!

what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6296

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting. Bump

The Jews.

which part?

Does he blink?

buy my book

I listened to this at work today. Fucking amazing podcast and highly recommended.

All the mushroom shit probably.

probably the medicinal benefits of:

Shitake, Lion's Mein, Mitaki, Ragi and Taka, Reishi, Chaga,

And the adverse effects of Portabella and Agaratine compounds and hydrazines

Why do Jews always look at people sideways n talking to them face to face?

1:45:00 timestamp didn't work for me
the part where he said he can't talk about portabello mushrooms

>All the mushroom shit probably.
>probably the medicinal benefits of:
I was listening it yesterday for a while too and he said that eating some mushrooms it can cure alzheimer or shit like that. I hope it could cure OCD and make you a newer person. I have a friend that have told me that is a unique experience and that you find yourself and ask you questions about who do you want to be and you find your answers. More or less what the guy said in the video. But I don't know, I don't believe that eating mushrooms could make you a newer person and solve all your mental problems.

great, another one with mouth noses and heavy nasal breathing

Mushroom man is here to save the day!
No really this fucker rocks!

Maybe is a posion that doesn't leave any rest?

CHAGA AND RISHI BEST MUSHROOM

It's either something really bad like an untraceable poison, something really good like cure for cultural marxism, an unfunny joke because they are essential useless or he's stupid or he's fucking with us. Maybe Joe Rogan gave him too much ayahuasca?

Did he say a lot of weird shit in the rest of the interview like many guests do?

oh jesus, did that star trek character named after him and their terrence mckenna space warp drive shit embolden all of these druggies to crawl out again

>what did he mean by this?
>links a 2+ hour video
Specify what you mean or kys

read the whole link you autist

seems like a normal dude. there was the obligatory bit about seeing into the future through another universe or some shit while tripping on mushrooms, but other than that

>what did he mean by this?
>youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6296
^ He asked a question and linked a 2 hour video...that's the whole link.

BUMP

bad as the damn weed guys.

>there is no doubt we came from africa

close it here

He's fun to listen to, but medicinal mushrooms are alternative medicine. Pseudoscience.

copy the link newfag, embed doesn't send you to the right time even though it's specified in the link.

I wonder what happened to that mushroom user who would post news articles about mushrooms when Sup Forums wasn't shit.

>be world famous mycologist
>write the most useless, impractical book on cultivating mushrooms ever
i don't particularly like this faggot

>I don't believe that eating mushrooms could make you a newer person and solve all your mental problems.
You have not consumed mushrooms in large. Go eat a half oz.

I have a number of stament's literature and used to keep cultures of portabello, oyster and shitake. I have drifted away from the hobby over the last few years however. Way back when I started, an expert gives me some spores, tells me it is the easiest beginner mushroom....Turns out it was cubes. He was 100% correct however. You have to try to kill cubes once they start growing.

>I don't believe that eating mushrooms could make you a newer person and solve all your mental problems.

Why not? The reports of exactly this occurring, along with similar reports from LSD and DMT, suggests that the statement has some serious merit.

>tfw was a big liberal until i took psychedelics
>have taken shrooms around 8 times and LSD like 4
>became more introspective, realize the value of individuals, changed the way I think for sure
>psychedelics helped redpill me
Am I alone?

>alternative medicine. Pseudoscience.

Theres ton of evidence, but research is still widely prohibited. That is the only reason it is not considered by the consensus-plagued academia.

Alternative medicine does not equal false medicine...

it's not an instant cure for mental problems, but it sure changes you. for months after you did it. for me it had a very positive impact on my live. in a deliberate and responsible manner, go eat 5 g dried liberty caps and see for yourself if it doesn't change you for the better

>obligatory bit about seeing into the future through another universe or some shit while tripping on mushrooms

I see, regular normal episode.

>Am I alone?
Nope. I had 5/8 one night. It was amazing, and very introspective. I quit smoking because of it. I quit drinking, and have become a better family man. It was the last time I did them, and it has been 8 years or more now.

A guy with that much info and experience in a specific subject like that can't be a "normal dude". The way he talks structures his thoughts make it seem like his IQ is in the +150s.

Maybe next time you even quit Sup Forums?

kek

Explain me what did you experience and what changed in you, what do you feel different.

>tfw you'll never get your hands on psychedelics
is meditating 5 hours a day the only hope left for me?

Even 10 minutes every day would increase your happiness.

If you really were red-pilled, you would see the cancer that Sup Forums truly is.

Nope. Psychedelics literally turned me into a nazi. Eat a bunch of LSD and go to niggertown, you'll instantly become racist and want to anywhere but near niggers.

