Is Jordan Peterson the Modern day Jesus? If he is, who would be his disciples? Apostles? Who would be his Judas?

Is Jordan Peterson the Modern day Jesus? If he is, who would be his disciples? Apostles? Who would be his Judas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ
m.soundcloud.com/akirathedon/jbpwave-a-jordan-peterson-lofi-hip-hop-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo
youtu.be/qLrnkK2YEcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, trudeau is jesus

You mean a charlatan with fanatical followers? Yeah.

YES. He changed my life.

No, he's an average professor. You all rate him way too much. Dumb faggots.

>checks flag

flag check out.

He is here to invoke and initiate the divine masculine principle on earth at this time

He is very good and makes lots of valid points about problems of our time. That said some people deify him to much.

Peterson is not the prophet we need.
Peterson is the prophet we deserve.

Do not disparage someone who helps you step towards the future

Isn't he just a guy that says a bunch of common sense things?

>Common sense

>Modern Day intellectual capacity

>man tells you to think for yourself and not to let yourself get subsumed by ideology
>encourages listeners to respect tradition, but still remain skeptical and thoughtful about their meaning
>tells you the only personal responsible for you is you

>lol he's jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

m.soundcloud.com/akirathedon/jbpwave-a-jordan-peterson-lofi-hip-hop-mix

Anyone looking to do worship check it out

He's the reason I'm flirting with a cute girl I really like right now instead of being the same miserable old me I used to be 11 months ago.
I also learned another language.
I also hit the gym religiously, took care of my diet and lost 16kg.
I also passed all my exams in uni, even fucking math, which I failed tremendously in my previous university.

That guy is a kind of father my own father could never be for me. First time in my life I feel like a man instead of a boy.
Whatever he is, he is a fucking hero to me.

It's ironic, he actually acknowledges he doesn't say anything his audience doesn't know.

But the point is they don't know that they know.

dropping truth bombs is being a charlatan? nice

His level of abstraction is near insanity. I would definitely say that he is way above average.

>That guy is a kind of father my own father could never be for me
And this is why the shills and leftists hate him, because he's an unafraid straight white male who has the courage of his convictions.

>Jordan Peterson the Modern day Jesus?

He hasn't named the Jew. The fact that he won't comment on 200 Years Together suggests that he never will.

Jesus named the Jew and they crucified him for it.

Jordan P, while obviously not Jesus, is a far better business man.

he's not a charlatan if he's a true scholar.
are you a retarded atheist cuck? that's the only way you could possibly oppose his teachings. (fruitlessly of course). that and being on the left.

>THOSE POOR JEWS!!!1!
Yep. He's the new installments of goyfeed religiosity for the 21st century, as the old version (Christianity) was beginning to fade.

JBP's cultish followers are spoiling my opinion of him. It's Rick and Morty all over again.

>That guy is a kind of father my own father could never be for me.
I second this sentiment completely. And my father was THERE and PROVIDED so I had a typical middle class existence in white suburbia and yet... never felt like he FATHERED me in any way JBP has through his YouTube channel.

Every good man is Jesus in part.

He will never be /ourguy/, though, too much of a boomer.
He's real on the IQ differences and said as much when he was asked about the JQ. He thinks Jews are disproportionately successful in America because of their high IQs. Obviously we think this only partly explains their domination.
Whenever he talks about race, it's always "there's more difference among than between". Fucking boomer. Yeah, maybe if you only look at one characteristic like IQ, but when you consider everything from skin color to nasal flare to genetic diseases the differences are pretty fucking clear.

they should elect him pope.

get yourself a role model who has a manly voice, did not marry a roastie and doesnt think white nationalism is wrong

Is having a role model with a manly voice important?

youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo

i know this is bait, but just read jung

well it is an indicator of ones testosteron/manliness. Quite superficial but still

Holy Christ this is the single greatest fucking thing I have ever listened to.
Nothing compares.
Not the sweet sexual moans of my 10/10 waifu.
Not the soft coooing of my first baby girl.
Not Mozart.
Not Bach.
Not Handle.
I am in bliss.

