OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8QhXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Donna Brazile: Clinton campaign was a "cult"

>executing Dems
Yea, there’s no middle ground. It’s either execution or let them do whatever they want. Absolutely nothing else can be done. Good point! Many such cases! Not sad!

They aren't getting away with JFK, also a differewnt time
People are much more prone to believe """conspiracy theories""" instead of the coverup
JFK files getting released just shows that, Tucker even said they have something to hide for delaying them
different time
see above
see above

wtf i love Donna now

Germany hosting a Climate conference these days. Yet we haven't match any climate targets, hell our gas emissions in Germany have not sunk at all.

States like VA, CO and NV are lost from all the shitskins and white liberals that have flooded in over the last decade or so. If Trump wants to really shore up his margins in 2020, he needs to focus on making the Rust Belt states and Florida redder and dump money into white northern states like Maine, New Hampshire and Minnesota. We'll have to retake the rest of the country by force, electorally it's become impossible in some states

Who else here /blackpilled/?

>dems think they have control all of a sudden

kek. yesterday turn out for voting was almost record lows

There needs to be a massive campaign against these anti-American people holding power.

For God's sake, Kerry is defending both Iran and North Korea and taking their side over American people and U.S. MSM (and Europe) shows this as something positive.

daily reminder that LiAngelo Ball is going to jail in China

in America we pretend stealing is no big deal

I'm actually serious yes because if you can think of another way to stop them I am all ears.

ONE (1) YEAR AGO TODAY... YOU RURAL RETARDS VOTED THE LITERAL NEXT FUCKING HITLER AS THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT!! DID YOU SERIOUSLY NOT THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES?

THINK ABOUT IT... MILLIONS OF BROWN, BLACK AND LATINX PEOPLE WERE ALREADY ALIENATED, UNABLE TO FIT INTO YOUR TURBO RACIST, COLONIALIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC MASCULINE CULTURE. AND YOU DECIDE TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO LITERALLY WANTS TO GENOCIDE ALL THOSE GROUPS? WE WILL RISE UP! WE WILL STAND AGAINST YOUR HATE, UNITED!! BROWN, BLACK, LATINO, AND QUEER BODIES WILL NOT BE DIVIDED. WE OUTNUMBER YOUR RACIST LITTLE KEKS. YOUR BREED WILL GO EXTINCT. GO CRY NOW! :)

Hillary Clinton’s 2011 State Department hand-picked George Papadopoulos, who lied to Feds about Trump-Russia

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

>This is a bad thing

>Yea, there’s no middle ground. It’s either execution or let them do whatever they want.
In Hillary's case that's literally true though. She sold a fifth of our Uranium to the Russians. That's treason and a hanging offense.

Democrats victory is flipping the AC mayor, NJ governorship, and the 14 seats in the VA state house. But we’re still talking about the governorship. These people are desperate for a “win.”

>Government is making itself smaller on its own.
What in the world?

Why doesn't Trump make some statements about favoring the legalization of marijuana. In a business perspective, it's stupid not to legalize it. With legalization, it would create hundreds of thousands of jobs in the US, bring in a ton of tax dollars because of degenerates, and would take a hit to the cartels. Is there any reason why Trump make any statements that there should be a bill for this and if there was, he'd sign it?

I can't figure out her end game. She keeps going back and forth.

oh no now americans will have jobs

then
>we wont have a terror problem, stop spreading fear bigot racist
now
>yeah we will have terror

>when it's the anniversary of your historic loss and you need double the amount of infants to sacrifice because you failed your masters and need to relieve stress

she's going to spill the beans about seth!

>our gas emissions in Germany have not sunk at all.
Not to mention your sandnigger numbers have been climbing at unsustainable levels.

VW was faking emissions numbers right?

He is an impeach drumpf dude weed lmao guy raiding tryin to bait you.

>aaah~ onii-chan, my swamp is draining on its own!

>o-oy vey, what do you mean, give the readers some actual numbers?
>wh-what do you mean compare those numbers to every other administration change in US history?
>h-help! anti-semitism! I'm being raped! RUSSIANS!

Is this who they will push as their next President?

because a large portion of his base is against it

No, she’s selling a book.

Fucking disgusting article.

>norks tested nukes before Trump even announced president
>they knew Trump was coming
>they were preparing

HOW?!!?!?

>Hillary Clinton’s 2011 State Department hand-picked George Papadopoulos
Post link.

Wonder why we didn't have a terror problem in the 60s?

You: look at this and tell me we can come to an agreement with these people.

We clearly can't. They have to die.

She's trying to sell a book and avoid shooting herself 3 times in the back of the head, while also sucking up to the Bernie wing without completely alienating the center

It's a difficult dance

Ross made a very good point:
Terror didn't used to be common place, like it is today. Before 9/11, we mostly didn't hear about it too much, mainly in movies, and even then, it happened in 3rd world countries. We live in a whole new world now

We won the PA SC seat by a big margin and Republicans could still be the majority of VA delegates.

Hillary Clinton is the new guest editor of Teen Vogue

How is it possible to be this stupid?

europe could ask the same thing... and they are starting to

The link is his fucking resume.

All these people have guaranteed jobs on NGOs and colleges, also activist organizations.

The delegates Dahnald?

We did though. It was niggers acting up.

Shes going to run again, isn't she?