>meditating
how do you it?

>Eat a bunch of LSD and go to niggertown

Yeah, that sounds like a fantastic idea there, user.

You know how people like Seth Rich tend to die when they want to spread the truth that powerful people don't want them to?

Same deal with big pharma. There is no profit in curing disease, in fact, it poses an existential threat to their bottom line.

>Maybe next time you even quit Sup Forums?
I found Sup Forums in the epoch after the drugs and booze. I doubt I would "quit". The information here is too good....sure there is a metric fuck ton of garbage....but the diamonds....They are worth the dig.

LSD made me laugh uncontrollably, freak the fuck out, and see some serious shit in the space of 12 hours.
One of the few things i can remember is watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs and it being great, although i couldnt tell you what happened.

a bit hard to explain, but i basically used to hang out with trash and nigs and do drugs etc. and then i did lsd with some of them and i just realized how fucked they were and how fake i had been for so many years. over the next 6 months i did a few heavy trips on both cubensis and liberty caps alone or with my gf.

i don't really know how to describe the actual experiences, most people tend to talk alot about the visual hallucinations and i've read trip reports on erowid and stuff like that and i don't relate to that at all. it's more the introspective work you do on the way up and how you deal with the things your mind throws at you strengthens you or rewires you over time or something.
i don't know how to say anything about this without getting into cringey new age territory

I mostly use two methods
do nothing and focus on breath
here's the explanation of the do nothing method
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6cdIaUZCA

portobello mushrooms = jews

You don't need drugs to transcend into a higher reality. The psychedelics may let you visit god, nirvana or what ever you want to call it. But after a while, you will have to come back to the clutches of the ego.
>Eat healthy
>Exercise
>Sleep well
>Study religion, history and philosophy
>Meditate

All these things will do much more for you than tripping to be honest.

>without a doubt came from Africa

except they proved this year we didn't

HUH

As I thought, just sitting and focusing in your breath. I have done that, my psycologist adviced me to do it to decrease anxiety and ocd. For anxiety it can help, it relax you, makes your mind rest, but not for OCD.

>what do you feel different.
hard to say, those events are 9 years in the past but i quickly started hanging out with different people, started school and general self improvement. finishing my phd soon. not where i was originally headed

>lions mein
It's Lions Mane. How do you fuck that up?

Instead of looking for the accelerator you will soon start to get very interested in finding the brakes!
-Terence McKenna

we all see it, we just can't stop, we are trapped here, like you.

Trust me dude, it changes you. It's the only drug I dont regret trying during my days of degeneracy.

Watched this ealier today.
It was an overall good podcast but he has some radical ideas. That stuff about seeing into the multiverse is going a bit far.
You know it wouldn't surprise me if mushrooms and mycelium has had a big effect on the biological evolution of the planet.

you can get stuck on plateau very easily with only focus on breath technique, especially if you don't know where to progress
if you can, torrent that guy's audiobook "the science of enlightenment" all of the common meditation techniques are explained there, including the background and how they work
the audiobook even has several guided meditations meditation featuring the different techniques

I liked him in Homeland

>alternative medicine
you have it backwards. like cnn calling others fake news. big pharma are the real ones who push alternative medicine. they are the aberrant

I would watch this does he talk about magic mushrooms at all?

Really shows the state of society when choosing not to pump yourself full of chemicals is considered "alternative".

>"Funjie"

fucking lol. Why do Autmericans struggle to pronounce words properly?

get really good at meditation and you can unlock siddhis which are like super powers (of course you probably understand that going after them directly or for the wrong reasons or whatever might not lead to as much success but whatever). and dont listen to those people who espouse that you shouldnt worry if you're bad at meditation and all that - these are the same people who tell their children that it's ok to be a degenerate failure as long as you can accept yourself and be happy and whatnot (it is true that you should not "worry" about it, but you know what i mean). the purpose of practicing meditation is to get better at it. it's like working out - you can get a lot more out of it if you use a good mentality (for most of the history of meditation and things like buddhism and hinduism, women werent allowed to participate), somebody with a high iq who was good at sports in school will likely be better, etc, so keep those types of things in mind when you meditate

BLOOOIMEY THA MAARICIN CINT TOK ROOOIGHT CINNEEE

Just look what he was saying 10 years ago. Hydrazines are carcinogenic. If you're going to eat agaricus bisporus you need to cook them well to reduce hydrazine levels. I'm guessing he quit talking about it because he got threatened.

>World's leading mycologist can't pronounce fungi correctly
Alright Ahmed, I'll take your word for it

>he got threatened.
from what?