Brit/pol/ - The BASED Boris Johnson Edition

>Priti Patel might be sacked within hours
twitter.com/Peston/status/928017894465769472

>Welsh Labour politician Carl Sargeant found dead after suspension over allegations of inappropriate behaviour towards women
news.sky.com/story/ex-welsh-minister-carl-sargeant-dead-after-suspension-11117363

>Bad day for May [...] "I've never seen anything like it", predicting that the government might even fall apart, precipitating an election next year, Jeremy Corbyn as prime minister and Brexit never coming to pass.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41894534

>Boris Johnson will 'call Iran' after making gaffe that could see UK mother jailed for another 5yrs
rt.com/uk/409015-iran-johnson-ratcliffe-jail/

>Ministers to publish post-EU trade legislation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41895387

>Dad of adopted baby guilty of murder
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41889108

>Judge spares mother-of-five from jail after she encouraged UK terror attacks on pro-ISIS Facebook group as he tells her: 'The sooner you get back to your children the better'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058023/Mother-five-encouraged-terror-attacks-spared-jail.html

>4 men charged with sexual exploitation of young girls in Newcastle
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/03/newcastle-men-jailed-sex-grooming-network-operation-sanctuary

>Jeremy Corbyn refused to share platform with Tony Blair at pro-EU rally, says Gordon Brown
rt.com/uk/409022-corbyn-labour-brown-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/08/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-plotted-against-mps-set-up-political-groups-labour
youtube.com/watch?v=M3W0FtDCjsE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html
jurist.org/paperchase/2017/09/tunisia-grants-amnesty-to-thousands-amid-protests.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting again because it's real talk
I hope nobody in this thread thinks that the token minority brexiteer female is actually going to be sacked. The only viable candidate for replacing her would be Kwazi, who would be scandal ridden the second he entered a ministry.

>responce
Why are tripfags so stupid?

>the tripcunt is making the threads about him again.

every.
single
fucking
time

every
single
fucking
tripcunt

they are all the same
they are all cancer.

Your descendents will be ugly, inbred, short retards just like you and your family. It is a definite fact that you're low-class, low-IQ, poorly educated, short, and ugly. Pakis have an innate hatred towards groups superior to them - which includes Whites, Anglos, Jews and Hindus. One member of the aforementioned groups is worth more than all the mudshits our governments have killed.

I have been found out.

The only hope we have is to literally seperate the parts of this country that are 90%+ white from the rest

The best way to do that at first is to seperate NI
Because it is already a seperate entity
NI has quite a small population that if a lot of right wingers from England organised to move there it could become a haven

It's also got plenty of lovely country

*blocks kwazzers path*

when will you make like the other two hundred failed tripcunts who have tried to make this place their host and fuck off?
you're like the guy in the pub that everyone hates and is regularly told to fuck off but swans up to the same group every day as if he is their best mate

fuck off

you're no better than WN or the other two bit worthless tripcunts that detract from this place infinitely

Go and live in Sunderland for a year, and then come back and tell me white % is all that matters in a place

>Dejan Calovski

Quintessentially English.

Priti Patel did nothing wrong, she met with one of our closest allies to discuss finance between our nations, it’s a nothingburger

nobody cares tripcunt
saw an opening for some attention seeking and tried to occupy another narcissism vacuum?

Why do you feel the need to be a namefag?
Might as well use a memeflag while you're at it.
>saged

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/08/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-plotted-against-mps-set-up-political-groups-labour

we should be eternal and swap all the pakis here for the ulstermen to stick it to the taigs

northern ireland is pretty dependant on UK aid so i doubt they will ever leave

I'm actually living near there at the minute
Although I'm from NI

I haven't visited Sunderland however, so I might soon.
I hear it's pretty scummy.

It's a tripfag, not a namefag. How new are you.

>memeflag
>tf
>tp

He SOLD OUT and as a result this will just be another missed opportunity for him. Quite funny tbqh.

>that detract from this place infinitely
I don't shit up threads with off topic shit. I dindu nuffin. Go for WN, else we'll never stop talking about catholic shit again. Look at how much better the last few days have been.

>Being this new
They had them back where (You) came from, so why not here?