Cunts like you ruined the last chance of a white ethnostate, kys

>just read jung
>just read lines of unintelligible jargon instead of getting is in distilled form through someone who has spent his life reading and understanding Jung

Same here, I consider him the most prominent father figure in my life. My dad was there but wasn’t really a father

I think he just doesn't want to vilify somebody based on their heritage and assess first if a individual is in line with his own ideology or not.

scapegoating an entire race/religion is stupid no matter what. coming from his point of view especially since he's a psychology professor. he is more reluctant towards ideas of collectivism and as such he rejects the mindset of idiotic generalizations.

oh yeah, i keep forgetting Sup Forums is nothing but 13-year-olds at this point

Jung is well worth reading and can be approached by almost anyone who is willing to read it. Just start with some of the stuff more oriented towards people who aren’t in th field like Man and His Symbols or Psychology and Religion.

>wanting to be efficient and correct when learning about the most important and deepest truths
>being 13
Begone oldfag!
I am entertaining your arrogance just to bump this thread for more people to join the cult.

>tells people to "le clean up your room" while adding nonsensical mythological shit to every "lecture"
>gets paid 60k every month for that
He's probably a kike too

To be fair, it is a lot easier for the barely literate (most college students these days) to watch a jbp lecture than read Aion

I'm sure, just don't think reading the Bible is sufficient to being a good Christian. You still have to go to church and listen to your pastor.

Nein it was Hitler

There's a second track as well.

It's good in the background while your sorting

It's not unintelligible at all, he just hasn't dumbed the book down for consumption by anyone.

Sometimes you'll have to google the meaning of a word, it's really, really not difficult at all.

>easy
>what is good and necessary

Read the books. Much of Jung’s writing is shockingly accessible compared to other psychologists.

It’s kind of ironic that the thing you need the most is in the place you least want to look. That’s a concept that Jung sincerely believed in.

He is an old man earning money by making you feel smart. Next!

>he makes a bunch of money so he must be a kike
Sensing some serious jealousy and resentment with this line of reasoning.
There are two ways to earn money. You can either create a ton of value and capture apart of it in return (e.g. Being an Entrepreneur, a singly white endeavor). Or you can just maximally extract value and provide little (e.g. Stock trading, rent-seeking, usury, and other Jewish behavior).
JBP is definitely doing the former.

>needing a kermit the frog-sounding motherfucker to tell you what a guy who was twice as smart said in a way better form because you don't have a father figure

Something I've noticed though, with a deep voice it's hard to be heard as easily in noisy environments (tends to be this way all over now, bars blaring loud music, etc). Women and men with higher voices can communicate easier in these social settings, even if it still requires basically shouting at each other.

He is like any eastern european psychologist who isn't a communist. It's his humble mask. You don't have those in murrica?

don't know about that perhaps you are right

>thinks he's smarter than everyone else because he reads Hegel in the original language.
I respect you.

No, we don't have eastern psychologists because we are a western country. What do you mean by this?

You’re kind of a cunt. Have fun with that.

i get that you desperately want a dad, but it's too late. he's gone. you get that, right?

It's psychosomatic. That boy needs therapy.

youtu.be/qLrnkK2YEcE

I don't need some bootleg 2smart4u keyboard psychologist to tell me nonsense when I'm just shitposting for fun and trying to get (You)s

I mean that he isn't any different from many other trained psychologist manipulators and you fags fell for his obvious tricks.

Jesus articulated the self reflective lessons learnt by taking psychedelics. Peterson is doing the same.
Jesus is a psychedelic mushroom.
Peterson is a psychedelic frog.

Stop fetishizing this man. He is doing great work and doesn't need a meme reputation that precedes him. If you care about his impact you wouldn't seek to portray him in a way that is off putting to normal people.

Autistic fans ruin everything good in this world.

No he's just an average college teacher with a little business sense who realized he could cash in on anti pc.

Where are you going with this? I’m just letting you know you’re posts have you coming off as a pretentious cunt.

>hurr u no have daddy? LolxD wut a fucking loser!

Is there some other point being made outside of an infantile shitpost?

So you're saying he's a Jew?

