Federal Judge Explains WTC Collapse

:Federal-Judge: David-Wynn: Miller explains how 911 was a 6.3 H2C event.
It looks like we had the answer right under our noses the entire time. How did you miss this Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=adgyVRSePPc

Some background on :Federal-Judge: David-Wynn:, He is the inventor of QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.
youtube.com/watch?v=ce20oLUymgM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GY0yWXGaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8
youtu.be/adgyVRSePPc?t=7m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=17tqXgvCN0E
thefreedictionary.com/nom de guerre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never heard of this guy before. This dude is legit. Is he still around? Thanks for sharing :)

is it worth watching? is he jew? someone brief me in pls

>6.3 H2C event.
gonna need you to elaborate on whatever the fuck that is
tower 7 was a controlled demo
lucky larry: "PULL IT"
youtube.com/watch?v=4GY0yWXGaKs

his explanation explains the giant explosion on top of the tower before it went down

>glass is a hydrocarbon
>steel is a hydrocarbon
COME THE FUCK ON NOW

Sounds like controlled opposition.

He's going the "Energy Weapon" Theory but calling it C4.

I'm still going with HAARP powered; hurricane transferred energy weapon that was launched from the bay (aka: Where did the towers go?).

this is how the Illuminati took down the WTC
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8

This was brought to you by Black Sun

The implication here is that they had previous knowledge and had the building rigged to blow previous to 911? Or was there a demolition team there the day of? Is there any way that is possible? Any chance these buildings are built with charges in place already?

Somebody was telling me that "Hutchinson can no longer reproduce his experiments". I didn't know if it was a shill or what.

I think (((they))) got to Hutchison and his girlfriend. He's just a mad scientist type like Wozniak was.

Nobody else could reproduce his results hence his rezults cannot be proven and are therefore bullshit.

How fucking low IQ are the Nigs in the audience around 7:04?

youtu.be/adgyVRSePPc?t=7m4s

Are you even listening to what the guy is saying?

How do you take a 4 foot thick ibeam with a 2 inch web and turn it into smoke?

>You cut it!

I'm all for more based negroes in the conspiracy community but for fuck's sake, lurk more.

The science is there. Frequency can indeed affect the atomic structure of matter. University of Southern California did it with wine glasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=17tqXgvCN0E

And a first year physics student can probably explain it to you. All matter has a frequency.

It's very likely that an Energy Weapon exists and along with it, anti-gravity technology.

around 18:40 he start talking about some island case and winning 180M dollars.... etc.
Can you english speakers write what he's talking about? barely can understand him there

I'm all-in on the inside job/demolition but this video is reversed, cropped and faked. please don't if you're serious. If not, then fuck you for muddying shit up.

how can you tell

look at any other collapse video; count the broken windows/locations, penthouse position, smoke drift etc. so obvious

First term he says around that mark is "Nom de Guerre" which is a French term for "A fictitious name; a pseudonym."

thefreedictionary.com/nom de guerre

Then he starts talking about the "Government making...$$$ off of....what sounds like "Book Sales" but he may be using another foreign language term because he also slurs his voice.

A fascinating man that can lead you down a lot of rabbit holes.

This guy is very curious. Just read his Wiki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller

>Miller says that he is the innovator of what he calls the Mathematical Interface for Language or Quantum-Math-Communications and Language[12] or Correct-Language.[13] According to Miller, the language he pioneered could end war. Miller's design involves some sentences that begin with prepositional phrases, using the word For. His sentences have many more nouns than verbs. According to Miller, only nouns have legal authority. The language also has an abundance of punctuation.

You heard in the video, he refers to "syntax". I still don't quite get it though.

"Pull it"

"Pull the firefighters out."

I can't believe you listen to a guy who (poorly) photoshops pictures to prove the conspiracy....

>"Pull the firefighters out."
that's not what he says. he says he made the call to "pull it".

Kickass threaad. Bump

no, he said THEY made the decision to pull it (the firefighting operation in WTC7), him and the fire dept.

why would larry have a hand in saying whether or not the firefighters should be in there unless it was coming down?

If you watch them go down, it looks like a controlled demolition.
Watch any controlled demo compared to buildings collapse or on fire, admittedly not many get planes flown into them, but the difference is eye opening.
Also the famous BBC news reporter saying that building 7 also collapsed, a good 20 minutes before it did. Not nitpicking over the timing, but you can clearly SEE building 7 in the back ground during her report.
It was the perfect excuse for CIA,
> Where is that report on all those crimes you committed CIA?
> Sorry, we lost them in building 7.

Also there are reports of a whole lot of CIA whistle blowers or agents who had question marks on their file regarding if they would keep shit secret, that happened to be in build 7.

Also, after the first tower was hit, most people from the second tower wanted to Evac, but security held them back with orders that "no one must leave" that's why the sniffer dogs had such a hard time finding people, most where on the ground floor.

Mods, where are you?
For people who don't get it, that erroneous punctuation signifies that this is a schizoid sovereign citizen who thinks that a typo can keep him out of jail.