>when you have to move to the U.K. because potatoland 2.0 is so shit

That sounds like a pretty sound solution

Sadly there are no solutions in reality
The best option I can see is to push for independence for NI

Penelope Mary Mordaunt[3] (born 4 March 1973) is a Conservative politician in the United Kingdom. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Portsmouth North at the 2010 general election.

Mordaunt was born in Torquay, Devon and studied philosophy at the University of Reading. Before entering Parliament, she worked in business and communications, working in the private, public and charitable sectors, including as communications director for Kensington and Chelsea Council. She is currently the only female MP who is a Royal Naval Reservist.

Mordaunt was appointed as a Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Department for Communities and Local Government in July 2014.[4][5] In May 2015, prime minister David Cameron appointed her Minister of State for the Armed Forces at the MoD, the first woman to take this post.[6] In July 2016, the new Prime Minister Theresa May appointed her to a newly created Minister of State position at the Department for Work and Pensions.

Question brit/pol/, did this man destroy Britain?

He saved us from ROME RULE

>independence for NI
never gonna happen
the whole identity of half the population is based around staying in the uk

The fucking state of brit/pol/

he’s /our lad/

Is she an ethnic female leaver?
Like I said, the only person that even comes close is Kwasi and he'll be eaten alive if he so much as has tea in Downing Street.

I moved over more for the experience than anything.
My home town is far prettier than anything I have seen here.
And the whole atmosphere of Northern Ireland is far better.
I'll definitely move back soon.

Do it lads, 2 1/2 from Canada.

Why do pretty much nearly 1/4 of bongs drive this car? Been here for 3 days now, and I see this old junk everywhere.

Yes, because he ruined the BASED catholic church

Why is Priti Patel in trouble?

Slurp slurp on satans cock, papist

but you literally use a tripcode
on an anonymous imageboard
you have nothing unique to contribute
people are regularly telling you to fuck off because you're another tripnonce.

nobody wants you here. nobody wants any tripcunt here.

this place is infinitely better with no tripfags.

you are not unique
you are not special
you have nothing particularly interesting to contribute that any other user cannot
you shit up these threads with your narcissism and self importance

fuck off tripcunt.

White female leaver

>When receiving The Spectator magazine's Parliamentarian of the Year award in November 2014, Mordaunt revealed that she had delivered a speech in the House of Commons just before the Easter recess in 2013 on poultry welfare so as to use the word "cock", as a forfeit for a misdemeanour during Naval Reserve training.[25][26] Mordaunt used the word “cock” six times and “lay” or “laid” five times. Following her admission, she was accused by Labour MP Kate Hoey of trivialising parliament.[27]

In 2014, Mordaunt appeared on reality television programme Splash!.[35] Whilst some criticised the media appearance, Mordaunt insists that the response was overwhelmingly positive and defended her appearance,[36] stating that she was donating all of her £10,000 appearance fee plus any additional sponsorship to charity: £7,000 towards the renovation of her local lido; the rest to four Armed Services charities.[7]

those are taxis you mong, where do you think the phrase 'let's rolf a golf' comes from?

Secret meetings with Jews

I'm not really a catholic

I think it could happen
If you could have a speaker like Paisley
To communicate how degenerate the UK has become,
And that the people of Ulster are the last remnants of a proud tradition of Britishness, that cannot afford to be diluted.

>MFW all of my applications to pretty much every business within 10 miles have failed
Why shouldn't I off myself lads?

not exactly shocking though

I think as punishment priti Patel should spend the nights at fallons gaff

And film it

Frowned upon when she doesn't declare, returns to UK and tries to influence UK policy to benefit Jews though

Antifa here. Get ready for the blue wave! We're going to wipe you republicans out! HAHAHAHA

Another great contribution from tripfage Nadiya Hussein

Hurry up then u potato staffing subhuman, don’t come crying when the IRA is kneecapping your family like last time

Brexit Britain

The importance goes in this order (For May)
>Ethnic
POWER GAP
>leaver
>female

Why is BASED priti getting reamed for helping our BASED JEWISH ISRAELI GUYS

i dont think mudslimes want to go up to that shithole let alone us even having any

Yes

Based Monarchist ANTIFA

Dems win in NJ and by 3 lousy percent in VA ooooh the scary bluwe wave. KYS faggot.