Jesus was also a terrorist. It's funny cause it's true.

Okay well I resort to what I said here We serve each other's purpose. Don't need to get defensive, unless what I said hit home a little too hard for ya?

Stop.

I've made a complete turnaround of my life now thanks to him. What he said was not new to me, it was just that I needed to hear it again from someone else after being bombarded with propaganda 24/7.

Here's the thing.
He never even says he's some kind of genius, or that the ideas are uniquely his.

He's outright attributed people's resonance with what he says to archetypes - that people like what he says because of instinctual archetypal forces inside all of us that simply haven't been stimulated enough, if at all or ever in this "everybody gets a trophy" shitshow of a feminised brownish grey soup of a society.

People who hate him are just mad that he's risen in popularity so fast - classic predictable-as-the-tides Sup Forums antithetical mentality, nothing to see here.

Self-authoring program is the most innovative product to ever come out of the field of psychology.
Please provide an equivalently useful psycholgoical product or otherwise expose his charlatanism.
Meditation apps don't fucking count.

and i'm letting you know that weird worship of some dumbass youtuber comes off as lack of a father figure. congrats, do you want a prize?

I bet Jordan Peterson could actually seize power over Canada if he really wanted to.
maybe he should

that makes literally no sense

>Is Jordan Peterson the Modern day Jesus?
No.

Maybe broaden your horizons one of these days.

>Please provide an equivalently useful psycholgoical product
Sex and exercise.
>or otherwise expose his charlatanism.
Won't cite any books on my phone.

The lower the frequency the harder it is to position it and isolate it from other sounds of similar frequency. A flightless bird in the pacific has a mating call that only worked when the island was full of birds, the pressure was to be louder than your neighbor, position didn't matter. Now they can't find each other because the call is too low frequency to be positioned from far away.

The deeper the sound you can make the larger the cavity you can make a sound in, deep voices signal size. This is an ancient thing deeply rooted in us, humans, horses, dogs and rats pay more attention to someone with a deep voice, someone with a deeper voice deserve more attention since they can be a bigger threat/asset.

>YFW for all his studies and attempts to avoid the horrors of the 20th century being played out again, he somehow becomes Hitler 2.0.

>Sets the earth ablaze in nuclear flame.

Endorphin-producing meaningless sex and exercise mean very little when you've don't know who you are, where you're at, or where you're going.
God pre-Peterson psychologists have been SO FUCKING USEFUL.

NO

>realises the normies are drifting
>realises they don't believe in anything anymore
>realises they've become so passive that someone could rule them all with a thousand guys and a powerful message
>realises he'd better do it before someone evil does it
>decides to sort the whole world out
>accidentally goes too far
>brings about Armageddon
>at least we're not dumping plastic in the ocean anymore I suppose

>when you've don't know who you are
I'm a nobody and you are a nobody.
The Universe gives zero fucks about us. None of this human bullshit is important. Glad I could help.

Peterson brings up the allegorical journey into darkness in order to retrieve that which is of value. I think that's precisely what Sup Forums represents.

It's been difficult for me to square the circle of trolling with JP's doctrine of avoiding unnecessary harm. Trolling is undoubtedly unethical and produces unnecessary suffering, that's the entire point. And it's likely that most of our trolling in the past 10-15 years was a resentful reaction to our innate understanding of the modern nihilist condition. And Nationalism is the same vector in the totalitarian mode.

Beset by the actual hellish chaos of postmodernism, and it's distillation in the user generated content of Sup Forums, trolling was a necessary behavior to cultivate in order to insulate ourselves as we dove headfirst into the abyss to find that which is of value. For years, I've daily waded into the sea of piss to find the good stuff. Ultimately I feel like the valuable thing is actually Peterson's directive to strive for the highest good as it applies to the individual. And I'm convinced that knowing the directive without the context of a fully confronted shadow is meaningless.

That said, the sycophants need to get a grip. His lectures and ideas are entertaining but the individual has to do for himself.

Peterson does not think you should avoid i excess art harm if it is in the pursuit of truth.
Trolling is ethical insofar as it is true.