But Tucker's democratic guest yesterday that we just need to dismiss her because she's a "certifiably crazy" person.

Democrats are also immune to sexism btw

>No, she’s selling a book.

She's up to more than that. I think she's trying to rehabilitate her own reputation, as well as that of the Democrap party apparatus. Good luck with that.

Anybody actually against it is a fucking idiot, and this is coming from somebody who thinks everybody that smokes is a complete degenerate. If these people cannot see the benefit of the legalization, they're idiots.

>North Korea only started testing nukes After Trump got elected

Keeping the majorty in the House of delegates will help us in 2020 when redistrictioning happens.

but i read teen vogue was shut down

If he did it would give the deep state an out to say the cartels assassinated him. At this point he has no greater enemy than the deep state. He can direct his agenda towards openly criminal elements in his second term.

>ayo hol up
>let me just undermine my own country on the world stage some more
Why can't we execute politicians for this?

liberal retards will believe this also

Democrats will learn exactly nothing from Alabama. Wheres /ptg/ was generally expecting that Gillespie had a 50/50 chance of winning and that Republicans would lose everywhere else the Dems are literally expecting a win in Alabama because "muh blue wave".

But when Alabama goes red they're just going to say "Alabama is a redneck shithole who cares".

They do not analyze data at all because they have a deep seated prejudice towards people from conservative states, they will never learn.

Even Schumer's attempts to "FDR" back in August proved the Democrats haven't learned. Rhetoric is irrelevant, results are what matter. Between October 2016 and August 2017 200,000 jobs were created in the mining and manufacturing sectors- the biggest gains in decades. The fact is you can talk about a "New Deal" all you want but no one will vote for your empty words when Trump is actually doing something.

This is what none of these liberals or career politicians understand.

Technically a swing state but I think the mass felon amnesty vote is probably the same thing to VA as the illegal amnesty vote in California.

>Democrats won 16 seats in VA's House of Delegates
>Reps still control the Senate until 2020 and one half of the Delegates

I just hope the Reps in VA go maximum obstruction to ruin Northam's day.

>REEE BUT WE WON THE GOVERNORSHIP AND HALF THE SEATS WHY WON'T YOU LET US TURN EVERYONE IN VIRGINIA GAY?

But I'm expecting them to cuck out.

t. FBI

Everyone can suck my balls on T-Day

>It was niggers acting up.\
Checked
Acting up back this was still being downtown after nightfall, not stealing shit.

WHERE IS THE HAPPENING TRUMP PROMISED

>ecelebs

Seems like small consolation

>Assad says Syria war does not end in Deir al-Zor
>He also indicated that he might take the war to the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which controls more than a quarter of Syria, by saying the war targeted those who seek to "divide and weaken states".
>His comments came after a meeting with Ali Akbar Velayati, the foreign policy adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
archive.is/8QhXP

It's all a big scam.

>1 day after Dems win some elections
>they go right back to shitting on each other

Yessss, this pleases my penis

Imagine a world where terrorists targeted media outlets. Would they print shit like this?

>Posting a whore
Post food.

>Hillary Clinton is the new guest editor of Teen Vogue

Seems somehow appropriate - failure linked with other failure

Kevin Spacey accusers should just 'suck it up'

Ben needs to start drawing McCain with his brain tumor.

It wasn't a good result, but it shows that Pennsylvania wasn't just a fluke.

NV and CO aren't totally lost if you look at the margins from 2016.

VA is the state that's gotten fucked hard by the Northeastern migrants.

Because we're "Civilized"

She could barely function last year. They usually throw lightweights at incumbents also.

they already did suck it up

This is the new truth now and the only truth, you may think otherwise but those are just conspiracy theories.
Maybe you think that you can prove this wrong? Well guess what, you can't!
DRUUUUMPF!

>'suck it up'
This sounds dirty coming from a fag.

Liberals die to terror attacks, no skin off my nose

280 character Twitter is retarded

It's all about bleeding American dry and crippling her.
Has nothing to do with (((climate)))

>200,000 in the manufacturing and energy extraction sector
I like this stuff.

>rare Deepwater Jew

So when is Trump gonna inspect the Chinese troops?

The White House is taking steps to undo another one of former President Barack Obama’s legacy-defining foreign-policy accomplishments.

The Washington Post reports that, in a landmark ruling, the Trump administration is reversing some of Obama detente with Cuba by cracking down on travel and business with the island.

1. Under the new rules, most individual visits to Cuba will no longer be allowed.
2. U.S. citizens will again have to travel as part of a licensed group, accompanied by a group representative.
3. Americans will also be barred from staying at a long list of hotels and from patronizing restaurants, stores and other enterprises that the State Department has determined are owned by or benefit members of the Cuban government, specifically its security services.

Administration officials said the new regulations go into effect Thursday
They will not affect travel arrangements already made or contracts already signed, which are to be grandfathered in under existing law.

This is not an anime board, refrain from posting anime. Thanks

Can someone send this to Senator Grassley? He's one of the few good guys.

Well, shit.

i give them credit for that

Of course not. It'd be anuddah shoah, and unfortunately we live in the timeline where as long is it's Muslims plowing trucks into people and Republican congressmen being shot it's fine as long as Jake Tapper is concerned

as far as*
wew

He and Melania were invited into the forbidden city. A foreign leader has literally never been allowed inside.

>when you lose the presidency of the United State and your consolation prize is writing for teen vogue