Just got back from the gym lads

First time I've been since April

I'm KNACKERED

who here is a member of the elite papist splinter cell/fifth column seeking to place the UK under the Vatican's dominion once more?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3W0FtDCjsE

>feeling triggered by the picture

Forgot to post this earlier.

we already know this

ive literally never seen a taxi like that or heard that phrase

Spoke to a BorderForce employee working in the med today, had some interesting things to say

>got sent out in 2015 after the kid on the beach headline, they moved UK Border patrol resources to help pick up migrants in the med
>his boat picks up about 200-300 people a day and out of them about 5 will be actual refugees
>confirmed it is 95% fighting aged males
>said since he has been there he has completely stopped believing BBC News and the mainstream media as everything they report on it is a lie
>said he used to think he was doing an important job saving people's lives on the boat in the UK and at first when he went out to the med but has become disillusioned
>since 2015 they have arrested 63 Al Qaeda or ISIS terrorists on his boat trying to enter Europe
>compared to the EU boats who since 2010 have arrested 11
>said prisons in Tunisia have just had an amnesty due to over crowding and pressure from Human Rights groups, they have agreed to release any prisoners who are willing to leave the country
>picked up a boat of Tunisian prisoners last week who tried to take over the boat and they had to break the machine guns out to settle them down
>said although it is mostly fighting aged males, the 5% that are women and children are kept below deck on the boats you see images of, as the men want to be first rescued and don't mind the women and children drowning because their logic is 'when they get to Europe they can have another wife and kids'
>NGO ships hate the official government border force boats as they see them as 'the man'
>NGO boats have no idea what they are doing and end up killing loads of rapefugees by accidentally capsizing their dingys when they approach

Was really interesting. He seemed like he had been pretty blue pilled before going out there but now has lost all faith in the EU and the media as well as the NGOs.

>priti still isn't sacked
So May is planning to do it after the 6 o'clock news? What did she mean by this?

>Dems win in NJ and by 3 lousy percent in VA ooooh the scary bluwe wave
did the red ties gain on the last year i dont follow clap politics

why did the japs make them look like the kkk?
the kkk hates papists. kek

It’s like a diversity arms race.

We need a trans disabled lesbo chink promoted to mayor of hull asap

we are preparing.
with WN gone your lost hope of defending this place is over

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html

O shit

Fucking kek

You'll turn the other cheek as usual. Just like your choirboys do for father o'diddler

He does get paid 50k to do that job though

*blocks ur path*

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

>priti

F

Sheen was a chutney ferret?

Was PMQs any good today?

kek I had to take his payslips and you'd be surprised how much less it is than that.

>said prisons in Tunisia have just had an amnesty due to over crowding and pressure from Human Rights groups, they have agreed to release any prisoners who are willing to leave the country
fake and gay

It's never happening. Don't fall for the twitter hype merchants' tricks.

>Thersea May
>Jeremy Corybn
The only thing good about PMQ's is the constant reminder that Alex Salmond and the other one lost their seats

Angus Robertson

>welsh bird sitting near me on bus
Holy shit that accent lmao

jurist.org/paperchase/2017/09/tunisia-grants-amnesty-to-thousands-amid-protests.php

today i have learnt that the kkk are papist wannabes

Can't say I'm entirely surprised.

Who reckons the BBC governors are trying to topple the government?

>Jew caught having secret meetings with Israel and planning to give UK taxpayer money to Israeli Armed Forces.

Holy shit was Hitler right?

I do... scary shit

don't the kkk hate papists?

yes but they dress like 'em

>Pay money back if you made any money
not
>Go to Europe

There's definitely something odd going on. If May's government falls at this point, hard Brexit is off the table.

Anyone else watching Eggheads?

Either my hearing is dodgy, or that female contestant just said she was in the Boy's Choir at Charles and Diana's wedding

If May's govt fails, could Boris stage a coup?

kek

These people are literally flagellants, basically the SJWs of the Middle Ages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant

>You're pro-Brexit? So you must be a Russian bot!